Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanted to know if there is a hodler right here? - page 6. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
I will tell you there so that with the current situation on the market there are only holders left or those people who really believe in the dawn of the cryptocurrency market, but on the other hand there are many promising projects that have not yet fully revealed their potential for lack of investment and such I'll tell you enough, so we just have to wait and watch the market.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
Am a holder here but most holders do not support a project but rather they hold because they want to make maximum profit from the coin. But that not withstanding been a holders ain't that funny in this bearish market
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Of course,and I'll give you enough competent advice that the market in any case will soon go up,the question is whether the old altcoins will survive until this moment,as the talk goes about the fact that 90% of the coins will go away,and many more from the age of 17 hold,distribute the RISKS!
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?
Most hodlers do not support the coin, they didn't sell them because of greed and are now waiting for the market to grow to sell the coins at high prices.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
If I bought a lot of different coins and I am not a professional trader. What else can I do? Sell at a loss? I did not buy them for that. Of course I keep them. I see how the infrastructure for cryptoactive assets around the world is increasing daily. I see how the regulatory framework for corporate assets is constantly improving. I understand that the market will sooner or later become bullish. Why should I sell? I am a hodler. This is an experience for the next market cycle.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
We are all hodler. We all wait for the market to change direction. I will hold to the end, within reasonable limits, I consider this strategy, though not the most profitable but less unprofitable given my experience.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?
I am one of the holder who have strong hands for me to able to hold my tokens longer.  I hold bitcoins and some bags of valuable altcoins. I chose to hold my cryptocurrencies because it is the best decision that I can make. I will only lose investments if I will day trade my bitcoins.
I really appreciate of what you do, even the market are declining but still have the guts to hold your coins and you're not even worried about the future of this market. Some have did it but some are also in doubts and sell their coins. I know it is really hard to risk our money in keeping coins which we didn't know its future but you did it. You have faith in crypto and keep it, cause I believe we have a bright future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Hodler right here. But not because I fully trust my tokens but because the market was so bearish that it is a bad strategy to sell. I am currently hodling a lot or crypto and waiting for any sign from the market to sell my assets. Hope it happens this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Yes i am one of those hodler you said but because i am just two years of course from 2018 coin i was holding. But i know there's so many hodler here, like my friend who's older than me here i know there hodling coin beyond 2017 and years below.
Activity: 821
Volare.network

I don't understand what you mean, but if what you call cowards are people who try to save their money from losses you are a fool.
I think those who sell are smart people while those who keep hold are real cowards, stupid people who think prices will return.

I might be sorry for those who are still holding up now, I can't imagine how much of their money is burning right now. and what kind of disappointment they feel about cryptocurrency
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
surely there's many people being a hodler here during this bearish market, but as for being a hodler from 2017 till now was not a wise decision. the end of 2017 was an ATH that will surely hard to achieve again in this year.

That's true. Dec 2017 saw the ATH of BTC (around 19000 USD) along with many other ALT coins. Those who have bought CC by mid of 2017 should have sold their holdings by Dec 2017 for maximum returns.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
I am one of the holder who have strong hands for me to able to hold my tokens longer.  I hold bitcoins and some bags of valuable altcoins. I chose to hold my cryptocurrencies because it is the best decision that I can make. I will only lose investments if I will day trade my bitcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
with market conditions like this, I think there will be many people who leave here rather than survive. but I'm sure everyone has their own beliefs and strategies, so for those who still survive, I think they have a good understanding of how crypto moves and of course they have a good strategy to survive in the current market conditions.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

It is stupid to hold through out the bull market and when the bear market kicls in the person fail to take profit, it is only a novice that will do that and not a holder. There is no need to support a project that is losing you money, no it doesn't make sense, sell at the top and buy back at the bottom
Activity: 308
Am still holding most of my coins that have fallen below the price I bought them, especially the coins that team is still working on the project.  I will only sell when the market recovers
me too, I am also holding some tokens of the ICO project, although now that token has been listed on large exchanges, its price is still lower than the ICO period
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
holding is the dumbest thing you can do, because this market is dead, and it will never ever recover.

Investors have lost so much money on this shitty market that they will never come back.

Hodlers here, are just telling stupid people to have faith, to believe in crypto, and hold (so that their coins don't go much worse). They are only looking FOR THEIR OWN PROFIT.

If you are a holder, your best aim right now is the recover as much money as possible from your investment. YOU´LL NOT GAIN MONEY AT ALL.

This is game over for crypto. The drama is that noone knows it yet. Except people like me that saw it coming more than 7 months ago. Search my posts if you want. Or hey, just see my signature.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
i still hold my EOS since 2017. i really support this coin, i never sold it even at ATH in last year. because i think it has good potential, and i believe the price will be two time than ATH in last year. i will hold it until the time comes.

I didn't hold EOS anymore. I was aiming for 10x but i couldn't resist not to sell my EOS on Hitbtc when the price was 5x higher than my purchase rate in ICO (i bought EOS in november 2017). Good luck on your holding.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I bet it's gonna be hard for you to find one right now especially with the bearish market Grin
Activity: 1358
but in real we can not get achievement for just holding coins if we can not earn profit and we loss money, you should be smart picking the potential altcoins that deserve to hold for long and earn profit in the end.
Activity: 1344
Hodlers on kripto more than half and this is a fact. For there are no volumes for bargaining on the basis of this, we conclude that few people trade.
Pages:
Jump to: