Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 42. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Looks quite interesting. Will you be needing Danish translation?
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta

Why bounty hunters will not be offered CombiCoin token and only TRIA token? Does that mean bounty hunter's only need to do  promotions/tweets/posts for the token they are being offered ? Kindly advice.

Tria coins cost nothing to make and represent a fair share in trading profits and can be made available to bounty hunters.

Combi coins are asset backed and cannot be created without the assets backing them.

In order to create additional combi coins for bounty Triaconta would need to take the money from combicoin contributions from early investors, ie defraud them, or use money from their own pockets to make additional combi coins.

I do not forsee either event happening.

You are asking to be paid in the top 30 currencies for putting a tagline as your signature.

If you want combicoins as well as Tria, I respectfully suggest you invest like everyone else.
Either that or use your Tria payouts to buy combicoins post ICO.
The standards of these forum use to be very high and payout were only allowed in BTC. Eventually lot of new bounties came in and flooded the market by offering is respective coins.
Its not just a Tagline in signature, bounty hunters work on various social media and reach out to masses who don't know about crypto! They draw in more crowd from different parts of the world which is potential buyer to this project and other projects to come. People like reviews and detailed studies to decide whether to go for a coin or not which is catered by blogs and youtube videos. Translations help in connecting with people who speak different main stream language and help them to be part of projects.
It depends on project to pay huge sum of money on media advertisement firms or organize a bounty in this forum which has helped lots of projects grow and take shape!
Just because, a coin cannot be issued out of thin air doesnt mean it can't be used for bounty. There need to be a valid reasoning rather than "Hey we cannot spend money from our pocket to offer you rewards for your work" A project just cannot come here and rely on investors money to even start with in first place. Initial investment is from the core team and then investors assist them to shape or provide funds for their future targets and roadmaps. When any project start they already have plans for amount they wish to spend on different areas including promotions and marketing. So why would you need other investors to pay for promoting the project and defraud them rather than project team itself? Unless they themselves dont want to use their own money and rely on investors investing then its a different thing and their own decision itself which cannot be termed as defraud its just keeping aside a share for pre-defined activities.

More or less, I would like to understand from CombiCoin or Triaconta team regarding their decision.

So the reason why TRIA token is offered as a bounty and not CombiCoin is because this would dilute the assets backing a single CombiCoin.
We do not force anyone to join in the bounties. It is a free choice and the conditions what you can expect in return are clear from the start.

Co-founder Triaconta
Oculus try to contact somebody from the team on telegram

I communicated with him by mail but he suddenly stopped responding message. I needed white paper in the format PDS.

Here is our dialogue:

OculusMan
Hello. You have a document in PSD format?

Triaconta CombiCoin
Hi,
What document are you referring to?
Best,
Don

OculusMan
whitepaper

OculusMan
Huh

After that, he was gone. I wrote on 1 September

Hi Oculus,

Check you inbox, you've got mail.
I thought I already send it to you, but it was saved as a draft instead.

Let me know through e-mail if that file would work.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx

I communicated with him by mail but he suddenly stopped responding message. I needed white paper in the format PDS.

Here is our dialogue:

OculusMan
Hello. You have a document in PSD format?

Triaconta CombiCoin
Hi,
What document are you referring to?
Best,
Don

OculusMan
whitepaper

OculusMan
Huh

After that, he was gone. I wrote on 1 September
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I think was already translate in russian, see the first post
Yes, and he is translator of the Russian thread from the first post. Wink
I think was already translate in russian, see the first post
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
I contributed to the presale and received an email the next morning detailing the amount if coins I would receive and to what wallet.
No issues here

I did not receive any email and also the team is not answering anywhere...

Hi All,

Tomorrow morning the payment confirmations with the exact amount of CombiCoins & TRIA tokens to be received will be send to all investments send friday and saturday.

We raised more then 700k on the first day of the ICO, tomorrow our website will also be updated with the funds raised thusfar.

Sorry for the delay. If you have any questions ask them here or on Telegram

Don

I am a Russian translator. Why you stopped responding to email?
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

Why bounty hunters will not be offered CombiCoin token and only TRIA token? Does that mean bounty hunter's only need to do  promotions/tweets/posts for the token they are being offered ? Kindly advice.

Tria coins cost nothing to make and represent a fair share in trading profits and can be made available to bounty hunters.

Combi coins are asset backed and cannot be created without the assets backing them.

In order to create additional combi coins for bounty Triaconta would need to take the money from combicoin contributions from early investors, ie defraud them, or use money from their own pockets to make additional combi coins.

You are asking to be paid in the top 30 currencies for putting a tagline as your signature.

If you want combicoins as well as Tria, I respectfully suggest you invest like everyone else.
The standards of these forum use to be very high and payout were only allowed in BTC. Eventually lot of new bounties came in and flooded the market by offering is respective coins.
Its not just a Tagline in signature, bounty hunters work on various social media and reach out to masses who don't know about crypto! They draw in more crowd from different parts of the world which is potential buyer to this project and other projects to come. People like reviews and detailed studies to decide whether to go for a coin or not which is catered by blogs and youtube videos. Translations help in connecting with people who speak different main stream language and help them to be part of projects.
It depends on project to pay huge sum of money on media advertisement firms or organize a bounty in this forum which has helped lots of projects grow and take shape!
Just because, a coin cannot be issued out of thin air doesnt mean it can't be used for bounty. There need to be a valid reasoning rather than "Hey we cannot spend money from our pocket to offer you rewards for your work" A project just cannot come here and rely on investors money to even start with in first place. Initial investment is from the core team and then investors assist them to shape or provide funds for their future targets and roadmaps. When any project start they already have plans for amount they wish to spend on different areas including promotions and marketing. So why would you need other investors to pay for promoting the project and defraud them rather than project team itself? Unless they themselves dont want to use their own money and rely on investors investing then its a different thing and their own decision itself which cannot be termed as defraud its just keeping aside a share for pre-defined activities.

More or less, I would like to understand from CombiCoin or Triaconta team regarding their decision.
Co-founder Triaconta
I contributed to the presale and received an email the next morning detailing the amount if coins I would receive and to what wallet.
No issues here

Hi All,

Tomorrow morning the payment confirmations with the exact amount of CombiCoins & TRIA tokens to be received will be send to all investments send friday and saturday.

We raised more then 700k on the first day of the ICO, tomorrow our website will also be updated with the funds raised thusfar.

Sorry for the delay. If you have any questions ask them here or on Telegram

Don
K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No issues here

Activity: 136
No issues here
K-
Hello,
someone has received any confirmation about the investment? They say 24 hours but for now anything happened.

Someone has received a notification for the contribution?
Nothing here...
Activity: 364
Do you plan to change the ICO minimum investment? 100 USD, 85 EUR, 0.025 BTC, 0.3 ETH?
Ethereum is about 400 USD. So, minimum investment in ETH turns out more than in USD.
Activity: 136

K-
Hello,
someone has received any confirmation about the investment? They say 24 hours but for now anything happened.
Activity: 58
From the website:
6.We send a small amount of ETH to your Ethereum Wallet to check if everything checks out
7.Within 7 days you will receive your CombiCoins and TRIA Tokens and inform you by email

just want to find out when will 6 happen.
please advise. thanks
It was reported on telegram about 700k has been already raised, this is good
I just finished reading through your ANN thread. Under ICO Token distribution, you are distributing 2 separate tokens CombiCoin AND TRIA! But however the distribution of Combicoin doesn't cater for bounties as seen in TRIA distribution.

Since both of them will be available on exchange for trading, a equal share distribution of your entire project should go to participants, Project team and Bounty hunters as they are doing equal amount of work in making sure the project succeed.
This is very nice initiative and start by Combicoin! The very first rule of investment is to DIVERSIFY to avoid loses, Combicoin is sticking to basic and starting their project with this as their foundation stone!

I have a query if you don't mind: As part of Construction of Combicoin there are 4 steps. In Step 2 you have mentioned "Bimonthly revision and Re-balancing of Combicoin", how do you plan to do the re-balancing? What will be the impact of top 30 crypto's in re-balancing?
Pages:
Jump to: