Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 36. (Read 81935 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
I thought IXcoin had been fully mined some time ago?

What is your point?

I wasn't trying to make a point, I was asking a question. I was wondering how coming together would affect i0coin mining, that's all.

ie: What benefits would a Ixcoin/i0coin merge give to either coin & it's users/miners?

There is no affect on mining.  I'm just talking of a collaboration, not combing the two coins.  They still have their own identities and block chains. 

Joining things like dev resources and possibly user interest seems a win-win to me. 

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

What is your point?

I wasn't trying to make a point, I was asking a question. I was wondering how coming together would affect i0coin mining, that's all.

ie: What benefits would a Ixcoin/i0coin merge give to either coin & it's users/miners?

What is your point?  I0C is also 99% mined but both I0C and IXC are among the most secure cryptos.  They have some of the highest network hash rates of any coin out there.  Their designs using merge mining ensure this will stay true.  They have plenty of utility and will go on for many years.  

I0C and IXC are really birds of a feather in many ways, so a collaboration isn't a bad idea.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Hey, do you guys see a win-win proposition if IXC and I0C would merge together into one bigger project? 

Let me know.

A collaboration would be welcome as far as I'm concerned.  IXC and I0C have complimentary and compatible features.  First, they are both merge mined with and close copies of Bitcoin.  So any plug ins for Bitcoin should be compatible with IXC and I0C as well.  IXC has 10 minute block times and I0C's is 1.5 minutes.  It would seem a great collaboration would be something which requires both the fast and slow block times for different customers, and maybe even interaction between block chains. 

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Kind of like a dual multi purpose sidechain.  I really like the idea and its potential.  Let me take it to our guys and get back to you.   

Hey, do you guys see a win-win proposition if IXC and I0C would merge together into one bigger project? 

Let me know.

A collaboration would be welcome as far as I'm concerned.  IXC and I0C have complimentary and compatible features.  First, they are both merge mined with and close copies of Bitcoin.  So any plug ins for Bitcoin should be compatible with IXC and I0C as well.  IXC has 10 minute block times and I0C's is 1.5 minutes.  It would seem a great collaboration would be something which requires both the fast and slow block times for different customers, and maybe even interaction between block chains. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Let me know.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

We need to get i0coin on a few more exchanges.

Who can help with that?

It's 3 BTC to get on Bittrex.  That would be enough until price and volume really take off.  Then maybe get on polo right before the next big hack.  Perfect!

We need to get i0coin on a few more exchanges.

Who can help with that?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Which one of you heroes has a sell order for 56 I0C at .99999999 BTC on C-CEX?

It's an eye sore.  Maybe remove it. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Someone bought up 100,000 I0C in the last few days on C-Cex, and at a very good price. 

Was that you Vlad?

I just checked and they bought them got 999 sat.  Wow.  I paid 10+ times that.  Unreal!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Someone bought up 100,000 I0C in the last few days on C-Cex, and at a very good price. 

Was that you Vlad?

No.  Bastards read my mind again.  I was just days away from pillaging the books again. 

Was that you Vlad?

I think a few people bought them up - me included  Wink
Activity: 104
Merit: 60

Was that you Vlad?

Happy Birthday! 

I0coin turned five on Aug. 15, 2016.  Many didn't expect two years, let alone five. 

I see good times ahead.

OK, who's the heavy dumper on C-cex?   Shocked

Slap wrist.

I noticed, but it will pass.

More important is that more people are mining I0coin!  Difficulty recently reached the highest it's been in over a year at around 13 M.  Now at 7th highest difficulty on cyptoID.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

OK, who's the heavy dumper on C-cex?   Shocked

Slap wrist.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

soooon i think!!!!

Newbie, I hope you're right, time is running out!  Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

The real question is, when is i0 gonna hit the promised $12?  Wink

soooon i think!!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

not liking the bfx tokens much

but better than what other exchanges have done

these days, why would any exchange keep 30% of their BTC online

should keep 95% BTC in cold storage

I read the US govt fined them for doing that. 

I think they'll find a way to recover the lost BTC.  Just my feeling.

The real question is, when is i0 gonna hit the promised $12?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: