Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [Bounty] Privatix Network: Decentralized VPN Marketplace - page 4. (Read 8744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
bounty ends ? when bounty participants will be paid ? Huh

The CEO has decided to close the Bounty. He first had a different Bounty Manager set it up, wasn't satisfied, we set up a new one, then he said there are too many cheaters so he cancelled it but said he will pay the participants up to that point.

Here is the article explaining it : https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280

He wanted a report and i sent my report a week ago and still no news about stakes and payment. I shouldn't bother with your project from the beginning.

Here is a solution I suggest:
1 account bind with twitter acc,  use tw audit make sure theay have amount of real follows.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108

The CEO has decided to close the Bounty. He first had a different Bounty Manager set it up, wasn't satisfied, we set up a new one, then he said there are too many cheaters so he cancelled it but said he will pay the participants up to that point.

Here is the article explaining it : https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280

He wanted a report and i sent my report a week ago and still no news about stakes and payment. I shouldn't bother with your project from the beginning.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
So the telegram campaign is end?
What a pitty.
Wish this project be better Grin
Activity: 255
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
What will be with Twitter bounty campaign? Will it be paid?
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Any news if they are going to pay their supporters?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I'm pity the bounty of this project finished, but I can understand the position of the team. They, of course,are interested only in the high-quality popularization for the development and it's good that they try to allocate money wisely. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I think they have decided to close this campaign due to unsuccessful in the crowdsale. If the crwodsale is achieved,when participants will get bounties?
The crowdsale haven't even started yet. The main reason why the campaign was closed are explained in the blog post they posted about a week ago. I recommend you to read it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i want join signature campaign, is still available now?
i hope not late to join this project
server is error brother please come another time.
Activity: 490
i want join signature campaign, is still available now?
i hope not late to join this project
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
do I have to post link here HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

You don't have to do anything more as all bountie campaigns are closed now. We will  not be rewarded for supporting anymore
  so what about you guys should stop doing the task.....?
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
today PM wrote me a messege and informed that campaign is closed, coz thet owner are not satisfied of results.

Do smd knows about this?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I cannot participate in facebook campaign
what's the raison
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
because this campaign was closed already
Activity: 420
I cannot participate in facebook campaign
what's the raison
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

You don't have to do anything more as all bountie campaigns are closed now. We will  not be rewarded for supporting anymore
Activity: 518
Activity: 518
joined the great and best project .
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
The CEO of Privatix has chosen to close the campaigns because he was unsatisfied with the result of the Bounty. The ones that have participated up to this point will be rewarded as per his words, but he does not want to continue the campaign. You can read more about what he said in the medium post he shared a few pages back.

The medium post was shared on 7th and I submitted my translation on the 9th as I wasn't aware of the same. Will I too receive the bounty? Please let me know.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
do we need to write our tweets here?
Pages:
Jump to: