Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 75. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
I think for daily trading, some altcoin is more volatile than bitcoin. And I hope you also understand, if the possibility of higher profit, it means the likelihood of loss is also greater.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:59:14 PM
You can invest in ico, and ico is the best way to get the benefits right now. The market is recovering so it is the best time to invest in ico.
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 11:53:44 PM
Looks like you already have your investment goal that is short term trading. Maybe for trading, in addition to basic knowledge and cool head, capital strength is also very necessary.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 11:50:04 PM
I think the mistake in investing, is to want big profits in an instant time. It is indeed possible if you find the right coin at the right time. But I think those who are not patient enough will not get optimal results.
Activity: 42
May 02, 2018, 05:20:41 PM
Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:18:40 PM
I read this telegram from Paytomat, and it really looks transparent and clean.  This is a rarity because I usually see some cheating on the sites.  And this Paytomat is trusting, so I'll try to invest, and see it there
I also miss Telegram in this company, but so far I have some not very good thoughts on this project. Maybe it's just a mistrust, but I'll still try to look at all the information.
Activity: 42
May 02, 2018, 05:05:41 PM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 03:41:25 PM
I advise you to invest money not in one crypto currency, but at once in a few, where you need to choose coins from the first ten of the rating by capitalization
Activity: 192
May 02, 2018, 03:13:55 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Be ready for a long HODL if you want to earn big. I have TAU, ADA, OMG and XEM along with BTC in my portfolio. I believe that these alt coins are working on some great projects. They are sure to do well over the period of time. I would advise you to have a close look at my portfolio.
Activity: 168
May 02, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I would suggest to invest in BTC and some of the alt coins. These alt coins are XRP, PRG, XVG and POWR. These coins are worth investing because they are working on some good projects that have prospects in the future. They will give good returns in the long term.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 01, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

Where do I start?

If you want to invest try to push some money in Bitcoin and some in Etherium 50% \ 50% I guess. It is my strategy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 11:20:56 AM
It's a good thing that you want to invest, what you should do though before investing is to do research. Read up as much as you can and educate yourself, don't just follow whatever it is that others tell you, find out for yourself. Also putting all of your money in one place is not advisable so what you should do is also diversify and invest into a couple of different coins.
I think taking suggestions from experts is good but don't follow that blindly you also do some research. Now crypto investors are increased because to compare any other investment this business will give us nice profit in short time. But don't think all your investment will give profit there are many people lost their money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
Learn the market first and then search for the best exchange for you, there are exchanges that is user friendly you can try to play around first with gui. Invest in it right now before it's to late.
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
I advise you to watch a lot of video lessons "How to invest" and "How to sell crypto currency", read a lot of articles from experienced investors. You will learn a lot of things ...
Activity: 62
April 28, 2018, 02:07:43 PM
Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3333252
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 08:53:14 AM
Do not rush to invest and at first I would advise buying a few coins and dividing the entire budget between all of them them..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 26, 2018, 05:18:28 AM
It's a good thing that you want to invest, what you should do though before investing is to do research. Read up as much as you can and educate yourself, don't just follow whatever it is that others tell you, find out for yourself. Also putting all of your money in one place is not advisable so what you should do is also diversify and invest into a couple of different coins.

This is a good choice, but before investing you need to know the algorithm and stratrgy, you need to have background so that you'll not waste your money. And i recommend you if you invest coins please do long term investment, because in long term investment you can surely earn profit. And buy coins that is more popular like bitcoin for safety purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 26, 2018, 05:12:34 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 26, 2018, 12:34:50 AM
preferably investing not in one coin(bitcoin) because the price of the crypto always changes at any time, this is done to minimize the risk of loss that may occur.
For example when you are losing on coin A, then you will quickly cut loss and seek profit in coin B assets, and so on.
The second reason is preventive action, so you can avoid the loss if the currency collapses.
Activity: 141
April 26, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
Yes, this industry has a lot of volatile currency stocks. This is a characteristic of the industry and why it can attract a large number of investors. As a newcomer you, I think you should learn more about this market, and then make a small investment to avoid greater property damage.
Pages:
Jump to: