Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 33. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Co-founder Triaconta
Don, what about this question?

UPD. About 1 persent of assets for trading.
It turns out that at a time you can buy or sell no more than 1 percent of all available CombiCoins in the world (if not to take into account other traders)?

If anyone wants to buy all CombiCoins (1 percent of assets for trading) from smart trading software? How will the software work in this case?

It is the other way around. When someone buys a CombiCoin all assets backing it are bought with the 1% availabillity but then immediately adjusted with the sale of a CombiCoin.
When we buy a coin back that will be when the 1% will become less.

99% of the assets will be stored elsewhere and we will continuously add and retract assets to maintain the 1% for trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
How would you handle changes of the top 30 cryptos? Let's say BAT passes REP, would you liquidate all your positions in REP and put the equivalent in BAT? Market are changing pretty often, not implementing that seems like a flaw in your idea.

Frequent change of the top-30 after fluctuations in the exchange rate is not the purpose of the CombiCoin.
Bi-monthly revision and rebalancing:

Together with Professor Dr Arie Buijs from the University of Utrecht we determined strict conditions how the initial top 30 is defined. There is a bi-monthly "Revision and rebalancing of the CombiCoin" during this procedure a check will be made to see if there is a need to include new cryptocurrencies in the top 30 and thus remove some other currencies from the top 30. After the selection has been made the rebalancing procedure will be initiated. Cryptocurrencies that need to be removed will be sold gradually and proceeds generated will be used for purchasing the new cryptocurrencies. After this, the new weight of all cryptocurrencies in the top 30 will be calculated in accordance with the “ideal” weight of 1/30. The cryptocurrencies that have been deemed to have too much weight in the CombiCoin will be partly sold. Again the proceeds generated by this procedure will be used to buy cryptocurrencies that have been deemed to not have enough weight in the CombiCoin. The costs of the rebalancing procedure will be minimal.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
How would you handle changes of the top 30 cryptos? Let's say BAT passes REP, would you liquidate all your positions in REP and put the equivalent in BAT? Market are changing pretty often, not implementing that seems like a flaw in your idea.

you can find the exact procedure at page 9 and Appendix B of the whitepaper.

Anyway the idea is not to let any of the currency become dominant. So it could happen that a % of BAT is sold in the case you described.
Activity: 119
Merit: 105
Semantically satiated.
We are about to reach 1.5M with a little more than two weeks to go.
There is still time to get your question answered and get on board.

Already reached. Wink

1,501,734$
USD Raised

Am I right in assuming that, if the markets continue to drop for the next two or so weeks, CombiCoin will be off to a lightning start?

Yes, buying at the bottom price of the TOP 30 would be a good start.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Am I right in assuming that, if the markets continue to drop for the next two or so weeks, CombiCoin will be off to a lightning start?
We are about to reach 1.5M with a little more than two weeks to go.
There is still time to get your question answered and get on board.
Don, what about this question?

It turns out that at a time you can buy or sell no more than 1 percent of all available CombiCoins in the world (if not to take into account other traders)?

If anyone wants to buy all CombiCoins (1 percent of assets for trading) from smart trading software? How will the software work in this case?
Wait hold on... just a little longer... now just you bloody wait!!

You want us to give you a shit ton of money so you can invest with it, and then you pocket 50% of the profit?!

There is no need to be upset, everything about the project is there for you to read, if you think its not reasonable nobody is forcing you to join it.
Co-founder Triaconta

You want us to give you a shit ton of money so you can invest with it, and then you pocket 50% of the profit?!

No thanks mate, please move on...
Please, get out of my way...
Really, get out of my face now.

Hi Scribble,

I don't think you understand the difference between CombiCoin and TRIA token.

CombiCoin is asset backed and if the assets grow with 400% then the combicoins you own are now 400% more  Worth. We don't benefit from this at all, no % of that growth is for us.

Triaconta generates revenue by buying and selling combicoins close to the real value of CombiCoin. Our software is connected to multiple exchanges and will determine for how much it can buy and sell the assets for a combicoin. When someone decides to sell or buy a combicoin on the exchanges from us then a small profit is made. 50% of this profit is distributed back to TRIA token holder.

Hope that this clears it ip for you.
I'm very interested how this project will develop in the future. There's no consensus on how large cap cryptocurrencies like ETH will survive: let's see the first 30th :-)
By the way, as I said, I'll follow you closely.
Please, could you also update the Twitter bounty file?
Cheesy Yes, now the times in the crypto-world are not quiet.
I believe that by the time of the end of the ico situation on the TOP-30 should clear up (not only ethereum). In addition, according to the team, most of the investment is in fiat, so the presence or absence of certain coins in the TOP-30 is unlikely to be of great importance.
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
I'm very interested how this project will develop in the future. There's no consensus on how large cap cryptocurrencies like ETH will survive: let's see the first 30th :-)
By the way, as I said, I'll follow you closely.
Please, could you also update the Twitter bounty file?
Are you sure you understood the idea of the project correctly? What kind of investment are you talking about?
Investing - it's more about Iconomi and Taas.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

No thanks mate, please move on...
Please, get out of my way...
Really, get out of my face now.
The market is bleeding. Luckily for us only a small portion of investments is in crypto. The rest in FIAT. Meaning that we can buy a whole lot more of assets backing the CombiCoin!
Yes, it's really luck. Smiley And it's really a good time to buy crypto currencies. I think that by the end of the ico the situation will be even more favorable.

K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The market is bleeding. Luckily for us only a small portion of investments is in crypto. The rest in FIAT. Meaning that we can buy a whole lot more of assets backing the CombiCoin!

This is very nice to ear.

Regarding TRIA token, do you know which is the expected ROI of a token? Also dividends/proceeds are paid how?
Co-founder Triaconta
Buying 30 different coins one by one is costly due to transaction fees, so investing in one coin that does this for me seems cheaper.
Hmm. I do not think that backing assets will be bought for each coin separately. Most likely, it will be provided by the creation of a pool of coins, or some stock of backing assets.
In addition, buying and selling will be carried out on exchanges, therefore, it will not be a transaction fee, but an exchange fee.

But the question is really good! Let's wait for a response from Don.

Paying 0.25% exchange fee on 10 USD at once or over 30 transactions of 0.33 will result in the same fee at the end.
The bigger Issue is that it takes a lot of time and effort to be able to buy the top 30. Multiple wallet, multiple exchanges. With CombiCoin is just 1 transaction, 1 wallet, 1 exchange.

Sure, that makes sense indeed.

However, my question was about the exchange fees of the bi-monthly rebalancing. Bi-monthly rebalancing of 30 underlying crypto's just sounds like a costly operation to me due to exchange fees. What costs do you expect and haven't you considered rebalancing less often because of this?

With a rebalancing you only sell a fraction of CombiCoin, not all assets. We calculated this in the most extreme versions and lesser ones the costs for a rebalancing procedure will be less then $0.01 per CombiCoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Buying 30 different coins one by one is costly due to transaction fees, so investing in one coin that does this for me seems cheaper.
Hmm. I do not think that backing assets will be bought for each coin separately. Most likely, it will be provided by the creation of a pool of coins, or some stock of backing assets.
In addition, buying and selling will be carried out on exchanges, therefore, it will not be a transaction fee, but an exchange fee.

Paying 0.25% exchange fee on 10 USD at once or over 30 transactions of 0.33 will result in the same fee at the end.
The bigger Issue is that it takes a lot of time and effort to be able to buy the top 30. Multiple wallet, multiple exchanges. With CombiCoin is just 1 transaction, 1 wallet, 1 exchange.

Sure, that makes sense indeed.

However, my question was about the exchange fees of the bi-monthly rebalancing. Bi-monthly rebalancing of 30 underlying crypto's just sounds like a costly operation to me due to exchange fees. What costs do you expect and haven't you considered rebalancing less often because of this?
Co-founder Triaconta

Sorry Don,
Combicoin is an ERC-20 token as TRIA?

That is correct
Pages:
Jump to: