Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 9. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
My suggestion is, you should hold your Bitcoin much longer.
because if you sell it now you will lose, and do not worry about the current bitcoin price. in a few months the price will surely go up again. even exceed the previous price
when that happens, you may sell all your assets, just need a little patience. do not panic
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

we should be more careful in investing in bitcoin because investing in bitcoin is profitable but also risky, bitcoin has a fluctuating and unpredictable price, do not put all your money for investment, keep calm do not panic, wait for the normal price because we know the exact bitcoin price will increase again
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
February 22, 2018, 07:11:45 AM
My advice is before doing anything, you need is to think critically and consider the risk of it. You are already on this situation so just keep calm and be patient.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 22, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
According to  my opinion that is the excellent decision taken by you. As land price is also increasing with time but not as much like bitcoin while you will also need to take of land while bitcoin is easy to buy and price is varying with time quickly so you can make more profit by keeping bitcoin for future. So keep patient with your trading and wait for the right time as price up then you need to decide selling.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
February 22, 2018, 06:27:17 AM
Before buying bitcoin, selling your land, you should have got acquainted with the fact that the price for it is not stable, and can change every day in one direction or another. For this, you need patience, faith, and understand what you want to gain in the future.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
February 22, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
Don't get dissappointed bitcoin will recover on its loss when Japan a very progressive country wanted to host the.leadership of a crypto community.This is a very big help for the cryptocommunity to stay for a longer period of time.Just hold your bitcoin and wait a perfect timing to gain more profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 05:38:31 AM
Your behavior is so stupid that you should not sell your land to invest in bitcoins. If bitcoin fails, you will lose your land. Don't panic now. Wait patiently for bitcoin to recover. Don't sell bitcoins.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 05:30:11 AM
You do not need to panic If you look at the price of bitcoin Dump, make me HODL much longer, So you do not lose your invesatsi, If sell it cheaply then you will lose your investment, so I think better. wait for a higher price, so you will benefit by selling a higher price again.
Activity: 350
February 22, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
I don't think selling your land for Bitcoin was the best alternative. Even though bitcoin investment can yield high returns to buy any plot of land; don't forget about price fluctuations in crytocurrencies.
Activity: 3
February 22, 2018, 05:07:20 AM
Just be patient, I think you must have got 1-2 BTC as you sold your land for it. Prices are recovering.
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 22, 2018, 05:06:41 AM
You already did, but don't panic because i have a friend who told me that by next month the price will increase and even they only predict that but i sure you will earn triple than the price of your land and who knows,you can buy land double on what you sell. But dont be sad because for sure everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

you should be wiser in making decisions, because bitcoin is a big risk and right now all you can do is hold because bitcoin prices will recover so do not worry
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
February 22, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
Your land sales should not focus on buying bitcoins alone. You can buy other coins like etherum and save a bit of paper money. You have nothing to lose if bitcoin or ethereum goes down. When you have bought a coin you have to hold it until the price goes back up and higher.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 22, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
I never ever thought I would see people selling real estate to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is worthy, that's not discussion but REAL estate worths SO MUCH in real world, its better to buy real estate using BITCOIN. Cheesy
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
February 22, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Just hold it, bitcoin will recover and the value will increase. You just need to be patient in waiting because when you invest you need to accept that it is risky. But i suggest you that dont use your money in investing in bitcoin if it is your last money, because investing should take the risk.
Activity: 140
February 22, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

You did not lose money until you sold the crypto currency in the negative! Do not give in to panic and wait, patience and there will be a reward. Fix profits, not losses and have iron nerves!
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
February 22, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
just wait for sometime and  dont do anything in stress. bitcoin value is still rising day by day .
Activity: 168
February 22, 2018, 04:24:31 AM
No,I don't need to sell my land because that's the only assets i have and it's not good to gamble my property.Yes,anyone like me wants to be part of bitcoin and i rather borrow to my relatives whom i know that they earn  more for now and i pay it later when i 'm earning already in bitcoin in GOD,'s will.
Activity: 238
February 22, 2018, 03:51:59 AM
You are risky, I think you should use your spare capital to invest in bitcoin. and hold them. Do not rush too risky, do not sell all your possessions to pour into bitcoin. Bitcoin prices increase and decrease every day. You can lose all capital in one night. Think carefully, and be careful with the hackers, always stalking the electronic money accounts.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
It is not good because you don’t have to sacrifice anything just to buy bitcoin because they will accept all investment no matter large or small it is because they duty is to help everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: