Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 61. (Read 81913 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

End of the day the block times won't matter (because of technology) and as a result it WON'T be a distinguishing factor for a better coin. Maybe try to read up a bit more about what the project's stand for.

Block time will matter for the new generation of financial platforms we're starting to see, like Mastercoin, Colored Coins and Counterparty.  I'm already seeing complaints that using the Bitcoin block chain is too slow for an exchange or betting.  Orders take ten minutes to place and even longer to execute and confirm.  I0coin is a great choice for these platforms because it has the speed and security.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
dev, u're promoting ur coin, right?
so, what's the reason for us to buy this coin?

maybe just concept is enough...
snr
Activity: 32
Wow! SHA-256 is rare in recent times. So, ASIC are welcome?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
IO coin is what IXC could have been.

IO coin all the way'

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
hmm i never heard this but i want see the future first

Good.  More for me.  I'm not waiting.  

It's a good idea to get a little i0coin now.  It's just a matter of time before it is noticed for its potential as a super secure and fast coin.  Nothing else really compares.

Nothing else?

I like all merged-mined coins.. namecoin is at the top and devcoin is just as good.

Yes, nothing compares for network hash rate and SPEED.  I0coin is a member of the big five hash rate coins out of the 500+ cryptos that have been created.   I0coin is unique in that it is the only of the big five which has a fast 1.5 minute block time.  Try to find another coin with a block time faster than 10 minutes, and a better hash rate.  You can't.  The coins listed below are the ONLY ones with a higher hash rate.

Bitcoin       91,131,761 GH/sec,   10 min blocks
Namecoin   81,019,468 GH/sec,   10 min blocks
Ixcoin        49,383,667 GH/sec,   10 min blocks
Devcoin     44,689,179 GH/sec,   10 min blocks
I0coin       10,179,116 GH/sec,   1.5 min blocks

End of the day the block times won't matter (because of technology) and as a result it WON'T be a distinguishing factor for a better coin. Maybe try to read up a bit more about what the project's stand for.

If anything the higher hashrate means its a "better coin" because the market determined that it's worth more hash's thus worth more to protect from attacks... so this makes your logic opposite since there are 3 merge-mined coins above i0 by a factor of 4.

Good.  More for me.  I'm not waiting.  

It's a good idea to get a little i0coin now.  It's just a matter of time before it is noticed for its potential as a super secure and fast coin.  Nothing else really compares.

Nothing else?

I like all merged-mined coins.. namecoin is at the top and devcoin is just as good.

Yes, nothing compares for network hash rate and SPEED.  I0coin is a member of the big five hash rate coins out of the 500+ cryptos that have been created.   I0coin is unique in that it is the only of the big five which has a fast 1.5 minute block time.  Try to find another coin with a block time faster than 10 minutes, and a better hash rate.  You can't.  The coins listed below are the ONLY ones with a higher hash rate.

Bitcoin       91,131,761 GH/sec,   10 min blocks
Namecoin   81,019,468 GH/sec,   10 min blocks
Ixcoin        49,383,667 GH/sec,   10 min blocks
Devcoin     44,689,179 GH/sec,   10 min blocks
I0coin       10,179,116 GH/sec,   1.5 min blocks

legendary

Good.  More for me.  I'm not waiting. 

It's a good idea to get a little i0coin now.  It's just a matter of time before it is noticed for its potential as a super secure and fast coin.  Nothing else really compares.

Nothing else?

It's a good idea to get a little i0coin now.  It's just a matter of time before it is noticed for its potential as a super secure and fast coin.  Nothing else really compares.

Activity: 104
Merit: 60

This coin has good potential.  You need high hash rates to stay secure.  Many other coins just don't have the hash rate.  I0coin does.

You said it brother.  High hash rate and fast block times are key.
Activity: 33

This coin has good potential.  You need high hash rates to stay secure.  Many other coins just don't have the hash rate.  I0coin does.

Never heard this coin before.

If you look at the altcoin chronology you'll see i0coin was one of the very first altcoins.

https://geti0coin.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page#Chronology_of_Early_Altcoins
Activity: 632
Never heard this coin before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hope that more and more people are involved
legendary
The eight coins are BiTCoin, NaMeCoin, GRouPcoin, DeVCoin, I0Coin, IXCoin, CoiLedCoin and GestGeld (XGG).

Devcoin gives itself Windows "auto-start" privileges without the user's knowledge...
And keeps running as a node forever until you notice this and alter/delete it.

I consider any program that changes my settings... and uses resources without permission to be malware.

Not sure bout that but there is a new version in testing that doesnt do this. Dont dismiss so fast.

Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
The eight coins are BiTCoin, NaMeCoin, GRouPcoin, DeVCoin, I0Coin, IXCoin, CoiLedCoin and GestGeld (XGG).

Devcoin gives itself Windows "auto-start" privileges without the user's knowledge...
And keeps running as a node forever until you notice this and alter/delete it.

I consider any program that changes my settings... and uses resources without permission to be malware.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

This is also posted on the I0coin forum here.

https://geti0coin.com/forum/index.php/topic,2322.0.html

Activity: 33
I like i0coin.  Thanks for the description.
Pages:
Jump to: