Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 3. (Read 81913 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
I0coin being a security makes sense. They use the same mining port as the Swiss Exchange (if registrations matter).
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I only mine i0coin to keep hell warm.I got wicked souls to torment for their treatment of poor orphans and widows Grin

Hahsha.  Wish there was a coin reward for that.  Haha, maybe you’re mining gold coins in heaven.  Lol

~ lead dev Septoshi
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
I only mine i0coin to keep hell warm.I got wicked souls to torment for their treatment of poor orphans and widows Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Seeing how this coin has been abandoned for years with no work or response/feedback from
The devs I’ve decided go take over as lead dev, under the MIT open source code rules.  I’ll check over GitHub code and all that to make sure everything is running smoothly.  We’re down to a small fraction of a coin as mining reward so i0C is ready for the big times.  Ready to be used independently or as a sidechain or merge with another coin (I have a few in mind and the connections if things match up). 

I’ll see what I can do to get this coin to moon for ya’ll who stayed loyal for so many years, such as myself.  Cause I care. 

- Lead Dev I0C (+ 6 other coins).

~ Septoshi

YASSSSSS!!!!

I love how bullish you are lately Smiley

Too many lazy wannabe bums in crypto probably sleeping all day.  Gonna have to do it all myself. 

Roll Eyes

Yeah, I’m closed my account so I’ll have to get a new sim and drive Elon mad.  I love the guy but a dev’s gotta do desperate things when a dog is beatin you!  Lol
Fuck BlackRock

Seeing how this coin has been abandoned for years with no work or response/feedback from
The devs I’ve decided go take over as lead dev, under the MIT open source code rules.  I’ll check over GitHub code and all that to make sure everything is running smoothly.  We’re down to a small fraction of a coin as mining reward so i0C is ready for the big times.  Ready to be used independently or as a sidechain or merge with another coin (I have a few in mind and the connections if things match up).  

I’ll see what I can do to get this coin to moon for ya’ll who stayed loyal for so many years, such as myself.  Cause I care.  

~ Septoshi

I can see a very active i0coin thread going forward but why hasn't Elon Musk chimed in here yet?He seems to be infatuated with some copy/paste altcoin right now but surely our lead Dev "Septoshi" should be trolling him about his misguided Dogecoin fetish? Community isn't the "be all end all" when there are bigger issues at play here.

Maybe because Vlad swore him to secrecy Smiley Tongue

Regardless, Ibcoin is pretty legit. Merge Mining giving away free coin to make profit by dumping on exchanges for BTC can only occur so long. Eventually not enough BTC to go around to suppress these coins and not enough mineable I0C/miners who aren't dedicated to I0/IX/etc. (if they mine it today they obv aren't looking for the great satoshi value to dump per coin/you can't even dump DVC on the web exchanges)... Smiley

I see the truth coming out - its up to the experts to reveal what we try to share here.
Activity: 240
Merit: 62

The devs I’ve decided go take over as lead dev, under the MIT open source code rules.  I’ll check over GitHub code and all that to make sure everything is running smoothly.  We’re down to a small fraction of a coin as mining reward so i0C is ready for the big times.  Ready to be used independently or as a sidechain or merge with another coin (I have a few in mind and the connections if things match up).  

I’ll see what I can do to get this coin to moon for ya’ll who stayed loyal for so many years, such as myself.  Cause I care.  

~ Septoshi

I can see a very active i0coin thread going forward but why hasn't Elon Musk chimed in here yet?He seems to be infatuated with some copy/paste altcoin right now but surely our lead Dev "Septoshi" should be trolling him about his misguided Dogecoin fetish? Community isn't the "be all end all" when there are bigger issues at play here.
Fuck BlackRock

The devs I’ve decided go take over as lead dev, under the MIT open source code rules.  I’ll check over GitHub code and all that to make sure everything is running smoothly.  We’re down to a small fraction of a coin as mining reward so i0C is ready for the big times.  Ready to be used independently or as a sidechain or merge with another coin (I have a few in mind and the connections if things match up). 

I’ll see what I can do to get this coin to moon for ya’ll who stayed loyal for so many years, such as myself.  Cause I care. 

~ Septoshi

YASSSSSS!!!!

Too many lazy wannabe bums in crypto probably sleeping all day.  Gonna have to do it all myself. 

Roll Eyes
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

~ Septoshi

YASSSSSS!!!!

Fuck BlackRock

~ Septoshi

YASSSSSS!!!!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

~ Septoshi

....and yes main Satoshi does have something in common with this gentleman  Cool

Tupac?  Dr Dre?  He is the doctor.  Snoop doggie G?  Give us a hint man. 

The cover story ...for the plebian masses.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
 ....and yes main Satoshi does have something in common with this gentleman  Cool

Tupac?  Dr Dre?  He is the doctor.  Snoop doggie G?  Give us a hint man. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Not good.  I’m expecting network attacks this year.  I’m
Hoping someone is swapping new gear.  

I plugged it out in order to watch the netflicks but it's all back good now.I only have one plug socket in my shack so socket space is at a premium  Cool

Hahaha.  I can’t tell if you’re serious.  I halfway believe you.  Lol

Not good.  I’m expecting network attacks this year.  I’m

I plugged it out in order to watch the netflicks but it's all back good now.I only have one plug socket in my shack so socket space is at a premium  Cool
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I0coin has the best combination of transaction speed and security. 90 second confirmations make for quick transactions, so you can get on with your life.

Network mining power ranked in the top 5% means your coins are super secure, for your peace of mind.

I "zero" coin. Zero premine. Zero inflation by 2018. Zero gimmicks. I0coin doesn't play games with your money.

.......on another note.Does anybody have any spare conspiracy theories? Because all mine came true Cool

Wall Street manipulating bitcoin to make billions monthly on options (like I predicted btc to $50k based on this more than a year ago).  Maybe 1 or 2 more runs with btc with each round higher and they’ll
Collapse it and make a killing off puts.  You need a black swan event to crash it and freeze the chain so cold storage whales can sell their coin in approximately 70 years.  Most are criminals anyway and this game is obvious so if they were to truly become legit billionaires they’d see it.  They’re nothing more than crooks and lucky frauds. 

But i diverse.  China did it is perfect.  Russia did it would work.  So many options to keep the SEC on their leash. 

Mass exodus of tens of billions out of btc-turd will break all Alt records but most of those will be dead Soon after hard regulations.  This year is the last year to make 1,000x or even one 10,000x coin return.

I’m locked and loaded - let Wall Street play their tune while I dance my hora.  Wink

I0coin has the best combination of transaction speed and security. 90 second confirmations make for quick transactions, so you can get on with your life.

Network mining power ranked in the top 5% means your coins are super secure, for your peace of mind.

I "zero" coin. Zero premine. Zero inflation by 2018. Zero gimmicks. I0coin doesn't play games with your money.

.......on another note.Does anybody have any spare conspiracy theories? Because all mine came true Cool
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

The hashrate has dropped from 470 TH/s to 242 TH/s over the last 24 hours. Are coins safe for transactions or could they be lost?Is the coin going through some type of reorganization?Is it forking?Is it safe to sync the wallet past this issue with your balance?

Does anyone on this thread actually have a clue what is happening here?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/i0c/

Code:
WARNING: check your network connection, 86 blocks received in the last 4 hours (160 expected)

I0 devs went into a coma years ago but 272 TH is still really high.  Other than that I have no idea.  I’d imagine if they’re forking that would be informed here. 

It was less than 100 TH/s today.Something is definitely up with this coin Huh

Not good.  I’m expecting network attacks this year.  I’m
Activity: 240
Merit: 62

The hashrate has dropped from 470 TH/s to 242 TH/s over the last 24 hours. Are coins safe for transactions or could they be lost?Is the coin going through some type of reorganization?Is it forking?Is it safe to sync the wallet past this issue with your balance?

Code:
WARNING: check your network connection, 86 blocks received in the last 4 hours (160 expected)

I0 devs went into a coma years ago but 272 TH is still really high.  Other than that I have no idea.  I’d imagine if they’re forking that would be informed here. 

It was less than 100 TH/s today.Something is definitely up with this coin Huh
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Code:

Pages:
Jump to: