Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [Bounty] Privatix Network: Decentralized VPN Marketplace - page 10. (Read 8744 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
joined slack and telegram channel, love the concept will edit if i share on social media / blog post.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it necessary to post my tweets/retweets in this thread? And are tweets required or will retweets  be enough?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I decide to take part in this project. My first step is joining to the twitter bounty campaing. The protection of privacy in the network is an actual problem, so I think the idea will be successfull.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Joined the bounty for the Signature Campaign Smiley I chose to join this campaign because i am somewhat interested with the idea of selling/sharing bandwidth to others. A perfect concept for a VPN. Gonna try my best to follow this campaign Smiley

P.S. The link for the avatar is missing. update it please
Activity: 966
joined to facebook , twitter and telegram campaign
thank dev

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
i wrote an article about privatix on 3 different sites, I strongly support this project good luck at the end of ICO.
and hopefully my work is accepted by all.
Activity: 896
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
well this campaign again looks so promising and this campaign handle again by colorlessK., hello to you campaign manager, it seem that there are no participants for now in signature campaign well i guess it is because the time of paying, its more time in paying the participants than the ico,
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i have join twitter and facebook campaign. thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
Looking great project. I  joined the twitter and fb bounty campaign. If I go to your telegram page says , "This username does not exist" .
Activity: 504
Blockchain Network, an ICO project that can solve network problems yes. but the total token is small, maybe very easy for the sales ICO. roughly high guns ya price coinnya.?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WAGMI
I'm a vpn user. That's why I love to support this project. Vpn providers and users are growing constantly and I see this one will be a top competitor for those. It's about centralized vpn provider vs decentralized. Goodluck for the upcoming ICO!
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
success for bounty privatix, I follow bounty campaign twitter and facebook

thank you for bounty. send regards for success
Activity: 854
Joined social media campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
Attached thanks
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Joined Telegram and Slack campaign!
Good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
 Joined twitter campaign.Good luck to everyone!
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: