Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 6. (Read 81913 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/i0coin/

There is no active exchange displaying on the coinmarketcap than from they are taking data to show the recent price. Even OP is also outdated all listed exchanges are offline and dev is also not active from long time. Is there any active place to trade this coin?

e-pool as in e-pool.net used to list on their nlexch at (https://www.nlexch.com/markets/i0cbtc) with six diff pairs to trade against including ones I never seen for I0C like BCH DOGE XRP etc. Anyway they stopped running the exchange but for awhile it was good.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Is there any active place to trade this coin?

Yeah, Stellar (tokens).  
Check DeVCoin thread for details. There is a crystal clear explanation there.

Which thread you talking about it using SHA-256 Algorithm than how it could be Stellar based token. Maybe I am missing the link to the right thread because is no updated at the moment. Please leave the link in the reply to find out more details.

You’re clearly missing the Zero Point Clarity!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Yeah, Stellar (tokens).  

Which thread you talking about it using SHA-256 Algorithm than how it could be Stellar based token. Maybe I am missing the link to the right thread because is no updated at the moment. Please leave the link in the reply to find out more details.
Activity: 568
Merit: 703

Yeah, Stellar (tokens).  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

There is no active exchange displaying on the coinmarketcap than from they are taking data to show the recent price. Even OP is also outdated all listed exchanges are offline and dev is also not active from long time. Is there any active place to trade this coin?

FreiCoinExchange.  Enough for now.  The rest kicked us out for insubordinate volume and devs with an attitude.  Especially that butters bill, that nutless wonder wouldn’t lost even when I offered to pay the 3 btc slotting fee (cause these older coins had nothing to offer). 

Clearly billy never heard of legit devs, high security security and (ZPS) Zero Point Stability

For the record, I just invented that last Part, BTW.  Tired of having my best ideas stolen by WEVS. 
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The coin so stealth it needs no devs! Grin

How can this be? Please explain in more detail. You intrigued me.
Fuck BlackRock

True, noticed that years ago when I ran an experiment to prove it.  Nice. 

#FreeVlad

Did letting domob do the last update fuck up the English on purpose or something Smiley
Fuck BlackRock

Cheer up.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Fuck BlackRock
Fuck BlackRock
I use to mine this coin and recently found my wallet.dat! Is there a discord / telegram channel for this coin? can you stake this coin, etc. I am downloading the wallet and blockchain now Smiley

anyone got a copy of i0coin-0.12.0.zip for me to download?

No staking as far as I know. Welcome back sir.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
I use to mine this coin and recently found my wallet.dat! Is there a discord / telegram channel for this coin? can you stake this coin, etc. I am downloading the wallet and blockchain now Smiley

anyone got a copy of i0coin-0.12.0.zip for me to download?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Currently most of the coins and assets of the Galactic Milieu have very few outlets to fiat currencies. I0Coin is one of those few.

Offhand I can think of only two others: IXCoin and Stellar Lumens.

So basically the mere fact that it can still be traded on FreiExchange gives it an advantage compared to most other coins of the Milieu for anyone looking to "cash out" any Milieu assets to fiat.

That in turn should give I0Coin some kind of advantage within the Milieu for acquiring various Milieu assets.

This situation implies of course that a lot of Milieu assets are at present a bit low in liquidity, but some of them seem to have some pretty good appreciation prospects and histories. So maybe there are some good trade-offs to be made by foregoing liquidity to gain appreciation?

It might even be feasible to increase I0Coin's profile within the Milieu massively, maybe making it one of the most commonly used currencies instead of just a fringe currency mostly used only for the purpose of "cashing out" to fiat?

-MarkM-

When video game big switch to real life, Marky?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

Currently most of the coins and assets of the Galactic Milieu have very few outlets to fiat currencies. I0Coin is one of those few.

Offhand I can think of only two others: IXCoin and Stellar Lumens.

So basically the mere fact that it can still be traded on FreiExchange gives it an advantage compared to most other coins of the Milieu for anyone looking to "cash out" any Milieu assets to fiat.

That in turn should give I0Coin some kind of advantage within the Milieu for acquiring various Milieu assets.

This situation implies of course that a lot of Milieu assets are at present a bit low in liquidity, but some of them seem to have some pretty good appreciation prospects and histories. So maybe there are some good trade-offs to be made by foregoing liquidity to gain appreciation?

It might even be feasible to increase I0Coin's profile within the Milieu massively, maybe making it one of the most commonly used currencies instead of just a fringe currency mostly used only for the purpose of "cashing out" to fiat?

-MarkM-
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hashrate 9201.765 PH/s  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Amazing.  Didn’t some “expert” clowns say the price of a coin correlates to its hash/difficulty?

So why is I0C at 1 cent instead of $1,000+?

Been saying it for years - Network security will prove to be the most important feature. 

Soon. 
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Hashrate 9201.765 PH/s  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The only "value" these old merge mined coins have is "sentimental" value.

Absolutely,there is an historical collector value to all the legacy coins from any individual/entity who would have an interest in such matters.Wheter that equates to instrinsic value is a matter of opinion and wheter it does to econimic value depends on individuals or entities having a preference to use it among themselves at an agreed fixed rate or whatever but as is current it has almost zero open market value at a floating rate of exchange nor the volume/liquidity required to give it any such value. ~Methinks

I0C is self-healing when it comes to liquidity. Right now the bucket is overflowing and also needs more than a patch at the bottom of the cone to fix it. I tried calling the Culligan man but it's Sunday - so liquidity should be used with other things you can buy I0C with/as a 2-step process with. Try DOGE for example. Use it, transport it quick. Buy I0C on NLexch

Self-healing? That's a nice word for liquidity.  Grin I think this coin has its "sentimental" value that is why several people can't let it go. One of the oldest coins. And sometimes such "sentimental" value is priceless for most people. So keep holding.  Wink
Fuck BlackRock
I am considering adding this coin on my "Xchange" on FreeBitcoins.com.

Are there any other exchanges that support IOcoin at the moment or any reason we shouldn't?

Thank you very much.

I0coin.  So weird nobody gets that right.  10.  X.  See?

Frei has it listen but I think that’s about it.  7 exahash last time I looked so I’d say that’s a great reason to lost a coin.  Next year, network security should become feature number 1 for any crypto, but a bit late for many. 

Or "-1" Tongue

Think.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
I0coin.  So weird nobody gets that right.  10.  X.  See?

It's kinda weird, but ya I see it now.
Pages:
Jump to: