Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 25. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I think that the net asset value of combicoin will keep stable, they will liquidate the profit as soon as the index value rise and then pay the 50% profit in the shape of dividends to tria token holders, 50% will be re-invested back to index fund, i hope i am not stating wrong here, please correct me if im wrong.
The rest of the profit will be used to pay for all expenses and continuous development on the trading software.
Do not forget about the costs of development and maintenance. Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good update, hopefully the initial target of 2 million will be reached in a few more days, good luck team.

According to Telegram, this morning the project hit mark
$1,900,000
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think that the net asset value of combicoin will keep stable, they will liquidate the profit as soon as the index value rise and then pay the 50% profit in the shape of dividends to tria token holders, 50% will be re-invested back to index fund, i hope i am not stating wrong here, please correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Ok perfect, then I think raymonddaf user analysis is correct!

if for example in 6-12 months the 30 runs that are in the Combicoin portfolio grow by 700% and the initial price of Combicoin is $ 10, then it will be $ 80

Is correct DEV?
:-)
I really liked it ... long ago I waited a coin with these features and now I've found it

Can you better explain the history of the Combicoin exchange listing, as another user asked?
If it is worth 10 $ and after 6 months the 30 coins have grown by 500%, how much is the Combicoin token? Will it not even grow by 500%?
Smiley
I'm not a member of the project team, so I can not answer about listing on exchanges.
As for the growth of the CombiCoin value as a result of the growth of the value of the top-30, a good example is here:

https://medium.com/@CombiCoin/how-to-make-your-cryptocurrency-investments-30-times-safer-9775468a559f

At the very end of the article is a graph on the example of the first half of 2017.
There are also other articles from Don Molenaar.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I sent my ETH last night and I'm in. An hour ago I even got 10wei confirmation on myetherwallet.

You did not even wait for answers to the questions?  Smiley Well, in any case, I think that you did the right thing.  Cool

:-)
I really liked it ... long ago I waited a coin with these features and now I've found it

Can you better explain the history of the Combicoin exchange listing, as another user asked?
If it is worth 10 $ and after 6 months the 30 coins have grown by 500%, how much is the Combicoin token? Will it not even grow by 500%?
$1,900,000

ETH on an upturn right now , should bring us over the mark this weekend maybe
According to the information of the project team, there is very little investment in crypto currency.
The mark of 2 million we will definitely break through, but not at the expense of the ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ethereum All The Way Baby
$1,900,000

ETH on an upturn right now , should bring us over the mark this weekend maybe
I was struck by a question. Will this investment be distributed equally to the most valuable 30 projects? or will investment rates change according to the terms of the time?

There is a special procedure for rebalancing using a certain algorithm. The description is better to read in the original source - white paper. Smiley
$1,900,000
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
I was struck by a question. Will this investment be distributed equally to the most valuable 30 projects? or will investment rates change according to the terms of the time?
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
I think the project is running well and we are just waiting to see if ico from the successful project because I am also a participant of the bounty held by the project

Is it possible to update the bounty campaign reports? I'm participating in the Twitter channel but no reports at all
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 217
Jumping on this soon, have spoken to some friends and family and they are getting on board too. Almost hit the $2m mark, good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Actually, piggy-backing on my last comment. Do you have an independent auditor?

I think having a trusted independent auditor would go a long ways to making this project into a huge fund. Like a known company with 100+ accountants willing to take a risk on reviewing everything and putting their name on it on a quarterly basis and I might drop $10k.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
This is really interesting. It's an unregulated (for now) etf. I was thinking about doing this same thing on my own by investing in a bunch of coins. It's tempting to let someone else do it for me...but until there is actually some sort of regulating going on I'm nervous about putting too much money into some hidden vault that may or may not actually contain the assets it claims it does.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ethereum All The Way Baby
Interview with Don Molenaar co-founder of Triaconta and CombiCoin Wink

https://www.investitin.com/triaconta/

Dutch people are becoming very active in the crypto market. It will be very advantageous to provide countries that give importance to projects in this way.

Similar sharing of texts we have read before, but it was an explanatory interview for the first time readers Smiley

Very good article to share around to newcomers , emerging markets are ripe for the picking and when new people are looking for the easiest way to diverge there investments and remove some risk, combicoin is ready and waiting Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 171

Dutch people are becoming very active in the crypto market. It will be very advantageous to provide countries that give importance to projects in this way.

Similar sharing of texts we have read before, but it was an explanatory interview for the first time readers Smiley

OK so lets say I invest as per a previous persons example 10 eth at $250eth = $2500 investment I will get 250 x Combicoins valued at $10ea ($2500) and 250 x Triacoins with a virtual value of $0.90ea = $2725? - Im up $225

How does this work out? When you say Triacoin will be a virtual value of $0.90?

LAstly when do you expect to start paying dividends from tria?
I'm not Don (SMF0119) and did not talk about "virtual" value. And I'm not a member of the project team.  Wink
It all depends on how to consider your investment.

$10 = 1 CombiCoin + 1 TRIA token.
The initial price for you as an investor will be:

Point of view 1 (my point of view).
1 CombiCoin = $10
1 TRIA token = $0 (bonus)

Point of view 2.
1 CombiCoin = $X ($9.1 - $9.4 - it depends on funds (usd) that will be raised)
1 TRIA token = $10 - $X.
Pages:
Jump to: