Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 2.0]🔧METAL FACTORY🔧REAL ECONOMY - GENERATES DIVIDENDS🔧 - page 2. (Read 2731 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Good morning,
the bounty subject has disappeared.
could you tell me where I should post my deferral for the current week? (07/05 - 13/05)
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Will the project or these factories be reserved only in Russia? Or in the future it could be expanded to other countries?

Factory - only in Russia. But ASOC blockchain to the all world.
Activity: 14
I joined in the metal factory project because this rattling! Very strong collective. I looked and understood. The project is waiting for success!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Will the project or these factories be reserved only in Russia? Or in the future it could be expanded to other countries?
Activity: 28
I pleased to watch super-duper  project Metal Factory. Very important team! Robotization and automation of production success. The token  rate will soar!
Activity: 51
Eminent ICO Metal Factory project in the real sector  industry! Strong scientific team of the project!!! Great future and innovative technologies! I join!
Activity: 42
I'm pleased to watch frantic  project Metal Factory. People from science make a blockchain! Real production is a guarantee of profitability! I already participate in the bounty!
I read  with the WP of the ICO  project! I like ico project collective, people from business and science. Blockchain in the real economy, which is interesting from this turn out. I already participate.
I looked  with the  White Paper of the   project. Although I am skeptical about Russian projects. This project impressed me! I join.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
allthough this is what the world needs, blockchain projects linked to existing economies often fail before the ico is even over. Pitch apply, milkcoin, ... are just a few examples of that. Blockchain investors don't want steady gains with 50 - 100% ROI per year, they want 500% gains in 1 month.
There are investors who want stability. And the minimum risk

I believe the majority is too stupid and greedy for that; look at the most popular topics on this forum 'best way to get x100', 'what coin could get x100', 'pump and dump coins for quick profits'. I'm not saying you should change your marketing or anything, i'm saying you need to be aware of what is currently going on, even if you'd like it to be different. Either way I'll be investing, I for one agree with having more stability and less risk.
I pleased to watch colossal ICO project Metal Factory! Team of professionals. I like the idea of paying dividends. But there is a SEC. I already participate in the bounty!
Activity: 98
I think it's a eximious ICO project!!! What a cool design and marketing. Successes to the project.
ok! Thank you for your message sir!
I think it's a eximious ICO project!!! What a cool design and marketing. Successes to the project.
I participate in the ICO Metal Factory project because this great! I looked and understood! I will follow their every step.
Thank you for your message sir!
I participate in the ICO Metal Factory project because this great! I looked and understood! I will follow their every step.
Activity: 56
I consider it's a wonderful ICO project. Team of Science! To pay dividends is strong. Successes to the project!
Eminent ICO Metal Factory project in the real sector  economy! Great future and innovative technologies. Good luck!
I think it's a eminent ico project! Strong scientific team of the project! The project promises to pay dividends is a very beautiful ecosystem ! The project is waiting for success!
Thank you for your message sir!
I think it's a eminent ico project! Strong scientific team of the project! The project promises to pay dividends is a very beautiful ecosystem ! The project is waiting for success!
Activity: 56
I participate in the ICO Metal Factory project because this colossal!!! Large assets and real estate provides profitability. I already participate!
Pages:
Jump to: