Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 31. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ethereum All The Way Baby

And just like that there’s something I haven’t read about CombiCoin yet, would love to get some more of these articles together so we have a good base of info out there Smiley
Sorry that i am writing in the main thread, and not in a bounty campaign thread, but NOBODY from the dev team answered any question there.
When will be spreadsheets updated? Only first week is there.
Please campaign manager answer something in the bounty thread
We all waiting that this project would be great and perspective. But the bounty thread looks a little bit dead.
Thanks in advance

I’m hoping the bounty’s get updated soon also, just joined today but I’ve been looking at lots of these combo coins which hold value in other crypto like a ETF crypto style, and I think this one might be the best of the bunch.

The main page is lacking news and info posts, does anyone have a few links to some more in depth info ?
look like promising project, i like this project.
i hope this project will success and still waiting for bounty sir.

Bounties are already live. You can register on https://triaconta.com/bounties

Registered and signed up for a few of the bounty’s, looking forward to the success of the ICO!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Wow, that's probably the most underrated ICO ever, when people will notice It and see they missed all the bonus

There are way too many ICO of questionable usefulness. So even the good one may get lost in the middle of it.

The worst are the ICO existing in several versions, without even talking about the scam ( already been scammed twice here ) and the stupid projects in few lines, mods should really delete not serious projects who didnt even take Time to have à nice presentation at least.

Combicoin is a good ICO suffering from all of this because that's one you cant just sum up in the title, people need to read it.

Yes, the ICO bonuses ended some days ago.
To understand all the advantages, one need to read the white paper, at least a couple of times. But this takes time.
K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wow, that's probably the most underrated ICO ever, when people will notice It and see they missed all the bonus

Better for us that we have joined at the start Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

There are way too many ICO of questionable usefulness. So even the good one may get lost in the middle of it.

The worst are the ICO existing in several versions, without even talking about the scam ( already been scammed twice here ) and the stupid projects in few lines, mods should really delete not serious projects who didnt even take Time to have à nice presentation at least.

Combicoin is a good ICO suffering from all of this because that's one you cant just sum up in the title, people need to read it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Week end is always a bit slow but, we should see steady progress toward the first goal the next week
Yes, the pace has slowed a bit, but now almost all ICOes have a similar problem. I hope next week the softcap will be reached.
Week end is always a bit slow but, we should see steady progress toward the first goal the next week
New info from the site!
1,589,263$
USD Raised

Cool
Combicoin is not an idea for future realisation, it's an asset. It's very good that the assets will be monitored to prevent dominance of a single coin. I think, it't useful project.
Yes, the project is very useful for those who do not want to buy and track several currencies separately. And the balance between different coins really diversifies the risks.
Better ask on telegram  Wink
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Sorry that i am writing in the main thread, and not in a bounty campaign thread, but NOBODY from the dev team answered any question there.
When will be spreadsheets updated? Only first week is there.
Please campaign manager answer something in the bounty thread
We all waiting that this project would be great and perspective. But the bounty thread looks a little bit dead.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Question 1:

If after launch 1 Combi coin equals a complete set (100%) of the investment into top 30 coins equally distributed with the weight of 1/30, then I have one question on that.

White paper:
"For 10 USD you will receive 1 CombiCoin
and 1 TRIA Token. Each CombiCoin, is 100% backed by the current top 30 of cryptocurrency."

For funding with 10 USD one gets 1 CombiCoin (and 1 TriaToken).

(BTC price, ETH price, ... Coin# 30 price) / 30 = 1 Combicoin (which is worth more than 10 USD at any current point).

How can someone get 1 CombiCoin for 10 USD, if that Coin's worth is way higher at the launch of this coin on major exchanges?

It would be as if free money is being given away, which does not circulate.
In theory if everyone would turn his CombiCoin into USD after launch for the price of 1 CombiCoin on exchanges, this would not work.

---

Question 2:

People have written that with the current low prices of most top coins CombiCoin would have a head start. Inthe white paper timeline is says for January 2018 "CombiCoin launched at major exchanges". Does that mean CombiCoin launches first time in 2018 on exchanges, or is this a general statement that CombiCoin launched at quite a few major exchanges "so far"?
I think the way its calculated, if you invest 100 USD then they will give you 10 Combicoin. For each combicoin you bought they will purchase 10 USD worth of Top 30 asset (Considering ICO price)!
That how each combicoin will be made.
Have the tokens been distributed yet?

If is not already happening should happen soon, this was already stated in the thread not long ago.
About question 2: it is stated that the token shoul be available in the exchanges on 15th of october or around that date, can be bigger exchanges need more rime to evaluate
Activity: 263
Merit: 22
Have the tokens been distributed yet?
Question 1:
Let's say you invested 300 usd during the ico and got 10 CombiCoins. During the purchase of assets will be bought (only for your coins): btc - worth 10 (300/30) usd, eth - worth 10 usd, etc. Thus, the total value of your CombiCoins will still be 300 usd (1 CombiCoin = 10 usd).
Pages:
Jump to: