Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 44. (Read 29428 times)

K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ready to join the Ico!  Cool

Let's go!
K-
Total supply of coins, wallets, pos/pow?

Both CombiCoin and TRIA token are uncapped during the ICO. After the ICO TRIA tokens will be fixed.
CombiCoins can only be created when the assets backing one CombiCoin have been bought.

Just fill in the form on https://triaconta.com/presale/ it will instruct you with the correct wallets/bank accounts

Both CombiCoin and TRIA token are Ethereum based so it is POW
Mining?

It is not possible to mine cause this is a token based on Ethereum.
K-
Are you in the process of negotiating with exchangers or have you completed the negotiation for the combicoin to trade in any of the exchanges. If yes which one of them?

I would like to know the same... Possibility to see Combicoin on bittrex?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Both CombiCoin and TRIA token are uncapped during the ICO. After the ICO TRIA tokens will be fixed.
CombiCoins can only be created when the assets backing one CombiCoin have been bought.

Just fill in the form on https://triaconta.com/presale/ it will instruct you with the correct wallets/bank accounts

Mining?

There is no mining, it is tokens and are capped
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

Mining?
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Hey guys

Just got an email saying I got accepted "to the Bitcointalk Thread campaign.".. Where can I find my sig to update it?  Cool
"
Activity: 112
Are you in the process of negotiating with exchangers or have you completed the negotiation for the combicoin to trade in any of the exchanges. If yes which one of them?
Activity: 109
Did you negotiate with some big Excahnges to list your Coin and when?
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta
when spreadsheets will be updated?

Tomorrow, when the ICO starts
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
when spreadsheets will be updated?
Co-founder Triaconta

Activity: 173
How much is invested in the PRE-ICO and where is this amount displayed?

if you want to get spoilers join the telegram
Co-founder Triaconta

When the ICO starts we will announce how well we did during the pre-sale on our website.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Co-founder Triaconta
1 day to go and the ICO opens up, in the prospectus and appendix-e of the whitepaper you can actually find some projection about the dividends, looks great to me considering the low risk.

The ICO opens in 2 days on September 1, 2017
1 day to go and the ICO opens up, in the prospectus and appendix-e of the whitepaper you can actually find some projection about the dividends, looks great to me considering the low risk.
Co-founder Triaconta
So the combicoin essentially represents my share in of an equally weighted basket of the top 30. and will appreciate at the same rate as those top 30 coins.
whereas the tria token represents my share in any profit generated from buying and selling combicoins? which is paid monthly via smart contract? will other trading be done in order to increase the profitability of tria?

Regarding CombiCoin:
Yes, that is correct. we will also actively manage these assets, making sure that no single coin becomes dominant and that it is a fair representation of the top 30. Meaning that we will replace coins if necessary.

Regarding TRIA Token:
Correct, we will distribute 50% of all profits made to TRIA token.

Yes, we will do other things to maximise the profits to be shared to TRIA holders.
snippet from milestones:  CombiCoin and the TRIA token will be listed on as many exchanges as possible. These exchanges will be added to the trading software enabling it to have even more options to buy and sell assets.This also makes it possible to add the functionality to trade between exchanges, enabling the software to buy any cryptocurrency from one exchange and directly sell it for an higher price on another exchange. Generating more profit for the TRIA token holders.

Activity: 120
So the combicoin essentially represents my share in of an equally weighted basket of the top 30. and will appreciate at the same rate as those top 30 coins.
whereas the tria token represents my share in any profit generated from buying and selling combicoins? which is paid monthly via smart contract? will other trading be done in order to increase the profitability of tria?
Co-founder Triaconta
It may also nice to open a slack channel if possible

We were considering it, but it's not the safest solution with all the phishing bots that are in circulation. That's why we chose for Telegram
Pages:
Jump to: