Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 8. (Read 81913 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is it PoS or PoW ?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Besides Altilly, which are other exchanges that is listed I0C? The loss of visibility in CoinMarketCap simply showed us how decadent things will end. It's the end of a dream. Or does the American dream never die? Cool

If America stays great then the dream lives on.  Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I'm private because I'm trying to get a real world job chillout you bums. Smiley

Congratulations.Yes yes give up the conspiracy theories and go get a real job.With real job nobody can then say "Go get a real job ya bum"

You calling me a bum means literally nothing to me.

You calling my findings conspiracy theories gives credit to it being a theory and not just an educated guess - which are called hypotheses.  In case you didn't know.

So thank you!

I didn't call you a bum.If you don't understand humour that's not my fault.Hey you called us bums in your initial comment and nobody got all sensitive about it.Relax a bit and stop taking all this back and forth so seriously.Anyway helps our post count and heres some merit for you Wink #Stayclassy #takeiteasy

Thank you for the merit. Job hunt unsuccessful, so I plan on making my tweets public again soon. =P

Blue collar work won’t do?  You can find that in 24 hours.  Builds character.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
I0Coin is now even more a part of the Galactic Milieu game.

It became pretty clear over the years that trying to reply upon "exchanges" to figure out the value per coin was simply not working, as well as leading to repeated losses of the coins and of whatever it was paired up against in such exchanges, often bitcoin. So not only were we losing massive amounts of the coins we were also losing massive amounts of the bitcoins that were intended, by sitting on the buy-side of order-books as buy offers, to uphold the coin's value.

So finally the Ionians have gotten their I0C Holdings treasury account to the point where dividing the value of that treasury by the number of I0Coins minted we arrive at a reasonable value per coin.

Thus here are the Latest Rates values of many of the Galactic Milieu's coins and assets, expressed in I0Coins at that calculated value of an I0Coin:

BBQrate=.00030978
sBCErate=312.40346488
sBCIrate=43.10466939
sBMCrate=44.87753746
sBRFrate=50.05514321
BTCrate=136375.43582595
CDNrate=30.08774180
CLCrate=.02655825
sCMCrate=44.02113610
sCRFrate=900.93006879
CZBrate=.19430744
DVCrate=.00249095
sDVCrate=2034.94731082
FBXrate=.09734061
sGDCrate=2149.26109141
sGFCrate=7667.96307175
sGHCrate=549.69453983
GMCrate=41.93805426
GPLrate=23.17557110
GPL2rate=18.18167185
sGRCrate=2369.06008777
GRFrate=67.30029934
GRPrate=.26358978
sGRPrate=10.80491492
I0Crate=1.00000000
IXCrate=1.01663610
LTCrate=913.16991820
MBCrate=57.31914995
NKLrate=1.05046452
NMCrate=9.52309663
SPICErate=24.08880075
TBXrate=.09734061
UFCrate=.02565821
UKBrate=28.34387870
UNSrate=29.90061849
USFrate=.01061714
XGGrate=.06082573

This no longer has anything to do with the pathetically under-valued rates seen lately on such third-party website-style exchanges as I know of.

-MarkM-

legendary
The sales walls are small. It would be so interesting if old whales showed up and dumped their I0C. Is this Galactic Milieu still active? I could not register.

Where/how did you attempt to register for the Galactic Milieu?

The only free-as-in-beer rabbit-hole left is the CrossCiv server...

Also, I have lost too much of the treasuries used to "back" our coins to fly-by-night exchanges, so plan to try to stay mostly on HORIZON and STELLAR platforms myself.

-MarkM-
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
The sales walls are small. It would be so interesting if old whales showed up and dumped their I0C. Is this Galactic Milieu still active? I could not register.
Fuck BlackRock
I0C can be traded on the HORIZON and STELLAR platforms, see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/horizon/assets/ and http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/

Also it looks like a group or civilisation, possibly to be known as the I0nians, is forming in the Galactic Milieu which hopes to adopt I0Coin as their currency, much like the IXians have been trying to do for IXCoin, so the dream is far from dead.

Basically this involves the clan, guild, nation, civilisation or whatever they are going to call themselves forming a treasury of "reserves" which when it gets to a decent size we can divide by 21 million (or however many I0Coins there actually are) to figure out the value of an I0Coin instead of trying to figure it out from whatever prices people have managed to get for one lately on some random exchange or exchanges.

-MarkM-

I like the sound of that. I like it a lot.

-Ionian Dan.
legendary
I0C can be traded on the HORIZON and STELLAR platforms, see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/horizon/assets/ and http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/

Also it looks like a group or civilisation, possibly to be known as the I0nians, is forming in the Galactic Milieu which hopes to adopt I0Coin as their currency, much like the IXians have been trying to do for IXCoin, so the dream is far from dead.

Basically this involves the clan, guild, nation, civilisation or whatever they are going to call themselves forming a treasury of "reserves" which when it gets to a decent size we can divide by 21 million (or however many I0Coins there actually are) to figure out the value of an I0Coin instead of trying to figure it out from whatever prices people have managed to get for one lately on some random exchange or exchanges.

-MarkM-
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
Besides Altilly, which are other exchanges that is listed I0C? The loss of visibility in CoinMarketCap simply showed us how decadent things will end. It's the end of a dream. Or does the American dream never die? Cool
Fuck BlackRock
I'm private because I'm trying to get a real world job chillout you bums. Smiley

Congratulations.Yes yes give up the conspiracy theories and go get a real job.With real job nobody can then say "Go get a real job ya bum"

You calling my findings conspiracy theories gives credit to it being a theory and not just an educated guess - which are called hypotheses.  In case you didn't know.

So thank you!

I didn't call you a bum.If you don't understand humour that's not my fault.Hey you called us bums in your initial comment and nobody got all sensitive about it.Relax a bit and stop taking all this back and forth so seriously.Anyway helps our post count and heres some merit for you Wink #Stayclassy #takeiteasy

Thank you for the merit. Job hunt unsuccessful, so I plan on making my tweets public again soon. =P
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

So thank you!

Fuck BlackRock

You calling my findings conspiracy theories gives credit to it being a theory and not just an educated guess - which are called hypotheses.  In case you didn't know.

So thank you!

Fuck BlackRock
Vircurex simply stopped listing us, I guess there was at one point a loss of some bitcoins but all the DVC, I0C and IXC was able to be withdrawn no problem.

The biggest loss, for me at least, was Cryptsy. Over 134 bitcoins lost there that had been the buy-sides.

Lost hundreds of thousands of IXC and hundreds of millions of DVC in that one.

Now Cryptopia has gone, with lots of IXC and I0C and the bitcoins that were their buy-sides.

So now I am hoping to get some good trading going on HORIZON and Stellar.

It is true though that after DVC was not on Vircurex anymore its price fell below one satoshi so it really has not been practical since then to do DVC/BTC pairings.

I think by now though DVC is paired against pretty much ALL of the assets shown at http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/ and any that it isn't yet point out to me s maybe I somehow managed to miss some.

-MarkM-

Thanks for the recap.
Fuck BlackRock
.......and we can't see it anymore Roll Eyes

What a lame excuse...

Here, let me help:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1138917119943487488.html

Good job Vlad came out of retirement and gave you those 50 merit points before link broke.No refunds Grin Grin

Opps, we can't access this thread!
Thread Reader is not authorized to see this thread. It is probably a private account.
Thread can be unaccessable because:

The thread was deleted on Twitter by the author or by Twitter
    The Twitter account was deleted by the author or by Twitter
    The Twitter account was banned by the author or by Twitter
    The author blocked us on Twitter or it's a private account

Content on Twitter can be deleted at anytime!

Archive it to PDF before that happens! Become a Premium member and save great threads to PDF before it gets deleted!

I don't understand why you are so bothered about these tweets really but this is probably what he is referring to;

Say what?Who says I am bothered about tweets??All I did was ask a simple question.I didn't think it was going be so complicated to get a simple answer.Yeah that's probably what he meant but who knows  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: