Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 24. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 251
 Wink Not bad project. How can I participate on facebook Bounty program Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Nice the first goal is almost reached, there are still few days to do better!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
$1,986,925

Almost there!
Great news!
Maybe by evening ... Smiley

WE CAN DOOO IT

ETH holding strong while BTC bounces around should seal the deal for any investors!
Yes!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ethereum All The Way Baby
$1,986,925

Almost there!

WE CAN DOOO IT

ETH holding strong while BTC bounces around should seal the deal for any investors!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Co-founder Triaconta
$1,986,925

Almost there!
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Cool

1,936,824$
USD Raised

We started to accelerate. It was a project that could go above the soft cap. A project that should be much more successful.
I think it might have already reached the Cap! Way to go Combicoin! Waiting for more updates regarding collection in social media posts as well Smiley 
Ico a week to go. When will the coin distribution take place after the ico is over. I hope, coins are delivered to the owners and start trading in a shortest time
Ah, you're talking about bounty TRIA tokens. I do not think that it will make sense for the team to not send tokens for a long time - there will be some time between the end of the ico and the listing on the exchanges. Moreover, the distribution of tokens to investors has already begun.

Are the coins translatable for the investors? Some projects are kept locked the tokens for a certain period of time (like ico until the end). I wondered if there was a similar situation.
As combicoins need to be created, I think during the ICO period based on investment they are creating the coins simultaneously using assets. I expect all coins to be distributed post ICO.
Are the coins translatable for the investors? Some projects are kept locked the tokens for a certain period of time (like ico until the end). I wondered if there was a similar situation.
Now distribute tokens TRIA only (not CombiCoin). About the distribution of CombiCoin there is no information yet. I believe that after the end of the ico, the team will have to first purchase the backing assets, and only then start sending the CombiCoin, but I can be wrong.
Its upto the investors to decide to sell or hold even if they distribute. Weak hands sell and later regret Cheesy. This project gives a strong foundation for greater things in future!
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Iconomi, a similar project, is also investing in pre-sales. More profitable but at the same time more risky. But most of the 800% increase in the last year of alternative tokens was in the ico process. Maybe this project provide opportunity for investors.
Now distribute tokens TRIA only (not CombiCoin). About the distribution of CombiCoin there is no information yet. I believe that after the end of the ico, the team will have to first purchase the backing assets, and only then start sending the CombiCoin, but I can be wrong.
Ico a week to go. When will the coin distribution take place after the ico is over. I hope, coins are delivered to the owners and start trading in a shortest time
Ah, you're talking about bounty TRIA tokens. I do not think that it will make sense for the team to not send tokens for a long time - there will be some time between the end of the ico and the listing on the exchanges. Moreover, the distribution of tokens to investors has already begun.

By tomorrow we could reach the first goal
Better today, otherwise I will lose the bet I made with my friend.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
By tomorrow we could reach the first goal
We started to accelerate. It was a project that could go above the soft cap. A project that should be much more successful.
I agree. Smiley

When will the token distribution be? will it happen when the ico process is over? or the token will remain locked for a while, as in some other projects. Like kybernetwork
The distribution of TRIA tokens to investors has already begun. Purchase of backing assets will begin after 2000000, so, I suppose, the distribution of CombiCoin to investors will begin after the end of the ICO.
Cool

1,936,824$
USD Raised

Cool

1,936,824$
USD Raised

When will the token distribution be? will it happen when the ico process is over? or the token will remain locked for a while, as in some other projects. Like kybernetwork
Pages:
Jump to: