Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [BMC-BMCOIN]: Bank of memories - save your identity through time - page 4. (Read 3036 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Don't you think your project is too advanced for current times? not many people are ready to store their memories somewhere.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Is there gonna be any ads in app? I ask, because its not great for feelings, like you say, good feelings.
We, as a start-up, plan to attract corporations for advertising, but in the future the next 3 years of development, advertising is not planned because this is not the main article of the company's income, and at the stage of development and project formation. Advertising can simply scare away or strain users. We should be simple and understandable
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Please share some numbers on your market. Who are your competitors and what is the market size?

Our competitors are represented in the world in the format of mobile applications, orintered for the creation of a family tree, or for the transmission of messages to the future. As a project, we not only unite these two functions in ourselves, but we also allow our client to pass a crypto-currency in the place with messages, to make the information of the hereditary. Aware of the importance of promoting the project, but also focusing on the social significance of the project.
According to the preliminary estimates of many experts, by 2020 the number of smartphone users will grow to 4 billion people.
 The goal of the project is to cover 1% per year, which is an increase of 25,000 million users per year.

The Bank of Memories audience encompasses a large number of users, as the product is unique in that it does not only help to keep and enhance the emotional value of the content, but also protects personal data at an entirely new level.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How can I use your token? Is it a security or prefered stock?
For our token, you have the opportunity to circumvent the services of the resource, store information, pass the crypto currency, do this with a minimum interest. Also you have the opportunity to trade it on the stock exchange, create a generic tree, fill your information with a digital monument
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How many tokens are sold during pre-ICO and ICO?
Activity: 280
How would you secure data apart from the blockchain? You need to make it private.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Could you explain "save your identity through time" for me?
Activity: 205
I am not sure why they even use blockchain. Can anyone elaborate on that one?
Personally, I feel that blockchain is needed here to remove any possibility for block changes. If your memory record changes, it means you can receive completely different set of memory blocks afterwards which might conflict with each other. This is why blockchain is crucial in the project.
Thanks, seems like it is really used here for a real need rather than for marketing purpose.
Activity: 364
Do you think this type of platform is targeted at elderly people rather than young audience?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What are your marketing plans?
Activity: 252
Personally, I feel that blockchain is needed here to remove any possibility for block changes. If your memory record changes, it means you can receive completely different set of memory blocks afterwards which might conflict with each other. This is why blockchain is crucial in the project.
Activity: 364
Have you planned to partner with gene tree companies?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Why would I want to store memories in your system?
Activity: 205
Activity: 392
What is the way to collect these memories? Seems like a most challenging part here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. I’ve already read in the description of the functionality of the project that it will be possible to create delayed messages and attach a certain amount of money to them. Is there any maximum restriction on the sum of the money that can be sent to another user?
Activity: 406
Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what amount of tokens did the company allocated to the bounty campaign?
Hello. As far as I know, the company allocated 15 million coins in order to ensure the bounty campaign.
Activity: 252
Good day, comrades. Do developers plan to convert all the means collected to fiat money?
Hello. No, only 20% of the funds collected during the ICO will be converted to fiat money. And 40% of them will be converted to ETH and another 40% - to BTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day, comrades. Do developers plan to convert all the means collected to fiat money?
Activity: 238
Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what amount of tokens did the company allocated to the bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: