Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 40. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
FAQ will be coming soon, will feature questions from the bright minds here and on slack. All the questions you are dying to ask =)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Dev how many DAR per BTC ?

Overall there are 50,000,000 DAR to be released. Depending on the BTC it gets upon the closing  of ICO . Wait till it come altogether and dev will estimate how much DAR in BTC. This is always the process.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Dev how many DAR per BTC ?
wagerr.com
hi guys, please do not PM me with your signature request, if you use the form in the blog , it will be recorded =)
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
I am shocked that having read through this thread from the first page, 90% of the posts is about bounty, bounty is good to build community around a project, I do participate in signature campaigns of projects I truly believed in. Why are people not asking fundamental questions concerning the project, having done some research I can see Darcus has spotted a gap in the market they wanted to fill but this is still in theory and the team also mentioned some project like Blackberry and Netscape that fell by the road side. There is no comprehensive white paper for this project to review, if there is any it is better to post the link on the thread. Best of luck

A whitepaper is being worked on, but the 90,000 foot overview is in the OP. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to critiques (both good and bad) in the future Smiley

sigwo, when do you think the whitepaper will be ready? The ICO is about to start in 6 days. Though 50% 1st day bonus is generous, without any whitepaper, you might miss out on the serious, big whales.

Sometime in the near future. I'm sure I cannot please everyone, but I will get the information available.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
I am shocked that having read through this thread from the first page, 90% of the posts is about bounty, bounty is good to build community around a project, I do participate in signature campaigns of projects I truly believed in. Why are people not asking fundamental questions concerning the project, having done some research I can see Darcus has spotted a gap in the market they wanted to fill but this is still in theory and the team also mentioned some project like Blackberry and Netscape that fell by the road side. There is no comprehensive white paper for this project to review, if there is any it is better to post the link on the thread. Best of luck

A whitepaper is being worked on, but the 90,000 foot overview is in the OP. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to critiques (both good and bad) in the future Smiley

sigwo, when do you think the whitepaper will be ready? The ICO is about to start in 6 days. Though 50% 1st day bonus is generous, without any whitepaper, you might miss out on the serious, big whales.
Buy a gun!

Buy a gun!
Crowdsale of DARCRUS accpeted btc or NXT only?

ShapeShift is integrated into the ICO platform, so any currency ShapeShift supports can be used.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Hey jacaf01! Please do not forget that the ICO hasn't started yet. Different things will be appearing during ICO

In any case, thank you for your opinion!

Smiley
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Crowdsale of DARCRUS accpeted btc or NXT only?
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
What is the use of it ?
wagerr.com
blog :   https://medium.com/@gilangramadhan_2249/welcome-to-darcrus-ico-fundraiser-b1965febbed7

Wow. Thank you for your participation! Smiley

hi dev,
any BLOG bounty ?

there is no plans for a blog bounty, we already run a blog
Buy a gun!
As a fellow SigwoNet and SigFarm holder, I look forward to investing again. Quick question, why NXT to WAVES, why not NXT to ARDOR?

Edgmaster hit the nail on the head. I must move the platform forward, but Ardor and NXT are not forgotten Smiley
wagerr.com
As a fellow SigwoNet and SigFarm holder, I look forward to investing again. Quick question, why NXT to WAVES, why not NXT to ARDOR?

possibly as ARDOR is still ~ 1 year away
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
wagerr.com
Hi all, nice to see all stratis holders Wink

Would be sweet if we could invest in Darcrus directly with Stratis Tokens Cheesy

Such a tight ecosystem of greatness
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Would be sweet if we could invest in Darcrus directly with Stratis Tokens Cheesy
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
Pages:
Jump to: