Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [BMC-BMCOIN]: Bank of memories - save your identity through time - page 7. (Read 3036 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Does it take a lot of time to sign in in order to buy something?
Activity: 205
Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, how long is it until the end of the ICO? Do I still have time to buy tokens?
Of course you can! The ICO started on 20th of November and will last more than a month.
Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, how long is it until the end of the ICO? Do I still have time to buy tokens?
Merit: 100
Hi everybody. It’s an interesting project; I haven’t encountered any equivalents of it yet. But the absence of referral program is disappointing, marketing campaign hardly will be effective without it. 
If you got acquainted with the description of the program, you seem just to miss the part where the referral program is described.  This program exists and gives to the users a good opportunity to earn additional tokens. By the way, the developers promise to give one token for every ten invited persons.

You know, I was reading it very quickly, that’s why I missed this point. I’m very glad to know that there will be referral program. Tell me please, will 10 user invited have to carry any activities in order to let me get a reward for them?
Of course they have to do anything! But that can be very quickly: they have to undergo verification in web-version of the platform or install a mobile app on their smartphone. Approval of the lead will be carried out automatically.

Thank you for providing information! Can you also tell about the timing of the referral program?  Will it be always active or did the company allocated a certain amount of tokens to it and after they all will be distributed the program will be over? 
Activity: 280
Hi everybody. It’s an interesting project; I haven’t encountered any equivalents of it yet. But the absence of referral program is disappointing, marketing campaign hardly will be effective without it. 
If you got acquainted with the description of the program, you seem just to miss the part where the referral program is described.  This program exists and gives to the users a good opportunity to earn additional tokens. By the way, the developers promise to give one token for every ten invited persons.

You know, I was reading it very quickly, that’s why I missed this point. I’m very glad to know that there will be referral program. Tell me please, will 10 user invited have to carry any activities in order to let me get a reward for them?
Of course they have to do anything! But that can be very quickly: they have to undergo verification in web-version of the platform or install a mobile app on their smartphone. Approval of the lead will be carried out automatically.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
 You have accidentally mentioned about conducting a powerful marketing company, but you haven’t described it in details anywhere.  Can you elaborate on this issue, please?
Activity: 266
Will you promote your project only with the help of marketing and bounty programs? Don’t you consider any other ways to make it more popular?
As far as I understand, firstly, the creators of the project want to focus on social significance and only then use marketing company to attract new users.
I got it, thank you. Have marketers of the company already calculated the possible growth of users per year?
Activity: 238
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Is it true that company has videos about the project? I would like to eatch them in order to better understand the idea of the Bank of memories.
You’re hurrying up events a bit because the videos are being created now. There are already scenarios that are ready, and now the company is negotiating with famous actors who will become mail characters.
Thank you for answering, will famous actors really star in this videos? Does anyone know with which famous actors does the company negotiate now?
Will you promote your project only with the help of marketing and bounty programs? Don’t you consider any other ways to make it more popular?
As far as I understand, firstly, the creators of the project want to focus on social significance and only then use marketing company to attract new users.
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Is it true that company has videos about the project? I would like to eatch them in order to better understand the idea of the Bank of memories.
You’re hurrying up events a bit because the videos are being created now. There are already scenarios that are ready, and now the company is negotiating with famous actors who will become mail characters.
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
Activity: 182
who is your customer first of all?
Activity: 451
This is direct contact with fiat and crypto. Shocked
Hope join with bounty program.Good luck..
Waiting for future updates.😉
Activity: 224
Hi everybody. I like the idea about leaving there a will, it’ll be very cool to have an opportunity to leave something else. For example, may I any sum of money for my relatives together with the will?

Users of project will have this opportunity. You can make a will and leave sum amount of tokens together with it. I guess that if you want you can even specify how much of them may be given to a particular person.
That’s great. Let me ask, may I leave only tokens together with the will? Won’t there be an opportunity to leave crypto-currencies or fiat funds?
Activity: 252
Hi everybody. I like the idea about leaving there a will, it’ll be very cool to have an opportunity to leave something else. For example, may I any sum of money for my relatives together with the will?

Users of project will have this opportunity. You can make a will and leave sum amount of tokens together with it. I guess that if you want you can even specify how much of them may be given to a particular person.
Activity: 406
As far as I understand, every family member will be able to view information about a particular relative, his memories and etc. when making a family tree. How well will be this data protected? Is it possible that any third party can get access to it?
Pages:
Jump to: