Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 36. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
A pleasure  Grin I like to help out on great projects!

Great! Nice to meet you here and thank you for your participation! By the way, I have updated your status in the list of signature participants. Smiley
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
A pleasure  Grin I like to help out on great projects!
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
Hi Sigwo and Edgemaster,

Just checking my signature and getting ready to promote Darcrus Wink

And, I am also ready to make a nice french translation Smiley

thanks for picking up on that issue.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hi Sigwo and Edgemaster,

Just checking my signature and getting ready to promote Darcrus Wink

And, I am also ready to make a nice french translation Smiley
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
ICO period takes only 3weeks, is there a chance to get extended? Sure people are interested in joining it. But your first day bonus is indeed generous. I'll be ready on the first day.

3 weeks is a lot of time.. There are ico that stay on for 2 months and its so boring after week 1 all the way till the last few days plus everyone investment is tied up for so long. I like 3 weeks and Sig can get to work sooner.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
ICO period takes only 3weeks, is there a chance to get extended? Sure people are interested in joining it. But your first day bonus is indeed generous. I'll be ready on the first day.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Dear participants of the signature campaign, in case of changes status-rank, we will change the number of shares for you. Please send a PM to me or Edgemaster.

Please send your request before 28th November (last sign up for signature participants - November 28th).

Thank you for your participation! Smiley

May i request a 3 day extension to 1st December as incent ico ends on 30th Nov

While I do appreciate the request, extensions will not be allowed.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Guys what's TVE?
Need a few more followers on twitter to join in, feel free to add me thx. https://twitter.com/crypjunky

TVE is theviralexchange.com.  You can earn twitter bounties there. Very good website and few coins can be earnt there.

Great thx will check it out.
GBM
Guys what's TVE?
Need a few more followers on twitter to join in, feel free to add me thx. https://twitter.com/crypjunky

TVE is theviralexchange.com.  You can earn twitter bounties there. Very good website and few coins can be earnt there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Do i have to contact the team to change the NXT address in the spreadsheet? I want to change it cos i forgot my key in the wallet that i used to register with.
GBM
Dear participants of the signature campaign, in case of changes status-rank, we will change the number of shares for you. Please send a PM to me or Edgemaster.

Please send your request before 28th November (last sign up for signature participants - November 28th).

May i request a 3 day extension to 1st December as incent ico ends on 30th Nov
wagerr.com

Yes, please send your notice of rank changes  to us before 28th November 2016 otherwise your status modifiers (x1 , x2) will not be changed. Thank you for your understanding.
wagerr.com
Devs are you planning pay some BTC to Bittrex to list Darcrus?

What are the exchange plans? Many ICO just failed because they collect much BTCs and don't want to pay fees for exchanges listings.

answering on behalf of the team

Major exchanges are a fundamental part of Darcrus . We are in talks with exchanges and that there will be more news during the ICO

Yes, this is the "template" sentences nowadays... (Like ICONOMI)

"We are in contact with exchanges and more updates coming soon..."

Please post here exact infos.

Dear cointrader83,

I am sorry you feel this way. Information on exchanges will be posted once it is confirmed during the ICO period. In regards to exchanges, we cannot release the "possible" or "probable".  We do not want to give any false promises. Once we have the facts, we will announce it here.

Thank you for your understanding
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Activity: 742

What are the exchange plans? Many ICO just failed because they collect much BTCs and don't want to pay fees for exchanges listings.

Major exchanges are a fundamental part of Darcrus . We are in talks with exchanges and that there will be more news during the ICO

Yes, this is the "template" sentences nowadays... (Like ICONOMI)

"We are in contact with exchanges and more updates coming soon..."

Please post here exact infos.
wagerr.com

Activity: 742

wagerr.com
Is there a fund raised limit? I mean similar to the threshold in ark project. No raise that fund and you will refund?

Minimum is 1000 BTC, if it is not met there will be refunds.

Big target actually.  Shocked Shocked

not a big target , considering what we want to achieve
GBM
Is there a fund raised limit? I mean similar to the threshold in ark project. No raise that fund and you will refund?

Your Profile nickname and your comment!! Oh the Irony!!
Activity: 728

Pages:
Jump to: