Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [BMC-BMCOIN]: Bank of memories - save your identity through time - page 9. (Read 3036 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The idea of opportunity to leave personal backups seems to be very interesting.  This gives rise to a question: how much data can one user store on the platform? Are there any restrictions
Most likely there won’t be any restrictions on amount of free space for users.
But it will be necessary to pay for every bit of information stored in the system. How much will it cost to store one back-up?
The idea of opportunity to leave personal backups seems to be very interesting.  This gives rise to a question: how much data can one user store on the platform? Are there any restrictions
Most likely there won’t be any restrictions on amount of free space for users.
Activity: 336
Who will have access to users’ most valuable data?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Is there gonna be any ads in app? I ask, because its not great for feelings, like you say, good feelings.
copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Good luck on your project !
Activity: 224
Please share some numbers on your market. Who are your competitors and what is the market size?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This ico lasts a long time, it will close on 03.01.2018, I think it's good because there will be many opportunities for investors to join. Good luck.
Activity: 266
How can I use your token? Is it a security or prefered stock?
Activity: 406
Going to invest, seems like a critical project in information security area, this is what we lack in crypto.
Amazing project with memory bank, I want to use it now!!
How do you differ from filecoin?
Activity: 294
Do you think your services would be suitable for private enterprises? Any plans for that?
Great to see project partnered up with the government!
Activity: 280
Where I can check the prototypes of your services?
Activity: 280
What is the difference between e-data and usual data?
Activity: 336
Are you based in US legally and have offices in Miami/Kiev/Moscow?
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
We assume the transfer of positive emotions or memories. But maybe if transfer pain on the future. This will help rethink and cope with it and maybe laugh.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   -Your project listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/bankofmemories
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Like project normal. The idea of transferring encrypted information in a chain of blocks is interesting. On the one hand uses a decentralized platform, many information available, but encrypted and only revealed to the end user. But, it is not clear what is the transmission delay of the emotions? It's like you stepped on the foot, or worse, you imagine something broke. That hurts you, but you put off the emotions for later? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: