Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 45. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
It may also nice to open a slack channel if possible
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Co-founder Triaconta
After having made one contribution to the presale, is it possible to add to that position during the presale, or do you need to need to wait for the ico.

No problem, Just contact us on Telegram or [email protected] we can arrange something
Activity: 136
After having made one contribution to the presale, is it possible to add to that position during the presale, or do you need to need to wait for the ico.
Co-founder Triaconta
Nice concept but I am not quiet sure of the Team

Might just buy after the ICO @ Exchanges

If you have any doubts join the Telegram so we can chat. You can ask anything you want.
Hope to see you there.
Co-founder Triaconta
I have just joined but it doesnt want to let me send messages.

Is it a read only chat perchance?

Sorry made a mistake with the settings.
You can join here:

TELEGRAM
I have just joined but it doesnt want to let me send messages.

Is it a read only chat perchance?
Activity: 280
Nice concept but I am not quiet sure of the Team

Might just buy after the ICO @ Exchanges
I'm quite excited by the possibilities inherent in this fund, I'd really like exposure to a lot of the top crypto, but i'd like them to be supported in my hardware wallet.

This if I understand correctly allows me exposure to the top 30, in the form of combicoin tokens, which are storable through myetherwallet, ie my trezor supported wallet.

Whilst also paying a dividend via Tria tokens.

A telegram channel would be really nice, im considering applying for pre ico and that is a substantial chunk of eth.

It would be useful and informative to be able to search through an entire history of telegram chat to see how devs interact with potential customers and see how well they answer questions on the project.

Co-founder Triaconta
Hi, any telegram channel? Any contact with ico rating?

We don not have a Telegram channel, but you can reach out to me directly to discuss things, send me a pm and I will send you my skype ID.

Yes, we had contact with ICO rating, they are currently working on it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi, any telegram channel? Any contact with ico rating?
 I think the strategy of investing in the top 30 can actually work quite well. Many of the coin that will emerge are probabily there already.

Hope to see soon a counter to show the progress against each goal.
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Thanks for accepting me!=) I will agree with others, cause it is really a good project, nice opportunity for investors, and otherwise for a bounty hunters Wink
Also i like how the Thread looks like=)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good project, start invesment and you can start get found too
Co-founder Triaconta
a minimum of 10k to participate? That is high risk investment if since we have no proof of a  functional bot that generates profit, setting the two tokens at 5$ a piece seems a bit high as well especially since the model for the coin is focused on stability( wich is good for someone that wants to maintain a slow growing protfolio) but when you say 50% of profits will be distributed to tria holders, is this profit only generated from the "smart contracts"? If so then the only additional profit for this coin is with your smart trading technology, other than a hopeful increase in assets correct? And with Combicoin you imply in the white paper that other coins will come out underneath the parent coin(Combicoin) will these have to be purchased separately or will holders of this ico be rewarded? -- Sorry for all the questions just trying to piece it together, thanks!

The pre-sale is indeed $10k, but during the ICO that starts September 1, 2017, the minimum investment will be $100,-.
The token isn't set to 5$ per piece, The TRIA token is a bonus token you receive during this ICO.
91 - 99.9% of all funds raised will go into the assets of the CombiCoin.

The holders of CombiCoin will then benefit from the diversified risk and the growth of the top 30 currencies.

The monthly dividends paid are indeed generated by our smart trading software that will sell and buy coins with some profit, you can find a detailed explanation in the whitepaper.
50% of the generated profit is automatically transferred to all holders of the TRIA token.

We plan to release other type of CombiCoins in the future, but we will not create more TRIA tokens. These other type of CombiCoins will also be managed by the smart trading software. This will increase the monthly generated profit and thus increasing the monthly profit share to all TRIA token holders.

let me know if anything is unclear

I want to like it but just saying you are going to buy the top 30 coins seems... well plainly like a poorly executed portfolio. And the fact that you plan to release other combicoins leads me to believe that eventually this project wont be the teams main focus which isnt putting my thoughts at ease either, frankly the only value i see here could come frome the tria token and that is if the smart trading software is able to generate profit. I like the idea of a coin backed by other coins i just feel that choosing the coins should be a more slective process with money left to further invest in newer currencies. But by creating a coin that will only be backed by the top 30 at a time when most coins are at an all time high just doesnt feel right, is this the real straategy? And if this is successful why focus on creating other combicoins, just to get rich quicker? because if the intentions were to benefit the community as well as the coin and developers it would only make sense to expand on the assets backing the coin, i.e continually adding newer coins to back Combicoin as well as adding more quantity held. I could get behind this way of thinking, but here we are in an ico phase that is not yet proven and already talking of other tokens you wish to create, wich just means other money that will not go into further developing this coin.

We will not just buy the top 30. Together with our advisor Professor Dr Arie Buijs from the university of Utrecht ( an expert and published author on indexing) exact procedures have been determined.

The top 30 will be selected carefully and will be actively managed. There will be a bi-monthly revision and rebalancing. During this procedure coins can be replaced, and the assets backing CombiCoin will be rebalanced to ensure that no single coin becomes dominant. This also makes sure that new coins in the top 30 will have a sufficient weight in CombiCoin.

There are also intervention procedures that will be done when necessary.

You can find these procedures in the whitepaper.

There will be no management, entry or exit fee charged for these services.

We are 100% focussed on CombiCoin. A new CombiCoin can only be created when all work on CombiCoin and the trading & asset managing software is complete.

This new coin will always fit perfectly in the trading & asset managing software. Generating more profit for our TRIA token holders.
Co-founder Triaconta
@tomboi:

We have 2 Bitcointalk campains. For the signature campaign you can post in any thread. For the Thread campaign itself we expect you to post in this announcement thread.

@Cryptowalk:

You are correct, to participate in the Pre-sale the minimum investment is 10,000 USD. For the ICO that starts in a week the minimum is 100USD
That’s pretty crazy. The concept for this coin is pretty good, I just don’t like that it has an ICO or pre ICO that will gather money from people. It would be better if you guys just wait until you guys made a lot of money then launched this project because you guys won’t be that successful by asking for money just so you guys can trade those coins for a share of the 30 coins that are climbing up in that website.
It really seems like this project is being run by a bunch of kids or teenagers that want some fast money through an ICO.

Glad to hear that you like the concept.

We aren’t raising the funds for spending it. 91% - 99.9% of the funds raised will be used for asset backing the CombiCoin, these coins will be distributed amongst investors. So you will immediately receive value back for your investment.

A small part between 9 - 0.1% (depending on funds raised) will be used for development. We are a team of 8 people, I can ensure you that this will not cover all costs. We truly believe in CombiCoin and will cover the remaining costs ourselves.

The top 30 assets will be actively managed, we will never charge a management, entry or exit fee for this.
I went through the white paper and found some guidelines about how the fund is manged, that make sense to me.

Would be intresting to know a bit more about the trading software to undertand the true potential of it.
At which stage is at the moment?

Beside rising funds with the ico, do you guys have othe investors behind or plan to have?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
CyptoLong
a minimum of 10k to participate? That is high risk investment if since we have no proof of a  functional bot that generates profit, setting the two tokens at 5$ a piece seems a bit high as well especially since the model for the coin is focused on stability( wich is good for someone that wants to maintain a slow growing protfolio) but when you say 50% of profits will be distributed to tria holders, is this profit only generated from the "smart contracts"? If so then the only additional profit for this coin is with your smart trading technology, other than a hopeful increase in assets correct? And with Combicoin you imply in the white paper that other coins will come out underneath the parent coin(Combicoin) will these have to be purchased separately or will holders of this ico be rewarded? -- Sorry for all the questions just trying to piece it together, thanks!

The pre-sale is indeed $10k, but during the ICO that starts September 1, 2017, the minimum investment will be $100,-.
The token isn't set to 5$ per piece, The TRIA token is a bonus token you receive during this ICO.
91 - 99.9% of all funds raised will go into the assets of the CombiCoin.

The holders of CombiCoin will then benefit from the diversified risk and the growth of the top 30 currencies.

The monthly dividends paid are indeed generated by our smart trading software that will sell and buy coins with some profit, you can find a detailed explanation in the whitepaper.
50% of the generated profit is automatically transferred to all holders of the TRIA token.

We plan to release other type of CombiCoins in the future, but we will not create more TRIA tokens. These other type of CombiCoins will also be managed by the smart trading software. This will increase the monthly generated profit and thus increasing the monthly profit share to all TRIA token holders.

let me know if anything is unclear

I want to like it but just saying you are going to buy the top 30 coins seems... well plainly like a poorly executed portfolio. And the fact that you plan to release other combicoins leads me to believe that eventually this project wont be the teams main focus which isnt putting my thoughts at ease either, frankly the only value i see here could come frome the tria token and that is if the smart trading software is able to generate profit. I like the idea of a coin backed by other coins i just feel that choosing the coins should be a more slective process with money left to further invest in newer currencies. But by creating a coin that will only be backed by the top 30 at a time when most coins are at an all time high just doesnt feel right, is this the real straategy? And if this is successful why focus on creating other combicoins, just to get rich quicker? because if the intentions were to benefit the community as well as the coin and developers it would only make sense to expand on the assets backing the coin, i.e continually adding newer coins to back Combicoin as well as adding more quantity held. I could get behind this way of thinking, but here we are in an ico phase that is not yet proven and already talking of other tokens you wish to create, wich just means other money that will not go into further developing this coin.
Hi

Are the funds goinging to be invested evenly on the top 30 ? Or there is a particular strategy you plan to use to maximize the profit?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@tomboi:

We have 2 Bitcointalk campains. For the signature campaign you can post in any thread. For the Thread campaign itself we expect you to post in this announcement thread.

@Cryptowalk:

You are correct, to participate in the Pre-sale the minimum investment is 10,000 USD. For the ICO that starts in a week the minimum is 100USD
That’s pretty crazy. The concept for this coin is pretty good, I just don’t like that it has an ICO or pre ICO that will gather money from people. It would be better if you guys just wait until you guys made a lot of money then launched this project because you guys won’t be that successful by asking for money just so you guys can trade those coins for a share of the 30 coins that are climbing up in that website.
It really seems like this project is being run by a bunch of kids or teenagers that want some fast money through an ICO.

Co-founder Triaconta
What data will you use to determine the top 30?
Can I participate in bounty campaigns as a newbie?

We will use the market data from https://www.coinmarketcap.com to determine the top 30

The only bounty with a member level requirement is the signature campaign, the others do not have one.
Pages:
Jump to: