Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [Bounty] Privatix Network: Decentralized VPN Marketplace - page 5. (Read 8738 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's pity that I late for a campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Hello here i am wondering why the signature campaign is like a few participants i mean it is not enough to promote this campaign though this campaign will be successful but for me the signature participants are not enough.

thats just ridicilous. nobody is able to read.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hello here i am wondering why the signature campaign is like a few participants i mean it is not enough to promote this campaign though this campaign will be successful but for me the signature participants are not enough.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
The CEO of Privatix has chosen to close the campaigns because he was unsatisfied with the result of the Bounty. The ones that have participated up to this point will be rewarded as per his words, but he does not want to continue the campaign. You can read more about what he said in the medium post he shared a few pages back.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Joined twitter and facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Hello, is it too late to reserve spanish translation? If it isn't I would like to translate ANN + bounty thread and Whitepaper

Here's some of my previous work:

ANN thread = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-hedge-token-plataforma-para-cripto-instrumentos-y-cripto-indices-2163646
ANN + bounty thread = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-seratio-criptomonedas-con-valores-bounty-2159784
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Joined twitter campaign. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 350
have joined twitter campaign. thanks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Joined twitter and facebook company, good luck you project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I am not sure why people are still joining the social media campaign even if privatix's twitter have already posted that the bounty was closed already. Privatix's decision was right because this shows that some people really don't even try to read what they are re tweeting and liking.

people on this forum dont know how to read... its quiet hilarious / sad to see
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I have joined facebook campaign .. thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I have joined to twitter and facebook bounties.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I follow twitter and facebook campaign, going to work productively together
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I am not sure why people are still joining the social media campaign even if privatix's twitter have already posted that the bounty was closed already. Privatix's decision was right because this shows that some people really don't even try to read what they are re tweeting and liking.
Activity: 182
Joined Social Media Bounty Facebook, Twitter and Telegram campaign.hopefully i am not late
Good Luck

you are late. read this: https://medium.com/@privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280
Activity: 336
Joined Social Media Bounty Facebook, Twitter and Telegram campaign.hopefully i am not late
Good Luck
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
in this page somebody posted a link saying all bounties are closed..... READ
Activity: 583
I joined for an article campaign, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: