Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 7. (Read 26262 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm not gonna lie, I'm still very confused as to what it is exactly I'm signing up to test - but I'm down to try it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

I just want to know if you have just successfully launched that ICO in the market? If so, could you please indicate a link for your project so we can check it if how it is now? I'm just curious.

Hello Ceetoo. We are about to launch the entire project. I will let you know about the official date of it. You will be able to learn the whitepaper, road-map, website, team and marketplace. Thank you for your interest!

8 months have passed and your project has started or not? I still do not see anything updated from you, and I am quite curious about ICO projects to assess whether they are good or just created to try to deceive investors.

Helo 79b. The project is about to be launched in its entirety. I will let you know about it. You will have enough time to learn and assess our project before we are going to officially open up for contributions. Stick around!

I'll be more than glad to participate in this project.

Hello matej! Thank you, you are on the list. Stick around!

Ready to take part, thanks for your invitation!

Hi Pegasus, thank you as well. I will let you know about the details soon.

Ready to take part, thanks for your invitation!!!

Hey Valentoz! Awesome, info coming in soon.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
8 months have passed and your project has started or not? I still do not see anything updated from you, and I am quite curious about ICO projects to assess whether they are good or just created to try to deceive investors.
copper member
Activity: 112
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

I just want to know if you have just successfully launched that ICO in the market? If so, could you please indicate a link for your project so we can check it if how it is now? I'm just curious.
I would like to know when it will be launched that I can manage to participate my account that I don't have any conflict on my time. And I think it looks good to participate as I read your listed information about the projects details  that you will launched in this coming months, I hope to be part of your project.

Hello darefreads. I will send you a message about the test environment and date in a timely manner. The test is going to last long enough for you to manage some time towards its testing. Thank you for your interest and I will talk to you soon!

Invite aprroved. Count me in. Wanna test what you got.

Hi Isen! You are on the list. Wait for further info in the upcoming days.

Hello. I will be glad to take part in the test

Hello mihelson, you are also on the list. Notifications coming soon!

Looking forward to receive more information about this project, when will the whitepaper be ready?

Hello Obiwankenodium. The whitepaper is ready. It will be published around the same time when we are going to do the marketplace beta test run. I will let you know about it.

Seems interested, Give me a chance to test it thanks

Hi Khalid! You are on the list. A message about the test date and procedure will land in our inbox soon. Stick around!

follow up post

Thank you sumair! I will let you know when we are about to launch.

Well looking forward to test the platform as of your request

Hi RoverCoin. Thank you for your kind interest. I will let you know the details very soon. Have a good one!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Invite aprroved. Count me in. Wanna test what you got.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I would like to know when it will be launched that I can manage to participate my account that I don't have any conflict on my time. And I think it looks good to participate as I read your listed information about the projects details  that you will launched in this coming months, I hope to be part of your project.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Looking forward to receive more information about this project, when will the whitepaper be ready?
This is sounds interesting, if it possible i would also wish to join in the test on you new project.
Please count me in to the project. Thanks.

Hello kipoel. You are welcome to welcome to test the marketplace. Full details about the date, place and procedure will be sent out very soon. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
This is sounds interesting, if it possible i would also wish to join in the test on you new project.
Please count me in to the project. Thanks.
interesting project I'll keep an eye on and I'll help you

Hello ALNGM. Thank you for your kind interest. I will let you know when the test date is taking place, it will also allow you to learn more about the project. Have a good one!
Many of the things OP said are easier said then done, for example, 'we will list to top exchanges in the world' — every ICO want to do that, but that needs tons of funds.

Hello libert19! That is very true, and for that reason, we have set the ICO targets to high enough level to accomplish this goal. We want to be accessible globally and have high liquidity while sustaining the value.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Many of the things OP said are easier said then done, for example, 'we will list to top exchanges in the world' — every ICO want to do that, but that needs tons of funds.

Yes exactly, our ICO targets count that in. Wink
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Thank You very much for signing up as testers. We are finishing everything before giving you to test our 1st product. Today we will be doing Final test of the marketplace, to make sure everything works perfectly. I hope that ICO will be rock in coming Future

Hi there,

I am the CEO of the company, it would be great, that you do not pretend as part of team because it can raise issues in the future. If that is misunderstanding and You just copied my text, then no problem. Anyways, if you wish to try our product, please ask blockchain2k to add you in the list. If you wish to participate in project as team member, please send your CV to blockchain2k. Thank You for interest!

Regarding our test, it went smooth and results are amazing! We are preparing details to go live soon and open for public testing.

Have a nice day!
Thank You very much for signing up as testers. We are finishing everything before giving you to test our 1st product. Today we will be doing Final test of the marketplace, to make sure everything works perfectly. I hope that ICO will be rock in coming Future

Hello silkystar. I appreciate your energy and a keen interest in becoming a beta tester for our project, but I must publically announce that the tone of your message might deceive someone that you are already part of our team, which is not true. However, we are open for people, who like to explore the possibilities of partnerships and advising, to have a chat with us. The project's team is usually the people who work from the inside of the project. Our ICO is indeed going to be a quite interesting one in the 2019 crypto space. I will let you know about the beta testing date and procedure very soon. We are also open to looking at your candidature to join us. Have a good one!

Count me in. I see you got messed up with the crushers. Let me help atleast in your beta test to make it great again. 💪

Helo VinsmokeSanji!

You are on the list! I must clarify, that no test has been conducted yet, which means that nothing has been crushed. I think you misunderstood a post not long ago where someone who is an expert at doing high-stress software tests showed an exploding interesting in having a go at our marketplace. It is yet to take place and I will certainly inform you about the further details in the upcoming time. Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 64
Count me in. I see you got messed up with the crushers. Let me help atleast in your beta test to make it great again. 💪
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: