Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 7. (Read 81913 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I am considering adding this coin on my "Xchange" on FreeBitcoins.com.

Are there any other exchanges that support IOcoin at the moment or any reason we shouldn't?

Thank you very much.

I0coin.  So weird nobody gets that right.  10.  X.  See?

Frei has it listen but I think that’s about it.  7 exahash last time I looked so I’d say that’s a great reason to lost a coin.  Next year, network security should become feature number 1 for any crypto, but a bit late for many. 
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
I am considering adding this coin on my "Xchange" on FreeBitcoins.com.

Are there any other exchanges that support IOcoin at the moment or any reason we shouldn't?

Thank you very much.
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
I think that your website is no longer working?
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
https://t.me/cryptonymousid
any telegram channel for I0C community ?
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
The only "value" these old merge mined coins have is "sentimental" value.

Absolutely,there is an historical collector value to all the legacy coins from any individual/entity who would have an interest in such matters.Wheter that equates to instrinsic value is a matter of opinion and wheter it does to econimic value depends on individuals or entities having a preference to use it among themselves at an agreed fixed rate or whatever but as is current it has almost zero open market value at a floating rate of exchange nor the volume/liquidity required to give it any such value. ~Methinks

I0C is self-healing when it comes to liquidity. Right now the bucket is overflowing and also needs more than a patch at the bottom of the cone to fix it. I tried calling the Culligan man but it's Sunday - so liquidity should be used with other things you can buy I0C with/as a 2-step process with. Try DOGE for example. Use it, transport it quick. Buy I0C on NLexch
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
The "exchanges" unfortunately have let us down over and over and over again, partly because they are not actually aligned with the "value" of coins so much as with the "volume" of trade, and specifically the volume that happens on their own specific platform.

This has been going on for years upon years, so much so that the vast majority of trades have tended to be person to person without using a "market" mechanism.

So really what is needed is just "price discovery", after that perhaps "liquidity", and in fact because "volume" is actually a measure of how much "liquidity" had been consumed (eaten up, used, cancelled out) volume can in fact be a problem in a way because each unit of volume is an amount of liquidity gone away.

So maybe ideally what is needed is a vast massive liquidity, ideally enough buy side to buy ALL the coins and enough sell side to consume ALL the various things of value anyone ever wants to trade in for coins.

The actual volume of trade that happens on such a platform is secondary, as I said actual trade happening on it consumes its liquidity so the more trade volume it actually has the more liquidity we would have to keep coming up with to prevent the volume from consuming ALL the liquidity.

(Like for example if all 21 million coins were on there as liquidity, that is, as available to buy, and one day someone bought all 21 millon of them, boom, big volume but not no liquidity left unless they chose to put some of them back up for sale.)

Thus I think the incentives of most "exchanges" are not aligned with the needs of coins and their users.

I think what is needed is the incentive to be the actual value of the coin itself, NOT what commissions can be made by "disinterested providing of a platform for trades".

So I think maybe what is needed is platforms that ARE interested, that is why I have constantly wanted there to be secure reliable free open source software for trading platforms, so that when someone releases/creates a coin they can just as easily accompany it not only with a block explorer and a website but also a platform for exchanging it.

Ultimately so far that has led me to the STELLAR and HORIZON platforms. Especially STELLAR because in STELLAR you can trade anything against anything else without the platform's own native coin having to be one side of each pair.

Also though, because exchanges have historically failed us over and over and over again as mechanisms for "value discovery", I have also been moving to a system of "treasuries", so that I can compute the value of a coin simply by dividing the number minted of it into the value of its "treasury". This has let me come up with "reasonable" values for lots of coins that have fallen afoul of the "disinterestedness" of exchanges resulting in many people seeming to think there is no place they can actually trade those coins.

Take a look at http://MakeMoney.knotwork.com/ for lists of assets that can currently already be traded on HORIZON and on STELLAR and let me know if you are interested in trading any of them...

I0Coin and other merged-mined coins such as IXCoin and DeVCoin are among those listed, as are the two original scrypt coins that are older than LiTeCoin, and many of the "Sci-Fi themed" coins.

-MarkM-
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

Absolutely,there is an historical collector value to all the legacy coins from any individual/entity who would have an interest in such matters.Wheter that equates to instrinsic value is a matter of opinion and wheter it does to econimic value depends on individuals or entities having a preference to use it among themselves at an agreed fixed rate or whatever but as is current it has almost zero open market value at a floating rate of exchange nor the volume/liquidity required to give it any such value. ~Methinks
Activity: 568
Merit: 703

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Maybe they aren't mining to earn those fractional coins but, rather, to help the possibly millions of such coins they already have to retain value.

-MarkM-

Oh I see, expensive mass hash power to secure worthless coins in a video-game.

Excellent.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

Maybe they aren't mining to earn those fractional coins but, rather, to help the possibly millions of such coins they already have to retain value.

-MarkM-
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Lol... It must have a good concept as the name suggest [I0C] I0coin  Best Choice In Digital Currency.
Can you tell me the detail procedure of how to mine it ?

What?  Mine what, .01 I0C per block?  Haha.  Why not spend $1 and save a few years of mining.

What ?  It only gives .01 I0Coin per block. Still people must be mining it because its PoW. Isn't ?

Merge mining which begs the question:  WHY?  Why mine for a tiny fraction of a penny?

See?
Activity: 966
Merit: 506

Lol... It must have a good concept as the name suggest [I0C] I0coin  Best Choice In Digital Currency.

What?  Mine what, .01 I0C per block?  Haha.  Why not spend $1 and save a few years of mining.

What ?  It only gives .01 I0Coin per block. Still people must be mining it because its PoW. Isn't ?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
How many other altcoins can equal or beat i0 coin's hashrate of 6796.081 PH/s right now? In fact how is it even possible that this coin has multiples of the hashing power other top level alts and is only worth a few cents and basically impossible to buy?

Irrational.  I doubt even BCH has their hashrate. 

Clearly hash doesn’t necessarily equal price.  At least not until people realize the importance of security.

Soon.
Activity: 417
Merit: 265
How many other altcoins can equal or beat i0 coin's hashrate of 6796.081 PH/s right now? In fact how is it even possible that this coin has multiples of the hashing power other top level alts and is only worth a few cents and basically impossible to buy?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Wow!  I0coin has a very impressive hash rate.  I need to look at this one.

Is it true??

I haven't know the IOC

Hello user, we have to support that projects who supports in the solving of world's problem like Car tyres are a major global waste problem. Collectively we drive 1.5 billion tyres to the end of their useful lives every year. They can be retread and reused up to a point, but not endlessly. And at the end of their usefulness you have a conundrum. End of life tyres (or ELTs) are difficult to process for any kind of recycling, because they’re a complex mix of materials – natural and synthetic rubber, fibre and wire, all in a heavy and unwieldy package. They’re not biodegradeable, so tyres don’t rot down naturally. And every year we use more of them. And from this busy world Emjac is trying to solve this problem by decentralised process.

EMJAC aims to expand the penetration and knowledge sharing of our recycling concept and ecosystem around the world starting with major cities which produce the highest numbers of waste tyres.  EMJAC will integrate blockchain and traceability technology to solve the global waste tyres problem. EMJAC (EMJ) adopts the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem, well known for its decentralized approach that runs smart contracts to enhance the transparency and traceability of global waste tyres management to reduce illegal dumping.https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/team-emjac-2677729

Did we just get thread jacked Vlad?

Just another troll peddling their personal scam.

We shall OVERCOME

Are you quoting me, bro?   Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Is it true??

I haven't know the IOC

Hello user, we have to support that projects who supports in the solving of world's problem like Car tyres are a major global waste problem. Collectively we drive 1.5 billion tyres to the end of their useful lives every year. They can be retread and reused up to a point, but not endlessly. And at the end of their usefulness you have a conundrum. End of life tyres (or ELTs) are difficult to process for any kind of recycling, because they’re a complex mix of materials – natural and synthetic rubber, fibre and wire, all in a heavy and unwieldy package. They’re not biodegradeable, so tyres don’t rot down naturally. And every year we use more of them. And from this busy world Emjac is trying to solve this problem by decentralised process.

EMJAC aims to expand the penetration and knowledge sharing of our recycling concept and ecosystem around the world starting with major cities which produce the highest numbers of waste tyres.  EMJAC will integrate blockchain and traceability technology to solve the global waste tyres problem. EMJAC (EMJ) adopts the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem, well known for its decentralized approach that runs smart contracts to enhance the transparency and traceability of global waste tyres management to reduce illegal dumping.https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/team-emjac-2677729

Just another troll peddling their personal scam.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

Is it true??

I haven't know the IOC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Is it true??

I haven't know the IOC

Pages:
Jump to: