Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO and BOunty will End? - page 5. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
June 08, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
I don't believe that such thing may happen. Crypto will grow and grow and grow. There's a wast number of possibilities in this sphere and big thing are in future.
Activity: 588
June 08, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
No, I do not believe in it. It seems to me that this industry is only beginning to develop, and we are waiting for a lot of good events and wonderful opportunities for earning.
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
Recently, the incom from bounty programs has fallen very much, but this does not make the ICO or bounty company less relev.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
It's not your job to think about it. People are very creative and will always find ways to make it work. ICO's and bounty will always there and will not be removed. They are already part of  this industry and necessary for the ICO to become succesful in the future.
Activity: 406
June 08, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
I do not think that this industry is dying. But I see how it changes. We must get used to the new rules, because it's normal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 05:25:05 PM
At least I have a nice project. There's a lot of bounty that keeps your life if you earn less. ICOs now accept less investment. The phantom phantom is only 1,5 ETH.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
i also have this thinking, like, what will happen t the hunters, what will happen to crypto, well lets move with the crowd and dont over think
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
Yes ofcourse bounty hunters will be affected by that problem, there no bounty campaign again if there no ICO. But sometime the existing altcoin also make the second bounty to give the bounty hunter chance to spread the word about their coin.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 05:05:19 PM
as long internet is there blockchain will exist and moreover icos will be there and bounty will be there to advertise
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
ideas for Ico never end. But bounties can go to another world. It will be enough to have one reviewer (example - Balina). That's what the project really needs, not tweets-retweets between bounty hunters
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 09:10:58 AM
i think ICO is still a great choice for investors in this forum for many years from now, ICOs in the future may need fund raising so the role of ICO is very important, however i don't think Bounty will be needed in the future while bounty is just a way to promote ICO, there have been so many ICO success without bounty so i guess we may dont need bounty anymore in the future,
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
June 08, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
Someday it will happen and by that time comes, people will most likely have tokens or coins on all of their business so eventually these ICO's and bounties will soon end because of the scarcity but it is far from happening. The real question is that if there are investors that will still invest by that time or everyone has almost every coin and token.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 08, 2018, 07:11:15 AM
Nothing is permanent in this world maybe there are chances to get most awareness through bounty only but the government wants to legalize the ICO. In this way, bounties are going to conduct in legalize way to get payments. As long as, ICO is alive bounties will be along with the ICO's.
Activity: 129
June 08, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

Have you known about IPO? Have it died yet? No! So do ICO and bounty (a part of ICO). Don't worry Bounty Hunter, you guys will be fine!
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
No i dont think this will ever gonna happen because with new things new ideas comes in mind as well...and with time people evolve..so from time to time there is will always be some upgradation of thinking...dont think its gonna end like that
Yes i agree,new ideas just keep coming with time.Peope will keep getting better as more and more younger generation will come in the business after their study with new frame of mind,we will keep seeing new ICO's coming promising something different and better than previous ones.
 No, I think there is a possibility because there are no permanent in this world but this is not an issue I think, the very big deal here is the investor, the real core of all ICO projects to success if they will stop to invest in the project then it is useless, ideas will come out if there is full support of all participating team, yet the ICO and bounty are truly endless because project team are also like us bounty hunters needs a decent life to live. Therefore pouring of ideas will never stop to attract people to invest.
Activity: 473
June 08, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
I am not sure bounty and ico will end as long as there will still be new ideas to build on and there will be more intending investors and hunters to invest in them, more companies or even existing ones will bring up new projects and they will need to promote them. The rate at which icos come up might reduce but it can not end as long as crypto still exist.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

If people run out of ides the whole world will stop. The ideas and the innovations are what is pushing progress ahead. It is not only ICO, but in every aspect of the modern world the new ideas are very important.

New ideas is important but the idea should be qualified and not just simple and not interesting. In this crypto world, ico will not stop if the progress of the ico project is good. As long as the supporter of the ico increase, i dont have any opinion that will say the ico will be ending. However, it can stop if there is no more good idea to make any good ico project.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 06:20:08 AM
I think there is a possibility that it will happen because everything in this world has a constant change but at this moment, it is really far from what you think, the trend to promote a certain product is in the digital world and many brilliant people around the world will continue to do this because, in my opinion, it can be their additional source of income that makes them live a luxurious life, the worst thing happen if there are no more investors will invest in all the projects because of the increasing numbers of ICO scammers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
I dont think so, because it is a really effective way to advertise your project. Until it is so effective, I cant see why wouldn't the companies continue with it.
And it is great for those who are participating in bounties. It is a much more democratic way of advertising, so not a marketing company will benefit, but the very one doing the hard work, essentially without the middleman.
Activity: 195
June 08, 2018, 05:13:22 AM
icos are not going to come to an end in a near time, so i do not think that it can be possible within the next years or so, just relax guys, they wont stop being in here for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: