Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 36. (Read 29428 times)

K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Crypto Diamonds in Telegram published Coin Brief about the CombiCoin. Smiley
It is also available now in the Telegram group of the CombiCoin.

i have read it. Nice reportage. I think it is good if everybody who is interested in the coin will give a look on it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Co-founder Triaconta
To what extent is CombiCoin regulated by Dutch regulator (AFM)?

Cryptocurrencies currently aren't regulated by the AFM. Also we will not work with Comissions and such. The transaction we provide is a simple one for 10 USD you buy 1 CombiCoin and 1 TRIA token. Therefore we aren't in their scope as of yet.

If the AFM decides to regulate what we are doing we will comply.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
To what extent is CombiCoin regulated by Dutch regulator (AFM)?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
91%+ will be used for the assets backing CombiCoin. If we did not do this then we would have an ICO for only the development of the software, which did not make sense to us.
That is why in the whitepaper it is written that the more funds will be raised, during ICO the more percent will be used to backing the CombiCoin?
E.g.
2000000 raised - 91 persent backing.
More raised - more persent backing.
Co-founder Triaconta
Combicoin will be developing a semi-autonomous trading software which will need human intervention to confirm all transactions.
Considering major part i.e. 90%+ of all your ICO collection is going to Asset backing, what stopped you from developing a prototype to display the functionality of your trading software which I assume is used to make sure there is balance between Combicoin and Assets its based on?
Hello Combicoin team, I would like to know your reply on this point as well. It was one of my query posted earlier. Thank you.

91%+ will be used for the assets backing CombiCoin. If we did not do this then we would have an ICO for only the development of the software, which did not make sense to us.

We already developed similar software for the power exchanges epex spot and Nord Pool spot. This software is already making thousands of trades using the same mechanisms that will also be in our exchange software.

We launched our ICO to buy assets and Launch CombiCoin but also to raise funds to realize the automatic exchange software. We decided to use the ICO raise the funds for the development and in return share 50% of the profit with our ICO investors through the TRIA tokens. Development requires investment.
Co-founder Triaconta

Could you list your competitors, and what distinguishes you from them?
I suppose, competitors are Iconomi, Taas, and some others. But they have a different idea and realization.
Maybe, such a comparison would be useful, although I have no idea what the criteria for comparison can be. Can you tell the team what exactly interests you?

Iconomi is indeed a competitor. Major differences are that we are actively managing the assets to diversify the risks. Also we do not charge an entry,exit or management fee. We include the top 30, others have a more limited selection with a higher weight on BTC and ETH. CombiCoin diversifies evenly across the top 30.

To buy the top 30 yourself you will need to use multiple wallets and exchanges. With CombiCoin it is just one transaction.
Latest information from the site:
I suppose, competitors are Iconomi, Taas, and some others. But they have a different idea and realization.
Maybe, such a comparison would be useful, although I have no idea what the criteria for comparison can be. Can you tell the team what exactly interests you?
I think matching precious metals is against the nature of krypto. There is a certain amount of money in dollars in gold. This applies in other countries' currincies as well. But i think this is not applicable in krypto

I dont think there is any limitations in crypto as long as people and businesses are ready to adopt them. For the worldwide adoption definitely some of the assets might not be possible in this case you have to go by country to Country basis.
Like Russia and Middle east you can target for Oil/Gas, Africa you can target for precious stones and minerals etc. So this will atleast give a platform to start with and thereafter if its successful more people will jump in.

Any project can be started small and then expanded. This helps in stable growth and better adoption worldwide.
I believe that in the future this is quite possible. The team has already written that after the launch of the CombiCoin, they will consider the possibility of developing other coins. I think the launch and maintenance of the CombiCoin will provide a lot of useful information for future developments.
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Combicoin will be developing a semi-autonomous trading software which will need human intervention to confirm all transactions.
Considering major part i.e. 90%+ of all your ICO collection is going to Asset backing, what stopped you from developing a prototype to display the functionality of your trading software which I assume is used to make sure there is balance between Combicoin and Assets its based on?
Hello Combicoin team, I would like to know your reply on this point as well. It was one of my query posted earlier. Thank you.
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Whats the reason of not having a true asset backed coin (considering most of Cryptos cannot be termed as Asset as they are not qualified as securities or stakes backed or something backed by physical or real value)  in your list of top 30 coins ?
What do you mean by "true asset"? Gold, silver, oil?
Yes, asset in its real term means backed by something physically. Like Digix Gold token, ZenGold token which is backed by pure Gold in physical form.

I think matching precious metals is against the nature of krypto. There is a certain amount of money in dollars in gold. This applies in other countries' currincies as well. But i think this is not applicable in krypto

I dont think there is any limitations in crypto as long as people and businesses are ready to adopt them. For the worldwide adoption definitely some of the assets might not be possible in this case you have to go by country to Country basis.
Like Russia and Middle east you can target for Oil/Gas, Africa you can target for precious stones and minerals etc. So this will atleast give a platform to start with and thereafter if its successful more people will jump in.

Any project can be started small and then expanded. This helps in stable growth and better adoption worldwide.
Crypto Diamonds in Telegram published Coin Brief about the CombiCoin. Smiley
It is also available now in the Telegram group of the CombiCoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
With the next week coming im sue we will get closer to the first goal, the market is recovering, so im more people will looking at projects to drops their gains.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Finest cryptocurrency trading site.Wishing for a good future.
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
I'm proud to take part in this huge project ! Smiley
We will wait for the translation into French. Wink

UPD.
Current information from the site:

1,273,622$
USD Raised

Smiley

1 million raised! The Combi and Tria is a great opportunity for all investors, have not heard about something like that before. Congratulations devs!
We will wait for the translation into French. Wink

UPD.
Current information from the site:

1,273,622$
USD Raised

Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Co-founder Triaconta
I think in this case would be better asset backed by fiat or btc so at least is going to keep or increase the value
I suppose that with fiat there may also be problems for participants from some countries.

According to the latest news from Telegram, ico already raised more than 1200000. Wink

The news about the new software has had a positive effect on ico. I hope it goes on like this. There is a very active manager on the telegram. Those who have questions can ask from there

We check BCT multiple times per day, but Telegram is indeed the easiest way to reach us if you are looking for an answer asap!
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
I think in this case would be better asset backed by fiat or btc so at least is going to keep or increase the value
I suppose that with fiat there may also be problems for participants from some countries.

According to the latest news from Telegram, ico already raised more than 1200000. Wink

The news about the new software has had a positive effect on ico. I hope it goes on like this. There is a very active manager on the telegram. Those who have questions can ask from there

Pages:
Jump to: