Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [BMC-BMCOIN]: Bank of memories - save your identity through time - page 5. (Read 3036 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. A lot of “digital trash” appeared on the Internet in the last several years. It became very difficult to search for certain information because of this(( Are you planning to somehow struggle against it or prevent appearance of such a thing on your platform?

Hi. The Bank of memories project is focused on this goal. Here we will store the most valuable memories of people, access to which will be received by the relatives of the person after his or her death. The develops of the project are motivated by the fact that people miss out the brightest and the dearest things because of endless supply of information on the Internet.
It sounds very interesting. I’ve just never encountered such a project before so I became curious about it. If it’s introduced in this way, it would be nice if a person could, for example, leave a digital version of his or her will in the account so the relatives would get access to it after the person’s death. It would be very convenient)))

Your way of thinking is quite right, because there will be such an option. Moreover, there will be lots of options introduced in BoM, I’d rather advise you to read the White Paper of this project.
I also like the delayed messages option: a user creates a message for anyone else and sets the date when it should be delivers. You can also attach the files to this message and etc.

I’m wondering if it’ll be possible to send money in this way)) For example, it could help to allocate a little pocket money to the grandchildren every month. It would be possible to plan such expenses for a year from now and don’t worry about it anymore))

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. A lot of “digital trash” appeared on the Internet in the last several years. It became very difficult to search for certain information because of this(( Are you planning to somehow struggle against it or prevent appearance of such a thing on your platform?

Hi. The Bank of memories project is focused on this goal. Here we will store the most valuable memories of people, access to which will be received by the relatives of the person after his or her death. The develops of the project are motivated by the fact that people miss out the brightest and the dearest things because of endless supply of information on the Internet.
It sounds very interesting. I’ve just never encountered such a project before so I became curious about it. If it’s introduced in this way, it would be nice if a person could, for example, leave a digital version of his or her will in the account so the relatives would get access to it after the person’s death. It would be very convenient)))

Your way of thinking is quite right, because there will be such an option. Moreover, there will be lots of options introduced in BoM, I’d rather advise you to read the White Paper of this project.
I also like the delayed messages option: a user creates a message for anyone else and sets the date when it should be delivers. You can also attach the files to this message and etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 364
Hello. Of course, blockchain is a good technology, that’s the future. But I didn’t fully understood how can you use for all that you’ve planned. Yell us please in plain words, what will happen?))
Activity: 294

Activity: 294
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Supposing, I’ve left an “emotional message” that should be delivered in two years but then I’ve changed my mind. Can I cancel it and delete it forever?
Activity: 252
Good day. I’ve became interested if there’ll be any difference in the functionality of a web-version of a project and an app.

Merit: 101
Greetings. I’ve read that there will be a prize-fight for gift coins among the most active members of the bounty program in various categories. Can you name these categories please?
Activity: 224
I haven’t fully understood how will fitness and health bracelets prompt the user to record especially emotional moments. Can anyone tell more about this, please?
Activity: 406
According to what you write, the data that will remain in digital monument of a person can be available to other people.  But what if relatives of this person don’t want the data to be available to everyone, can they inpose any restrictions?
Activity: 238
The option which allows sending a message to the other person which will receive it in the future is very interesting. Does it mean that I can send a message and indicate the date when should a recipient receive it? I’m wondering if it possible to make a massage be delivered in 50 years))
Hi everybody. As far as I understand, Bank of memories service allows its users no to shoe their data to other people. Does it mean that I can avoid indicating my name, surname, age and other personal data when signing in?
It’s very interesting that you’ve decided to use SaaS-subscription as a basis of your platform. Can you tell us why did you make such a choice and how does the project and the users benefit from it?
Activity: 196
It’s very interesting that you’ve decided to use SaaS-subscription as a basis of your platform. Can you tell us why did you make such a choice and how does the project and the users benefit from it?

Activity: 196
Hi everybody. As far as I understand, Bank of memories service allows its users no to shoe their data to other people. Does it mean that I can avoid indicating my name, surname, age and other personal data when signing in?
Activity: 364
Hello. I was not very pleased to know that after the ICO the users will be able to buy coins from the platform only in the event if there’re not enough tokens to pay for some action. Does it mean that if I have money at the moment and I want to buy coins to keep them in reserve, I can’t do it? The developers thought this point through not in the best way.
Hey. You make your conclusion using incomplete information. How could you even think that the developers of the project won’t give investors and users an opportunity to sell and buy tokens on crypto exchanges?)) In addition, you can receive tokens as a reward for certain actions!
It's very strange! I’ve read all the white paper, but I didn’t find any information about the possibility of trading tokens on crypto exchanges. You have pleased me very much. By the way, for what actions will it be possible to receive tokens as a reward? I wouldn’t give up receiving free coins for performing simple tasks))
The developers have only announced that you can get free coins for viewing various videos, as well as for friends invited to the service. For example, for 10 comrades invited to the site, you can get one free coin.
And what videos can I watch to get free coins? And anyway, I would like to know if these will be from the of Bank of memories platform or from the partners' websites?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
 The idea of transferring encrypted information in a chain of blocks is interesting. this gives you great platform to investors to goin. good idea keep going
Hello. I was not very pleased to know that after the ICO the users will be able to buy coins from the platform only in the event if there’re not enough tokens to pay for some action. Does it mean that if I have money at the moment and I want to buy coins to keep them in reserve, I can’t do it? The developers thought this point through not in the best way.
Hey. You make your conclusion using incomplete information. How could you even think that the developers of the project won’t give investors and users an opportunity to sell and buy tokens on crypto exchanges?)) In addition, you can receive tokens as a reward for certain actions!
It's very strange! I’ve read all the white paper, but I didn’t find any information about the possibility of trading tokens on crypto exchanges. You have pleased me very much. By the way, for what actions will it be possible to receive tokens as a reward? I wouldn’t give up receiving free coins for performing simple tasks))
The developers have only announced that you can get free coins for viewing various videos, as well as for friends invited to the service. For example, for 10 comrades invited to the site, you can get one free coin.
Pages:
Jump to: