Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 4. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
What's the use case of the token and how will you ensure that investors will not lose money when it hits exchanges? We all know most of ICOS nowadays are useless, most that i know when listed on exchanges are -80% on ICO price, how will you ensure liquidity?

Please come back when project will be public and check out whitepaper and the product itself and new planned products. Liquidity is created by demand and there is huge demand for the things we are launching.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
What's the use case of the token and how will you ensure that investors will not lose money when it hits exchanges? We all know most of ICOS nowadays are useless, most that i know when listed on exchanges are -80% on ICO price, how will you ensure liquidity?
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Hello,

firstly, good luck on your project.
secondly, a friend at discord advised me to come here and explain what kind of marketing services I can provide.
I am a 24/7 dapp promoter/player. I have been using both discord and telegram for my services.

I dont want to explain how I can promote/shill/market a crypto project openly but as I said earlier, I have been marketing/playing 0-sum games for a year now! (:

please feel free to pm me if u have any questions.

Hello anlayaman! I appreciate your interest in your ICO project. When we will launch our ICO project I will get in touch with you about a possible promotional campaign development. Stay tuned!

It is very good that there are people who do not give up and create the future. We are ready to get acquainted with the project, but against the background of the current ICO outputs, you should try to be professionals.

Hi Cat Coin! Thank you for your inspiring words! We are going to provide the highest quality project that we can at this moment, and our aim is to grow our project bigger and more effective with a bigger team working on it. I will send you a notification when we launch our project publically. Have a good one!
Hi spike! The purpose of this thread was merely to collect a few crypto supporters who would like to get a notification about our official ICO project launch date.

Upon the official ICO project launch date we will publish its own ANN thread, bounty thread, website, whitepaper, roadmap, team, marketplace and a promo video.

I will let you know when it is out in the public!
but everyone will see in advance about concepts and products you offer, if indeed the ico that you are going to launch is very promising then I will invest but if not then I will not waste time, so I will wait for more information later

Hi Henrobakkara! Thank you for your interest in our project! We will publish all the info on the launch date and everyone will have enough time to assess the project, ask questions and recommend improvements before we are going to start accepting any contributions. I will let you know when the info is out there for you to take a look at. Have a good one!

I don't think there is a necessity of creating such threads. I personally see it as shilling. Sorry, it may be hurt you. You should post the ICO ANN directly, this thread serves nothing about a little bit fishy smell. You are trying to attract bounty hunters especially. If your project is a good one, you don't need to do a lot of tasks. The project itself will talk.

Hi pffrt. Nothing is really necessary in this world. This thread serves a lot more than meets the eye. The purpose of this thread is to build up a small hype in the Bitcointalk community before the official launch. Bitcointalk forum is an eco-system of its own. To become known, you have to speak out, show action and interact with its user. While performing Pre-ICO activity here I get to meet and converse with all sorts of people. You should know that networking is extremely important in any kind of business.

While growing this thread, I have gotten a good amount of early supporters. There are people who want to do partnerships with our project already. There is a list of advisers who have signed up for a position in our project and most importantly, I have amassed a great number of early users for our marketplace.

We will have a direct post for the ICO's ANN thread with links to website, whitepaper, roadmap, team and marketplace.

This is our first ICO project and this thread is great for establishing our presence on this forum. I work on it in my coffee breaks and it requires little effort and time to grow it, but the return of it will be tremendous for our project. Additionally, it is great practice before interacting with people in the official threads, it brings a great amount of attention to our project.

I am seeking for bounty hunters, especially signature hunters, for a reason which is not yet apparent to you or anyone else. The most obvious reason is that we want to advertise our project, but there is a lot more to it. You will see.

The Bitcointalk forum is an eco-system of its own and we are entering its premise. This thread is a great exercise for building trust.

The projects may speak for themselves, but there are hundreds of other ICOs that are speaking as well and we want to have the best speak by any means in addition to the excellent product we are going to release.

In short, we are preparing to succeed, but not failing to prepare.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
It is very good that there are people who do not give up and create the future. We are ready to get acquainted with the project, but against the background of the current ICO outputs, you should try to be professionals.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello,

firstly, good luck on your project.
secondly, a friend at discord advised me to come here and explain what kind of marketing services I can provide.
I am a 24/7 dapp promoter/player. I have been using both discord and telegram for my services.

I dont want to explain how I can promote/shill/market a crypto project openly but as I said earlier, I have been marketing/playing 0-sum games for a year now! (:

please feel free to pm me if u have any questions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
I don't think there is a necessity of creating such threads. I personally see it as shilling. Sorry, it may be hurt you. You should post the ICO ANN directly, this thread serves nothing about a little bit fishy smell. You are trying to attract bounty hunters specially. If your project is a good one, you don't need to do a lot of tasks. The project itself will talk.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
Hi spike! The purpose of this thread was merely to collect a few crypto supporters who would like to get a notification about our official ICO project launch date.

Upon the official ICO project launch date we will publish its own ANN thread, bounty thread, website, whitepaper, roadmap, team, marketplace and a promo video.

but everyone will see in advance about concepts and products you offer, if indeed the ico that you are going to launch is very promising then I will invest but if not then I will not waste time, so I will wait for more information later
In 4 days I will announce the official launch date of our ICO project!

All very long, solid promises. The branch is becoming more and more, useful messages in it are starting to get lost. Why do not you create a branch of announcements, at least.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

All very long, solid promises. The branch is becoming more and more, useful messages in it are starting to get lost. Why do not you create a branch of announcements, at least.
In 3 days I will announce the official launch date of our ICO project!

We are still interested in more beta testers for our marketplace for a reward. If you want to apply, reply to this thread.

Also, if you want to get a notification about the launch date personally in our inbox, let me know in this thread!

Sign me up for the beta testung

Thank you for your interest stilkus! You are on the beta testing list!
Activity: 5

We are still interested in more beta testers for our marketplace for a reward. If you want to apply, reply to this thread.

Also, if you want to get a notification about the launch date personally in our inbox, let me know in this thread!

Sign me up for the beta testung

THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE OF THIS ICO PROJECT WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK! 20/03/2019

Thank you, everyone, for your patience and your interest in our project!

We hope it doesn't get postponed once again.

Thank you for your interest stilkus! This is the first time I mention a specific date for anything. It is going to be a complete launch. I will repeat myself once again with the quote we believe in most by Benjamin Franklin. He says ''“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”

We are preparing to succeed completely!
Activity: 5
THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE OF THIS ICO PROJECT WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK! 20/03/2019

We hope it doesn't get postponed once again.

Would love to find out more about your project.
Do you have a website or social media to follow?

Hi hotforblockchain! I highly appreciate your interest in our upcoming ICO project. We will publish all the info in an official ANN thread for our ICO project very soon. You will find a link to our website, social media accounts, road-map, whitepaper and the marketplace itself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
Would love to find out more about your project.
Do you have a website or social media to follow?
THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE OF OUR ICO PROJECT IS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK!
Pages:
Jump to: