Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 22. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Really excited about this project. With this pace 2,500,000 should be possible with a little more than 2 days left! Maybe 3,000,000 with btc going up.
Why would the BTC price influence the amount they raise? Positive market sentiment?
That and the fact that people get more Combicoins and Tria for 1 btc, since the price of those are pegged to the USD price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Really excited about this project. With this pace 2,500,000 should be possible with a little more than 2 days left! Maybe 3,000,000 with btc going up.
Why would the BTC price influence the amount they raise? Positive market sentiment?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
great idea for a ICO a top 30 index fund style investment for the Crypto space. this has been what I have been looking for. congrats on already raising over 2mil
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Anyone know what their slack link is? I'm thinking about investing but wanted to check out the community and ask a few questions.
There is no Slack. Use Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/GJvc6AyQQtKKkjzjq-cbZw
2,103,063$
USD Raised

Smiley
This is realy great...the progress in the last days ar great
Yes, things seem to be picking up. General FUD seems to be over and people are willing to invest back into Crypto.
Let's hope for a strong push during the final days. I hope they will also still keep selling the CombiCoin after the ICO is over (without giving more TRIA tokens off course). A larger market will benefit everyone. Currently it's not that clear on their website...
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
The ico process is almost over. The team should doing a lot of work already. Investments need to be made immediately. If the project can enter to a good exchange it would be easier to come to the places it deserved.
I think the team is trying their best. And since it was already clear at the weekend that the 2000000 would be raised, they had time to prepare.  Smiley

I agree. To provide constant and clear information to the community that they need to do afterwards. This is what people in the project expect. They will not wreck our confidence Smiley
The ico process is almost over. The team should doing a lot of work already. Investments need to be made immediately. If the project can enter to a good exchange it would be easier to come to the places it deserved.
I think the team is trying their best. And since it was already clear at the weekend that the 2000000 would be raised, they had time to prepare.  Smiley
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
2,103,063$
USD Raised

Smiley
This is realy great...the progress in the last days ar great
2,103,063$
USD Raised

Smiley

As I said, investment has accelerated as the recent days get closer. Investors are waiting for the final days without a certain constraint for investment. Very good news for the project.
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta
$1,986,925

Almost there!

I've just sent my payment and now am on board! Wish I had more to invest! I may do that in a few days actually, is that possible? Do I just fill in another payment request and get a new reference number to use?

No problem! Just mention your current reference number with your investment and we'll make sure to add it to your previous investment.
Would be nice to seems some stats, how many investors? Any other interesting info?  Smiley
They will probably release this info after the ICO is over. Just a couple of days more patience...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
As the soft cap overcame, the team started to work quickly. They said they are waiting for the official release of the funds by our escrow agents. Process will start immediately after.

Waiting your good news Don Smiley

I guess must be quite exciting and caotic moments as well  Smiley
As the soft cap overcame, the team started to work quickly. They said they are waiting for the official release of the funds by our escrow agents. Process will start immediately after.

Waiting your good news Don Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Would be nice to seems some stats, how many investors? Any other interesting info?  Smiley
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Hello admins,

I would like to check, there been no updates regarding ICO on Social Media platform from many days. I think updates for ICO on social media is also important as it will attract more attention and also inform existing investors about the current status.
Please look into this. Thank you
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Not gonna lie, I'm waiting to buy when ETH creeps up a bit so I can get more coin for my buck... Cheesy
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Congratulations on reaching the Soft Cap!!!  Grin Grin
That should not stop there, we expect this project can bring in more crowd and attention!
Pages:
Jump to: