Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 46. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What data will you use to determine the top 30?
Can I participate in bounty campaigns as a newbie?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Co-founder Triaconta
a minimum of 10k to participate? That is high risk investment if since we have no proof of a  functional bot that generates profit, setting the two tokens at 5$ a piece seems a bit high as well especially since the model for the coin is focused on stability( wich is good for someone that wants to maintain a slow growing protfolio) but when you say 50% of profits will be distributed to tria holders, is this profit only generated from the "smart contracts"? If so then the only additional profit for this coin is with your smart trading technology, other than a hopeful increase in assets correct? And with Combicoin you imply in the white paper that other coins will come out underneath the parent coin(Combicoin) will these have to be purchased separately or will holders of this ico be rewarded? -- Sorry for all the questions just trying to piece it together, thanks!

sorry, forgot to mention one thing.

All assets backing the CombiCoin will be held by a non-profit foundation, this will ensure the safekeeping of the assets and therefore minimize the risk.
Also, if we fail to reach 2,000,000 USD all funds raised will be returned.

10k just to invest ? Are you going for the big prize and only targeting rich suckers. Why do you think this project is worth 2 million dollars ? Seriously for that amount of work ? Get real dude.

During the pre-sale the minimum investment is $10k. When the ICO starts at September 1, 2017, the minimum investment is $100.

When you invest in our ICO you will receive CombiCoins and TRIA tokens.
91-99.9% of the funds raised will go into the assets backing CombiCoin, so this means that you will immediately receive value from us in return for your investment. The CombiCoins will grow together with the top 30.

The TRIA Token holders will receive monthly payout and are tradable. We expect that the monthly payout will have a positive effect on the value of the TRIA Token.

So it’s not the case that we are raising 2 million USD to spend that on development, we will immediately put 91-99.9% of the funds raised in the assets backing the CombiCoin. The very same CombiCoin that our investors will receive.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
a minimum of 10k to participate? That is high risk investment if since we have no proof of a  functional bot that generates profit, setting the two tokens at 5$ a piece seems a bit high as well especially since the model for the coin is focused on stability( wich is good for someone that wants to maintain a slow growing protfolio) but when you say 50% of profits will be distributed to tria holders, is this profit only generated from the "smart contracts"? If so then the only additional profit for this coin is with your smart trading technology, other than a hopeful increase in assets correct? And with Combicoin you imply in the white paper that other coins will come out underneath the parent coin(Combicoin) will these have to be purchased separately or will holders of this ico be rewarded? -- Sorry for all the questions just trying to piece it together, thanks!

All assets backing the CombiCoin will be held by a non-profit foundation, this will ensure the safekeeping of the assets and therefore minimize the risk.

10k just to invest ? Are you going for the big prize and only targeting rich suckers. Why do you think this project is worth 2 million dollars ? Seriously for that amount of work ? Get real dude.
Co-founder Triaconta

Co-founder Triaconta

The pre-sale is indeed $10k, but during the ICO that starts September 1, 2017, the minimum investment will be $100,-.
The token isn't set to 5$ per piece, The TRIA token is a bonus token you receive during this ICO.
91 - 99.9% of all funds raised will go into the assets of the CombiCoin.

The holders of CombiCoin will then benefit from the diversified risk and the growth of the top 30 currencies.

The monthly dividends paid are indeed generated by our smart trading software that will sell and buy coins with some profit, you can find a detailed explanation in the whitepaper.
50% of the generated profit is automatically transferred to all holders of the TRIA token.

We plan to release other type of CombiCoins in the future, but we will not create more TRIA tokens. These other type of CombiCoins will also be managed by the smart trading software. This will increase the monthly generated profit and thus increasing the monthly profit share to all TRIA token holders.

let me know if anything is unclear

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
CyptoLong
Co-founder Triaconta
Hi, I pitched this idea to a few of my friend and we all think that this could attract new investors. Only question I have is why did you chose to not have a special weighing for the 30 coins backing the combicoin? Wouldn't it be more safe to for example give bitcoin and ethereum a higher weight in the assets pool?

When a top 30 asset is dominant within the CombiCoin, all of the below benefits of CombiCoin will be nullified.

• A higher probability of increasing in value
• Diversification of risk
• Always 100% asset backed
• The price of CombiCoin will only move up/down based on the top 30

For example, if CombiCoin would have existed when Ethereum went from 8 USD to 390 USD, the CombiCoin price would have gone up significantly, but the assets backing the CombiCoin price would have been around 60% Ethereum, resulting in an undiversified portfolio. And if Ethereum suddenly crashed this would have had a huge impact on the value of CombiCoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I pitched this idea to a few of my friend and we all think that this could attract new investors. Only question I have is why did you chose to not have a special weighing for the 30 coins backing the combicoin? Wouldn't it be more safe to for example give bitcoin and ethereum a higher weight in the assets pool?
Co-founder Triaconta
look like promising project, i like this project.
i hope this project will success and still waiting for bounty sir.

Bounties are already live. You can register on https://triaconta.com/bounties
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
looks promising project. have read the whitepaper. good opportunity for investors. nice work.
Co-founder Triaconta
hello sir, may i know top 30 from where? is it from https://coinmarketcap.com/ ?
is it sort by market cap or by market price?
diversify to top 30 is good idea but it will take more cost  and also more time to control your portofolio, i think i will read more about your whitepaper and will update it later..
oh.. have you make separate bounty topic sir? or just https://triaconta.com/bounties/
because i think your social media is not going well for now

Yes, we'll use the data from coinmarketcap.com. The top 30 is defined by market cap but in order to qualify for a position in the ranking, each cryptocurrency needs to satisfy the following general
conditions:

• Needs to have a market cap of at least 50 million USD
• Needs to have an average daily trading volume of at least 500,000 USD
• Was traded on at least three exchanges during the four weeks immediately preceding the construction of the ranking
• Is not an assets backed currency, such as USDT or CombiCoin itself

You can read a more detailed explanation in the whitepaper.

What do you mean with a separate bounty topic? All the help to get the word out about CombiCoin is welcome.

i've used search and can not find combicoin at Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins) (Moderator: mprep) or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
you can make separate bounty topic in that child board, i'm sure much people will join, or if you are very busy you can just hire a bounty manager... much people will gladly ask for it  Cheesy
• Was traded on at least three exchanges during the four weeks immediately preceding the construction of the ranking
this is good and will make sure investor money at the right hand...
hope your project will success dev

Thanks for the headsup, we will do this now!
I've read the white paper. The bi-monthly rebalancing and core mechanics seem really promising. Then I got to the atom bomb that says Im not allowed because I'm in the U.S.

Heartbreaking.

I almost want to back the ICO anyway, but it would really hurt to lose 2k like that when I was properly warned ahead of time.

Good to hear your positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

Unfortunately we have to put this in the terms, otherwise we would get in trouble with the US government. Since they have strict regulations.

One of the things Cryptocurrencies provide is anonymity, for all investments in BTC or ETH we do not know who invested in CombiCoin. We will always send CombiCoins and TRIA tokens to the ETH address provided, or refund you when this ICO does not reach its minimum target of 2,000,000 USD.

Oh, well this is spectacular... In a much better mood now!

Wink

Great project, All the best!  Grin Grin
What is the reason this project is good?

Well if you look at the whitepaper, it appears to do what most are already doing. Which is add some diversity to your coin investments to spread and lower risk. This just sort of does it for you in a way. The only real downside I could imagine is maintenance. Its going to possibly be pretty high maintenance because you can't allow one single coin to make up a humongous portion of Combi, so rebalancing will require a lot of work, and regularly (not to mention potentially erratically  which they seem to cover in the section under 'Intermediate rebalancing') perhaps even more often than bi-monthly depending on changes in the market. But if they can handle that.... Wow.

I just see a pretty reasonable service provided/use case here that makes sense. The parallels to Mutual Funds make sense on some level. For those looking for long term holds, this sounds good.
Co-founder Triaconta
I've read the white paper. The bi-monthly rebalancing and core mechanics seem really promising. Then I got to the atom bomb that says Im not allowed because I'm in the U.S.

Heartbreaking.

I almost want to back the ICO anyway, but it would really hurt to lose 2k like that when I was properly warned ahead of time.

Good to hear your positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

Unfortunately we have to put this in the terms, otherwise we would get in trouble with the US government. Since they have strict regulations.

One of the things Cryptocurrencies provide is anonymity, for all investments in BTC or ETH we do not know who invested in CombiCoin. We will always send CombiCoins and TRIA tokens to the ETH address provided, or refund you when this ICO does not reach its minimum target of 2,000,000 USD.
Activity: 154
hello sir, may i know top 30 from where? is it from https://coinmarketcap.com/ ?
diversify to top 30 is good idea but it will take more cost  and also more time to control your portofolio, i think i will read more about your whitepaper and will update it later..
oh.. have you make separate bounty topic sir? or just https://triaconta.com/bounties/

Yes, we'll use the data from coinmarketcap.com. The top 30 is defined by market cap but in order to qualify for a position in the ranking, each cryptocurrency needs to satisfy the following general
conditions:

What do you mean with a separate bounty topic? All the help to get the word out about CombiCoin is welcome.

i've used search and can not find combicoin at Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins) (Moderator: mprep) or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
you can make separate bounty topic in that child board, i'm sure much people will join, or if you are very busy you can just hire a bounty manager... much people will gladly ask for it  Cheesy
this is good and will make sure investor money at the right hand...
hope your project will success dev
Co-founder Triaconta
diversify to top 30 is good idea but it will take more cost  and also more time to control your portofolio, i think i will read more about your whitepaper and will update it later..

conditions:

Heartbreaking.

Co-founder Triaconta
What about new coins coming to Top 30? Will you buy all current top 30 coins now and then never update the portfolio? I don't think that you had a 1196% increase with buying coins that were already in top 30.

Together with Professor Dr Arie Buijs from the University of Utrecht we determined strict conditions how the initial top 30 is defined. There is a bi-monthly "Revision and rebalancing of the CombiCoin" during this procedure a check will be made to see if there is a need to include new cryptocurrencies in the top 30 and thus remove some other currencies from the top 30. After the selection has been made the rebalancing procedure will be initiated. Cryptocurrencies that need to be removed will be sold gradually and proceeds generated will be used for purchasing the new cryptocurrencies. After this, the new weight of all cryptocurrencies in the top 30 will be calculated in accordance with the “ideal” weight of 1/30. The cryptocurrencies that have been deemed to have too much weight in the CombiCoin will be partly sold. Again the proceeds generated by this procedure will be used to buy cryptocurrencies that have been deemed to not have enough weight in the CombiCoin. The costs of the rebalancing procedure will be minimal.

You can find a more detailed description of this procedure in the appendixes of the Whitepaper
Activity: 280
Orient
look like promising project, i like this project.
i hope this project will success and still waiting for bounty sir.
Activity: 154
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Great project, All the best!  Grin Grin
What is the reason this project is good?
Pages:
Jump to: