Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [BMC-BMCOIN]: Bank of memories - save your identity through time - page 3. (Read 3036 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Will you promote your project only with the help of marketing and bounty programs? Don’t you consider any other ways to make it more popular?
As far as I understand, firstly, the creators of the project want to focus on social significance and only then use marketing company to attract new users.
I got it, thank you. Have marketers of the company already calculated the possible growth of users per year?
Aware of the importance of promoting the project, we have seriously approached this issue, not only by developing an attractive «Bounty loyalty program» and marketing strategy, but also focusing on the social significance of the project.
According to preliminary estimates of many experts, by 2020 the number of smartphone users will grow to 4 billion people.
 The goal of the project is to cover 1% per year, which is an increase of 25,000 million users per year.

The Bank of Memories audience encompasses a large number of users, as the product is unique in that it not only helps to preserve and enhance the emotional value of content, but also protects personal data at an entirely new level.

Users of the product can be divided into 4 segments:

1. Children and teenagers
(8-14 years)
   sending messages for coins;
   receiving encouragement in coins from
parents for completing some tasks;
   delayed surprise delivery service;
   correction of children’s behaviour.   2. Young people
(14-20   ears)
   capturing unforgettable moments and lasting impressions (first love, vows,graduation);
   sending messages into the future for
   classmates and buddies;
   capturing the first steps in developing of the creative and innovative potential of young people.

3. People of business, adults
(25-65 years)
   storing of secret information, making
   notes, creating goal-oriented action plans;
   making future actions program;
   advertising with rewards.   4 People with a rich life experience
(after 65 years)
   realization of the desire to share own
   life experience with inheritors;
   sending a reward for content viewing;
   leaving digital assets to inheritors.

Everyone will find the application of our product in their lives, from
young people, students, schoolchildren, lovers of couples and ever-busy businessmen, to grandparents who will be able to leave messages to their future great-grandchildren.

GBM
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Is it true that company has videos about the project? I would like to eatch them in order to better understand the idea of the Bank of memories.
You’re hurrying up events a bit because the videos are being created now. There are already scenarios that are ready, and now the company is negotiating with famous actors who will become mail characters.
Thank you for answering, will famous actors really star in this videos? Does anyone know with which famous actors does the company negotiate now?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIkgxyTlPE83LOYH5GIqLg
GBM
Hi everybody. I like the idea about leaving there a will, it’ll be very cool to have an opportunity to leave something else. For example, may I any sum of money for my relatives together with the will?

Users of project will have this opportunity. You can make a will and leave sum amount of tokens together with it. I guess that if you want you can even specify how much of them may be given to a particular person.
That’s great. Let me ask, may I leave only tokens together with the will? Won’t there be an opportunity to leave crypto-currencies or fiat funds?

All kinds of digital information
GBM
Hi everybody. It’s an interesting project; I haven’t encountered any equivalents of it yet. But the absence of referral program is disappointing, marketing campaign hardly will be effective without it. 
If you got acquainted with the description of the program, you seem just to miss the part where the referral program is described.  This program exists and gives to the users a good opportunity to earn additional tokens. By the way, the developers promise to give one token for every ten invited persons.

You know, I was reading it very quickly, that’s why I missed this point. I’m very glad to know that there will be referral program. Tell me please, will 10 user invited have to carry any activities in order to let me get a reward for them?
Of course they have to do anything! But that can be very quickly: they have to undergo verification in web-version of the platform or install a mobile app on their smartphone. Approval of the lead will be carried out automatically.

Thank you for providing information! Can you also tell about the timing of the referral program?  Will it be always active or did the company allocated a certain amount of tokens to it and after they all will be distributed the program will be over? 
The referral program will last until the company reaches 1 billion users of smartphones
GBM
You have accidentally mentioned about conducting a powerful marketing company, but you haven’t described it in details anywhere.  Can you elaborate on this issue, please?

The marketing company will consist of the following tools.
Viral video
Invite friends and get a coin as a gift 10 friends 1 coin
Distribute coins to popular people with a thread to spend part of the coins to popularize the resource in general and coins specifically.
Beneficence.
Lectures and conferences about the positive impact of planning the future in the cutting of our
GBM
Will you promote your project only with the help of marketing and bounty programs? Don’t you consider any other ways to make it more popular?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWnWMxBRdX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL05zDk0eG8
GBM
We are planning the maximum papularization of the project and for this we are developing a special promotion strategy.
The model of which includes
Viral video
Attracting popular people
Charity
Marketing strategy of attraction
Charity
GBM
who is your customer first of all?
Users of the product can be divided into 4 segments:

1. Children and teenagers
(8-14 years)
   sending messages for coins;
   receiving encouragement in coins from
parents for completing some tasks;
   delayed surprise delivery service;
   correction of children’s behaviour.   2. Young people
(14-20   ears)
   capturing unforgettable moments and lasting impressions (first love, vows,graduation);
   sending messages into the future for
   classmates and buddies;
   capturing the first steps in developing of the creative and innovative potential of young people.

3. People of business, adults
(25-65 years)
   storing of secret information, making
   notes, creating goal-oriented action plans;
   making future actions program;
   advertising with rewards.   4 People with a rich life experience
(after 65 years)
   realization of the desire to share own
   life experience with inheritors;
   sending a reward for content viewing;
   leaving digital assets to inheritors.
GBM
How can person’s relatives access his memories after his death?
Two ways
Voting in the ancestral tree with their own unique keys or according to the electronic will
GBM
If I’m not mistaken, it’ll be possible to use the service with the help both of a computer and a smartphone? Are you planning to support smart watch? There may be circumstances when you want to save something but you the available device is a smart watch.
We synchronize our resource with all possible ways of transferring information
GBM
For how long will emotional message that I saved on Bank of Memories platform be stored?
You determine the time of storage)))
GBM
Hello. Do you offer users to store information of any type? Can I store photos and videos?

We EQUALIZE the storage of any digital information
GBM
I haven’t clearly understood what is a “digital monument”. Can you tell me more about this?

An information monument - is a special section of the family tree, in which the confirmed information about a person accumulates, which will become public after the death of a person in the form of a QR code.
GBM
It’s a very interesting project; I’ve never encountered something like this. I’m wondering what type of encryption will be used on the platform to protect users’ personal data.
Developers are planning to use cryptographic encryption which will ensure high level of security.
I’ve never heard about test of this encryption type, maybe you can tell me about the projects in which it has been already used?

The technical solution that we will use in the project https://secserv.me/ You have the opportunity to take advantage of already seicha
GBM
The idea of opportunity to leave personal backups seems to be very interesting.  This gives rise to a question: how much data can one user store on the platform? Are there any restrictions
Most likely there won’t be any restrictions on amount of free space for users.
But it will be necessary to pay for every bit of information stored in the system. How much will it cost to store one back-up?
Example:
 Steve book a cell for Bill for 4 years and fill it with information totaling 600 MB, while paying for the storage and transfer of 15 tokens.
The bank will receive payment only after delivery, the whole period of the coin will be inaccessible while being frozen.
1 token = 50 MB for 1 year of storage of your information in the service.
Every new 50 MB is another 1 token.

Example. Peter congratulates Lucy on Valentine's Day and records her reaction to the phone. He sends Lucy
this message is for 4 months ahead, on the anniversary of their acquaintance, the size of the message is 150 MB. Peter spends 3 tokens.

Example. Stephen records his son's reaction to gifts, and poisons him with messages for 4 years to come.
The size of each such message is 250 MB, each message is 9 tokens (4 * 1) + (250/50) = 9.

Example. Sasha sends himself a future motivational video for 3 years ahead and an additional 1000 BMC for freezing and storage.
The size of motivational videos is 500 MB (500/50) + (3 * 1) +1000 = 1013. Total, 1013 BMC will be written off from Sasha's balance sheet..

Example. Peter poisons the message 10 to his friends on his birthday for 1 year ahead, their size is 100 MB, the price on the exchange is 1 BMC
is 2 cu, from the balance of Peter will be written off 5 BMC. and the cost of one message is 0.5 tokens.

GBM
The idea of opportunity to leave personal backups seems to be very interesting.  This gives rise to a question: how much data can one user store on the platform? Are there any restrictions
Most likely there won’t be any restrictions on amount of free space for users.
There are no restrictions
GBM
It’s a very interesting project; I’ve never encountered something like this. I’m wondering what type of encryption will be used on the platform to protect users’ personal data.
For the protection of personal data, we use a technology solution from https://secserv.me/ these are our technology partners, you can learn all the details nezredsvenvenno them on the site and try to send test messages via the link https://secserv.me/
GBM
there are no restrictions, we are constantly expanding
GBM
Who will have access to users’ most valuable data?

To the most valuable data of the user will have access only to the user, and in cases of his death his relatives according to the electronic will
GBM
Who will have access to users’ most valuable data?

To the most valuable data of the user will have access only to the user, and in cases of his death his relatives according to the electronic will
Pages:
Jump to: