Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanted to know if there is a hodler right here? - page 5. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It's true that lot of investors are losing hope in long time holding and moving into daily trading or short term trading to recover their past loss but you know what it's risky than holding for long time.
Currently we are still in the bear market, if investors trade short-term to recover losses, I think it will be very difficult if they lose more.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
It's true that lot of investors are losing hope in long time holding and moving into daily trading or short term trading to recover their past loss but you know what it's risky than holding for long time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?

I have sold some of my bounties at losses since I haven't earned anything last year. However, I was able to keep some at the moment and planning to wait for the narket to recover.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Who are you looking? those who hodl long term or short? or in huge amount or small? I think I can consider my self a hodler but I just hodl small amounts of cryptocurrency in the market hoping it can gain soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have been hodling since bitcoin was $13k, it's already too late and there is no point selling right now after this long while. I can not even realize 1/5 of my capital if I sell off right now...so Hodl I must.
No matter how long it takes, I have forgotten them for now
Of course it's too late to sell right now, you won't get anything but losses, and it will be in vain what you're waiting for from last year, if you sell now?
which is definitely happen is, some strong coins surely will go up again, we just need to be patient for longer
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Not always holding coins in the long run can provide profit certainty, for that we must be able to see price movement situations so that we can use the right opportunities to sell or buy crypto. everyone who invests in crypto, of course, hopes to benefit from investment, for that if there is no profit, don't sell, but also don't be too greedy by always holding coins, which ultimately suffer losses.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
Some time I confused with my asset, when selling some my holder asset price is growing up, but when I keep holding it price drop and low, I don't know why is happen for all of my altcoin asset, better holding or selling.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1498
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?
Yes, I am among the hodlers of the coins, but it is believed that the support of the coin depends on trading in the markets at all times and buy and sell and not hodl them for the long term and at this time when the coins have a big drop must become everyone hodling, so that the day does not come when coins prices are rise and you lost everything at the time of duping.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
More holding coins from the results of the Bounty project. And from 2016 until now there are still Altcoin held. This is done because indeed the price of coins does not rise and even coins have no selling value. But for coins like Bitcoin and Altcoin that are already on the stock, of course, they have been sold because coins, if owned too long, are very risky.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
There are a lot of whales on bitcointalk. But I doubts somebody would tell about results on this forum.
It is not reasonable to know who is gainer and who is loser.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The bearish period will soon be over because the prices have started recovering from today. Those who have been patient to hold till now might be making a fractional profit already.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
I think we are many. The price might not be favourable now but one day it will. But it's worthy to know that what matters is holding potential coins not anyhow coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Yes I am. I have been trying as much as I can to hold until the market recovers, but I guess I am almost running out of steam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
There are many holders out there. True crypto investors will never sell out their tokens at this moment of the market. It will not fetch them anything so everyone is holding on for the market to recover from it current crises.
Activity: 95
I have been hodling since bitcoin was $13k, it's already too late and there is no point selling right now after this long while. I can not even realize 1/5 of my capital if I sell off right now...so Hodl I must.
No matter how long it takes, I have forgotten them for now
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
i still hold my EOS since 2017. i really support this coin, i never sold it even at ATH in last year. because i think it has good potential, and i believe the price will be two time than ATH in last year. i will hold it until the time comes.
Also hold some of this coin but wow, you’ve been holding for almost 2years now. I admire you from doing that and yes there’s a potential for this coin to make a new ath especially if the market turns to green again, it will happen very soon.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7

We should not lie on our self  i am in crypto to make profit not to love a coin. I am not develperto hold. Sell high buy low never love a coin.
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
Yes. Being a holder means one is supporting a coin or have confidence in the coin.
Alternatively, some who still hold coin from 2017 are still holding because prices are not encouraging and so they wouldn't want to sell at loss.
Activity: 308
I keep the tokens from 2017, of course they went a lot in the negative , but when I look at the balance do not want to touch it, it is better to have the money completely gone than I will sell them for such a penny
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Yes, of course there are many hodlers around who won't mind you. For this time, it seems we those who are hodlers are ashamed of the strategy we took.When the bull run comes, we will come out and tell you where we were when this topic was was created.
Pages:
Jump to: