Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 58. (Read 81913 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

About 1400 payouts in the last three weeks since the faucet started.  Not bad.  I've also see more activity on the exchanges, so it seems to be working.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Get free I0coins!!!  Visit our new I0coin faucet.  

http://www.cryptoblox.com/faucets/I0Coin/  

For i0coin supporters out there please donate to the faucet to keep it going.  There is an i0coin address posted on the faucet page which I've copied below.

Please donate to keep this faucet running:

jQdYWA1wdpcoSdxc3q34sQRqwDc4TdBnF9
Thanks tinderbox.
Thanks tinderbox for adding the faucet.  We've needed one for a while.
Activity: 104
Merit: 60
Activity: 98
programming never gets boring...
let give a try  Grin

Get free I0coins!!!  Visit our new I0coin faucet.  

http://www.cryptoblox.com/faucets/I0Coin/  

I0coin has reached a new high hash rate.  Over 50 Peta Hash / sec, and sitting at about 22% of Bitcoin's hash rate.  Not too shabby.

Hash rate at 60 Peta Hash / sec and 25% of Bitcoin's hash rate.

Overall i0coin's hash rate has been pretty steady for months at 25% of Bitcoin's.  Sometimes it's 20% and I've seen it as high as 30%.

I0coin has reached a new high hash rate.  Over 50 Peta Hash / sec, and sitting at about 22% of Bitcoin's hash rate.  Not too shabby.

Hash rate at 60 Peta Hash / sec and 25% of Bitcoin's hash rate.
I've been seeing more i0coin transactions lately.  Always a good sign.

I noticed that in the description i0coin said that it's one of the best coin for smart contracts and trading. Are they're any implementations of that functionality floating around?

Not yet.  

That is one of our primary goals.

Me like.

Yeh, we need to start moving on this soon, but we need to upgrade to the Bitcoin 0.9.x code first.

I just fired off a PM to rsnel to see when he might start on 0.9.x.  He mentioned a few weeks ago he would, but I haven't seen any movement yet.  

I haven't heard back so he may be busy.  We may need to recruit someone for this update.
I noticed that in the description i0coin said that it's one of the best coin for smart contracts and trading. Are they're any implementations of that functionality floating around?

Not yet. 

Me like.

Yeh, we need to start moving on this soon, but we need to upgrade to the Bitcoin 0.9.x code first.

I just fired off a PM to rsnel to see when he might start on 0.9.x.  He mentioned a few weeks ago he would, but I haven't seen any movement yet. 
Where to buy i0coin?any exchanges?

They are listed on the first page of this thread.

Activity: 136
Where to buy i0coin?any exchanges?

Not yet. 

Me like.

Not yet. 

Looking forward to it.  Btw, i0coin hash rate is at 40 Peta h/sec.  Still climbing.

Not yet. 

Not yet. 
Happy Birthday to I0coin

I0coin is three years old today, August 15th, 2014.   Many accomplishments have occurred in just the last year.  (Refer to the first post of this thread for url's of the following sites.)

1.  New website
2.  New forum
3.  New wiki
4.  Four client updates
5.  Additional exchanges
6.  Increased network hash rate, now at over 25% of Bitcoin's hash rate.

There is more to come in year four!!!

Pages:
Jump to: