Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [Bounty] Privatix Network: Decentralized VPN Marketplace - page 6. (Read 8738 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Joined facebook and twitter campaign. Good Luck
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
i have join facebook campaign, thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It is a disappointment that this campaign was stopped. I can't argue though because many bounty participants are not really doing what they where obliged to do
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I ha e joined
Happy luck
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Is over for signature campaign too ??
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Hi  dear when will you update spreadlists  with rewarded stakes?
Activity: 238
Applied for  Privatix Twitter Campaign
Joined Bounty Twitter and Facebook, I wish good luck in the project I hope it's not too late to participate in Bounty
Too late, guys. The campaign is over. Cool
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Applied for  Privatix Twitter Campaign
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Joined Bounty Twitter and Facebook, I wish good luck in the project I hope it's not too late to participate in Bounty
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Due to bad Translation, it is the Job of a bounty Manager to find reliable translator (besides that, there are only 2 translations at the Moment)

A Signatur Campaigne and Translations are the way to reach a wide range of People.

We worked with chem96 on the french translation, and posted it earlier today : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-privatix-reseau-vpn-decentralise-ico-2157467
Smiley
Activity: 239
I am very confident with the dev that develop this project because every project that handled will be successful hopefully this project can also be successful and ico of the project can be achieved
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
I always said.
Twitter, Facebook and Blog Campaigne are absolutely useless.
Only Fake Accounts & Bots and Blogs are readed by noone.
Due to bad Translation, it is the Job of a bounty Manager to find reliable translator (besides that, there are only 2 translations at the Moment)

A Signatur Campaigne and Translations are the way to reach a wide range of People.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269
Activity: 518
I joined twitter and slack bounty campaign a great work and good idea thank for team and good luck
enjoy anew project from Privatix Network
What is Privatix Network?
Decentralized and 100% autonomous P2P VPN Network on blockchain with the first Internet bandwidth marketplace powered by own crypto-economy

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Privatix Network official account
I joined Facebook and telegram bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: