Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 10. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 17, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
I hope the land you sold to buy bitcoins is just one of your idle investments. An empty lot, not the one where there’s a house that you used to live in. In any case, just wait it out.
Well yeah that is important to ask whether he hadn’t sold his own house in which he was living for the bitcoin. If it had so, believe me that was not a good decision from this person. Else if it is like another place or plot for construction purpose or any others, yes that will be a fantastic trade this person made. Because bitcoins are giving more and more than lands. So yeah man, keep this up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
You have did the best action where you sale your land and you bought the bitcoin, you have face lost your money where you bought the bitcoin on the high price and then now you face the trouble where the bitcoin touch the low price, you have don’t be panic with this moment and it usually happen in the bitcoin, just keep and hold your bitcoin on your wallet and then just waiting the bitcoin price will be in the high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 17, 2018, 12:03:12 AM
First, I want to ask, why did you sell your land just to buy bitcoin? The risk is very high on that one and still, you chose it. But, all you can do now is to hold on to your bitcoin and do not panic and sell all your bitcoins to decrease the loss. You won't have losses if you will hold and wait for a moment for bitcoin to rise. Smiley
Selling property for buying bitcoin is not a good idea and also not safe. I know bitcoin is profitable but still I think selling land and other properties is not at all suggestible. First off all why we need to do that investing does not mean selling something, investing by the savings is better one.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2018, 11:31:01 PM
It's a good idea to buy Bitcoin by selling the property. If you can wait long enough, you will earn big money for long term investment. I bought the digital money by selling the house. I am happy with this darkness.
It was really a good idea to sell your piece of land to buy bitcoin if you have a lot of land. Because today land is also a good investment that never depreciate instead it's price are keep on getting higher too. But if you really loved to have a bitcoin in your account it's a good idea mate, good job.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
You are very brave to take risks by selling ground for bitcoin. But if you see the current movement of bitcoin start up again after falling some time ago. I think you should be patient and do not panic, stay up and wait for the next few weeks, and expect the bitcoin to recover with its highest value.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
This is a very bad idea, selling a land, house ,car , is very risky dicission that you made in life. In me, i invest because i have extra money, not sell anything of my assets. Will since you sell it, just hold your bitcoin, wait until the market value raise. Be patient, don't sell in down value, regret is at the end.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
February 16, 2018, 06:39:28 PM
I think buying BTC with selling land or house is not correct way. if some wallet hacked, do you know what do you do? so do not sell any thing fore buy BTC there are other ways to buy it

I agree,  selling of land is too risky because we cannot control the market value.  The price increase and decrease of bitcoin is uncontrollable.  I think the better or much safr is by saving your money and make an investment.

Don’t panic. The price of bitcoin will recover from decreasing. And as you seen the price of bitcoin, It is rising now. Just hold it and if it is already high for you, Convert it to your currency. Just relax. Think positive. Because bitcoin will help you to gain some profits. Selling land is very risky but i know that you can gain many profits by accessin and investing to bitcoins.
Activity: 168
February 16, 2018, 06:25:44 PM
According to my opinion the bitcoin should be taken but the bitcoin getting all the money or sat in the land is a very wrong action.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
February 16, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
I would never have done such a risky thing. The sale of their property for the sake of possible profit from the growth rate of bitcoin, still a risky venture. Now it only remains to keep their bitcoins and expect an increase in its rate. The bitcoin should soon rise well and you will eventually get a good profit. However, I do not advise anyone to take risks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 05:46:11 PM
Good luck with this - I hope it doesn't turn out that you've risked too much.
Activity: 208
February 16, 2018, 07:35:34 AM
actually you do not have to sell the ground for this bitcoin, as well as its time you are using savings even though not much than selling the land, for the moment you do not worry about the drop in bitcoin prices, keep thinking positive and believe prices will go up soon, hopefully when the price bitcoin rise could exceed the land you have sold, sorry before its, that's just my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 16, 2018, 05:58:24 AM
First, I want to ask, why did you sell your land just to buy bitcoin? The risk is very high on that one and still, you chose it. But, all you can do now is to hold on to your bitcoin and do not panic and sell all your bitcoins to decrease the loss. You won't have losses if you will hold and wait for a moment for bitcoin to rise. Smiley
Activity: 197
February 15, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
Did you already sold your land to buy bitcoin? If it is not yet,Don't sell your land because the price of the land it's not like bitcoin that sometimes it fall.But if you already sold it then hold your bitcoin.Hold for it in long term,just don't panic the with the price of the bitcoin today.Soon the bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 07:04:58 PM
yeah dude not the best idea in the world .Dont sell your house or land to buy bitcoin .If you can rent then out and put the rent money into bitcoin.That way u still have your house land always encase anything goes wrong
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
February 14, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
I think buying BTC with selling land or house is not correct way. if some wallet hacked, do you know what do you do? so do not sell any thing fore buy BTC there are other ways to buy it

I agree,  selling of land is too risky because we cannot control the market value.  The price increase and decrease of bitcoin is uncontrollable.  I think the better or much safr is by saving your money and make an investment.
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
Well i guess for now you knew that you've made a very remorseful decision. But it's water under the bridge now. Done is done. We can't change anything now. You have to gather yourself and be calm. What you are holding now in your wallet is your land, so i strongly suggest that you hold it tight and don't let go. And just wait. Wait for the storm to calm down. The crypto market will ultimately recover.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 05:45:17 PM
You should understand, that buying bitcoins isn't the same that selling your land for the national currency. And when you buy bitcoin you just could prepare yourself for its depreciation or appreciation. You can just wait some time and ceep calm. Anyway, the main thing you shouldn't think, that you went bankrupt.
Activity: 224
February 14, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
Oh my got! Come on this is too risky for your investment, same as the people use credit from bank to invest in cyrpto world but be aware that this market is a risky market not like the bonds or stocks market, at these markets there is a support some how physically by companies, accountings, tax paying system etc here nothing, no authority, no government...
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
you bought you real state to entrance in crypto world, do not hurry,calm down and relax, your bitcoins will be so expensive soon.
just be patient and do not anything hasty
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
February 14, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
This is an example for the followers who are plannign to do so please be careful that this is not a fair game. The risk that you take is high you can make a huge loss as well you can have the opposite but if you make a loss the invested amount has to be few enough to not make you stress.
Pages:
Jump to: