Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanted to know if there is a hodler right here? - page 11. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I actually have someone who still hold all his bitcoin during the last bullrun of 2017 and till date he never let go ,I called him stupid though I don't know why he would do that ,its really unwise to me
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?
I think my main reason in holding a coin is a bit selfish desire, I just don't wanted to suffer loss if i sell my coins during the bear market.
So by best bet would be to hold my coin for now until the market get better.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?
What is your point ? I guess that you never look into this community as many forum members are claiming that they are holding since 2012 or 2014 or similar to that. For a holder, it might be very difficult if he would have entered into crypto investing by the times of late 2017 but if they have entered before 2017 then they are still in profits and holding their investment is literally not a big concern compared to other holders who are facing losses after entering into crypto investments. I guess the case of people who entered after mid of 2018, might be somewhat better still might be in potential losses.

You may go for holding a coin only when you believe into the futures of that coin. This way we hold a coin just to show our support to them. It is kind of win-win for both of them. This is not a new thing in crypto space because people are trading and holding company shares in similar manner for decades.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
There are so many hodler in this community and i am one of them.
But in this season you don't need to just hold bt to buy deeper and sell some tokens before it goes shit.
We should not just hold and stay we need to work on it and have more knowledge to use.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
I am not a hodler but my money have been in crypto since the 15k. Been trading. Hard to hodl imo. New things keep coming up. My latest investment is micro cap privacy coins. But it's been bearish. I don't Kno my next position is. But it's to hodl these micro cap coins for a year. The goal is a few years. Since crypto takes time. More time u give it. The better the returns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Some hodlers they do support the coin but most of them are just holding because they have no more choice but to wait for another pump so they can take profit. Its not easy to hold because your emotion is always be there to bother you and to tempt you to sold your token/coins so every hodlers are the real great supporters of cryptocurrency even if its just an accident to hold.
It's not accident to hold, for me.. it's a trap to hold. Since you don't have any good option than waiting, it means doing nothing either win or loss.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Some hodlers they do support the coin but most of them are just holding because they have no more choice but to wait for another pump so they can take profit. Its not easy to hold because your emotion is always be there to bother you and to tempt you to sold your token/coins so every hodlers are the real great supporters of cryptocurrency even if its just an accident to hold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Yes there are many hodlers here, and I am one of them, I have some coins Invested in at ICO, Some I got with paid for bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Someone who haven't sold on 2017 are two different things.

Yes, you can be that one who has been supporting that coin but it's also good to take some profit so if you never did. I think that you became too greedy to take out for yourself.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 9
Kill E'm With Kindness
Yes ! Everyone is a hodler right now and monitoring each and every minute of the markets movement.. especially the whales they are hodling and investing more and more altcoins because surely they are expecting that the market will rise up in no time ! Even me myself I hodl my ETH for the coming bull market just be patient.. Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
I hodl some and I sell some during the Ath last 2017. I wished I I sell everything then. 😆
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
I think it can be considered like that. Be holder means we help not to dump coins in market. Actually if it counted as person, only small percent from circulation. But if a lot of people hold their assets, i think it will have affect for market.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
I think supporting a crypto is not to simply holding the coin that we had, right now the best thing to do to make the market better is to make more investment in crypto, that way will increase the demand of a coins and at the same time it will be able to pull up the price of the crypto.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
surely there's many people being a hodler here during this bearish market, but as for being a hodler from 2017 till now was not a wise decision. the end of 2017 was an ATH that will surely hard to achieve again in this year.
it is even difficult to achieve ATH in the coming years. The market is still going down and it will be sideways for many years to start a new bullish cycle. Holders from 2017 so far may have lost up to 90% of their assets, they should forget this market for a long time and do not need to follow it anymore
Activity: 259
Merit: 17

Yes, of course, that is the case it's hard to be a holder of that coin when you bought it in its peak and di not sell it until now, you are hoping that another all-time high will hit the market, let's see what this year is going to offer to us it's a make or break for those long time holders.
Activity: 169

For me, there is nothing like a true hodler, if you  hold in this bearish season and witnessed over 200% decline since November 2018

I don’t call that supporting of a coin

In crypto currency, you need to support your income first and your capital

The bitter truth you just have spoken, mate! Why I should hold a coin if that coin keeps decreasing the value! No one wants to lose his/their money, we are here to support the only good project by earning good money. If crypto can't give proper profits, then everyone will leave this platform! That's why I suggest people do the trade or at first take your investment back then you can start holding or trading and so on!

Even the ones we think are good projects all turn out to disappointment later. The best advice is, sell when you see profit. As simple as that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

Supporting the coin is good it helps the project grow
But not cashing out when in profit is bad, it is not the best investment method

Crypto currency investment is more than just supporting the project
Activity: 169
I don't agree with you there. Some holders are not  because they support the coin but because they want a to see good profit before dumping.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I don't think that. Holders's purpose  is also profit, so they should make it before it has been lost.  Holder should have a plan to earn money for mid-term or long-term so they can sell when the price reaches their target.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
Yes, holder in 2017 to right now there are worst achievement i think who guys doing that. Holding means you supporting and believe which coin are bright future also i agree with you. There are many holder still here.
Pages:
Jump to: