Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [Bounty] Privatix Network: Decentralized VPN Marketplace - page 3. (Read 8738 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Reserving Arabic translations
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
+1 twitter!!! Good luck!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
ICO starts in any minutes now. I'll watch how the ICO goes and try to determine if its worth investing on it. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hello sir, now i victim hacker my wallet. So i want to change my address in spreadsheet. Please change this address.

Twitter spread sheet no : 396

Facebook spread sheet no : 127

Telegram spread sheet no : 125

Old address : 0xFB13f0D146Ac45ec4D3448CCaF9Fb9D563d46236

New address : 0xdF0D80fB6eB6B6d7931d241677A55782a8Ab24bb

Thank you sir. Waiting for your response .
Activity: 274
ico of the project will start on the 19th of October which will soon be carried out and I think it is very difficult to succeed
because the lack of information about the project and the price of the ico project is too expensive
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Ok  will wait  November 16th.
Anyway wish goodluck  the project
Activity: 658
I participated in the facebook bounty campaign by sending the form a month ago to receive my tokens, but until now I did not receive anything on my wallet. Is it possible to know when my tokens will be paid?
I hope that the dev's wont break what they promised. An blog/update post or even a reply to this thread is enough to free me from my suspicions. I am okay with the decisions made by the team to close the bounty campaign but still, a new update regarding the bounty program is needed.

Ico ends November 16th. I followed the rules and i sent a report for my activities. I hope they will pay us after the ico ends.
The next Bounty Campaign that i joined to after privatix have also closed because of the team's lack of funds. I don't expected that campaign to pay its bounty participants because the project itself was cancelled, i hope i would at least receive some from privatix
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
I hope that the dev's wont break what they promised. An blog/update post or even a reply to this thread is enough to free me from my suspicions. I am okay with the decisions made by the team to close the bounty campaign but still, a new update regarding the bounty program is needed.

Ico ends November 16th. I followed the rules and i sent a report for my activities. I hope they will pay us after the ico ends.
Hi devs give us your reply about distribution status
Merit: 140
yes really
spreadsheet didnt updated. I am waiting rewards for my translation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-bounty-privatix-network-decentralized-vpn-marketplace-2139137
 and also for  twitter and facebook campaign
Decentralized and Secure Access to the Internet. Do we need a Decentralized VPN? VPN allows you to secure your connection to the Internet by creating an encrypted tunnel to a remote server making it impossible for others to track whatever you do while connected. For example when you connect via a public Wifi or at home through your ISP (Internet Service Provider) — if you don’t use VPN, they can easily see almost anything you do while you are connected (even in ‘https://’ case your browsing destinations can be detected)

And I find this project suits the standard of decentralization of VPN Industry!

Decentralization is what the typical VPNs lack off. There's still a way for hackers/others to know your location and identity because of the limited servers typical VPNs have. By adding decentralization on it, there's no way an internet user is trackable.
Activity: 224
WAGMI
Decentralized and Secure Access to the Internet. Do we need a Decentralized VPN? VPN allows you to secure your connection to the Internet by creating an encrypted tunnel to a remote server making it impossible for others to track whatever you do while connected. For example when you connect via a public Wifi or at home through your ISP (Internet Service Provider) — if you don’t use VPN, they can easily see almost anything you do while you are connected (even in ‘https://’ case your browsing destinations can be detected)

And I find this project suits the standard of decentralization of VPN Industry!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
bounty ends ? when bounty participants will be paid ? Huh

The CEO has decided to close the Bounty. He first had a different Bounty Manager set it up, wasn't satisfied, we set up a new one, then he said there are too many cheaters so he cancelled it but said he will pay the participants up to that point.

Here is the article explaining it : https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280

already post all activity in google form, hope i get some token for it
thanks

Same here Just filled and sent the requested form from here: https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280

Waiting to get my tokens, thanks!
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
bounty ends ? when bounty participants will be paid ? Huh

The CEO has decided to close the Bounty. He first had a different Bounty Manager set it up, wasn't satisfied, we set up a new one, then he said there are too many cheaters so he cancelled it but said he will pay the participants up to that point.

Here is the article explaining it : https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280

already post all activity in google form, hope i get some token for it
thanks
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
why the bounty has ended? are this project success for the ICO?
may be you need bounty hunters to promote
Activity: 182
Well guess they're making the choice to avoid spending money to the wrong hands, and allocate them to focusing on the Project. Because as far as I see on telegram, the devs are working really hard at answering a bunch of question, and it's clearly not a spam (but maybe the devs can close this thread so there are no more issues coming)

Yes, they are working really hard. The dev has said that Bounties until this point will be paid. I will message dev now and ask him again.

Later Edit: Dev has said that Bounties will be paid as long as you fill the form found in his Medium Blog Post. And that rewards will be counted and distributed after the end of ICO. We have to wait until that time and see what happens.

Thank you for that information. So we have to wait.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Well guess they're making the choice to avoid spending money to the wrong hands, and allocate them to focusing on the Project. Because as far as I see on telegram, the devs are working really hard at answering a bunch of question, and it's clearly not a spam (but maybe the devs can close this thread so there are no more issues coming)

Yes, they are working really hard. The dev has said that Bounties until this point will be paid. I will message dev now and ask him again.

Later Edit: Dev has said that Bounties will be paid as long as you fill the form found in his Medium Blog Post. And that rewards will be counted and distributed after the end of ICO. We have to wait until that time and see what happens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: