Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 38. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Well done the project is on the right path, while we reach the first goal we can just go up  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
You already beat me to the punch, but nevertheless I want to announce it as well   Grin :

Current funding:

$1.011.876

1 million more for the soft cap. I wish you could be overcome shortly. a project that everyone will win at the end of the work Smiley

We are well underway. Had some good coverage and more and more people are finding us through word of mouth.

Wish you'd advertise some more. I really think your idea is unique and promising enough to be able to reach 10 million in the ICO easily - if only word got around more.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Co-founder Triaconta
You already beat me to the punch, but nevertheless I want to announce it as well   Grin :

Current funding:

$1.011.876

1 million more for the soft cap. I wish you could be overcome shortly. a project that everyone will win at the end of the work Smiley

We are well underway. Had some good coverage and more and more people are finding us through word of mouth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I saw similarities with the iconomi project. What do you think are similarities and differences?
Yes, the projects are somewhat similar. But there are more differences. Most importantly, in my opinion, that Iconomi invests with an unclear result in various projects, and Combicoin backings with existing crypto-coins.

This is what i felt with iconomi too, not enough transparence. In this project we have at least clear infomation how things will be managed.
Rather, there is simply a different approach to the matter. The Iconomi is focused on the maximum profitability, and the Combicoin is aimed at maximum stability. Both have their pros and cons.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171

Current funding:

$1.011.876

Ok how much is the hardcap?
No hardcap here. Softcap - 2 000 000 USD.
We have a minimum target of 2.000.000 USD no hard cap.
K-
Activity: 98
Hello guys.
Are there any particular good/bad news to know?
$1,011,876
I suppose this is good news! More than 1 000 000.

Ok how much is the hardcap?

Current funding:

$1.011.876

Yes, I think many are closely following the progress of the ico. Smiley
I believe it's a good start.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Co-founder Triaconta

Current funding:

$1.011.876

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello guys.
$1,011,876
Yes, its good news. Great ICO! Excellent opportunities!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
A number of people are somewhat over enthusiastic about this coin. The trading software hasn't been written and yet there is talk about a 5-12% return on a monthly basis ... as if it is that easy ! Things that sound too good to be true, often are not true.
Hello guys.
$1,011,876
K-
Hello guys.
nice job so far .. good luck
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
I have just posted detailed overview about combicoin, do share it:::: https://steemit.com/ico/@bigcash2011/combicoin-and-triaconta-high-potential-investments
Cheers!

Good article, hopefully convince some more peole to come aboard.

Really good article. Clerly presented information about dual Tokens, I like it Smiley
Will share it on my twitter
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I saw similarities with the iconomi project. What do you think are similarities and differences?
Yes, the projects are somewhat similar. But there are more differences. Most importantly, in my opinion, that Iconomi invests with an unclear result in various projects, and Combicoin backings with existing crypto-coins.

This is what i felt with iconomi too, not enough transparence. In this project we have at least clear infomation how things will be managed.
Funding has reached almost 1 million already, i am quite sure that the project will achieve the soft cap soon, all the best.

There is a slow but steady progress. even people who are not very interested in cryptography can safely deposit money
Pages:
Jump to: