Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 6. (Read 26262 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I recommend that you delay your ICO and wait for better market so you can launch it. If you want to launch your ICO this year, I think 90% of it will fail
Activity: 271
Merit: 15
I would like to get a notification for the official launch date, thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

you are literally just one of more than 30-40k ICOs, why do you think people would want to visit your unfinished website?

I just wonder at the dude ooo.. He should answer your question for a start. Many projects come out now to write a long sermon without delivering on any of them.

Hi Ifychuks! Thank you for your interest in the project. ICObench until today has listed only 5,3k ICO's and I am pretty sure the person came up with the 30-40k ICOs number out of nowhere. I have also answered the mans question shortly after his/her post. The purpose of this thread was to hype up the Bitcointalk forum just a little bit before our project's official launch. Our project is of top quality and we are going to offer a great product with an outstanding business model. I am sure some people are impatient and half a year can feel like enternity for them, but we are in no rush to publish low quality project. We are develoing ourselves and the project to stay here long term with an oustanding growth opportunity. I will let you know when we are launching the project.

Why do you need an ICO to kick-start your project? Because what I've seen in the cryptosphere is that majority of the ICOs held weren't supposed to have been held in the first place especially when most of them offer no real utility. There are already thousands of tokens and coins anyone can buy and trade.

Hi Cryptrx! I appreciate your interest in our project. ICOs are extremely fast, effective and popular ways for blockchain start-up companies to fund the jobs, development and marketing. Giants like Ripple and Ethereum started as ICO's. We want to develop a custom blockchain for a particular sector which keeps growing in market size. It is also in our best interests to expand our project in strategic points globally and we want to be accessible on top exchanges all over the world. Additionally, we are going to develop tools for the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO which have shown to be needed. On top, we will publish a working product on the ICO date and you will see how it utilises our tokens and how big demand for it there is. Upon the launch date, you will be able to read our whitepaper, check the road-map, meet the team, visit the website and test the product. We will only start accepting contributions after a while so that everyone can have enough time to learn more about us, ask questions and suggest improvements. Stay tuned!
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Why do you need an ICO to kick-start your project? Because what I've seen in the cryptosphere is that majority of the ICOs held weren't supposed to have been held in the first place especially when most of them offer no real utility. There are already thousands of tokens and coins anyone can buy and trade.
copper member
Activity: 224
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

you are literally just one of more than 30-40k ICOs, why do you think people would want to visit your unfinished website?

I just wonder at the dude ooo.. He should answer your question for a start. Many projects come out now to write a long sermon without delivering on any of them.
Activity: 365
WE would love to know about it as far as it is legitimate and it has a generous bounty program and it don't as for KYC. If it has all these options then yes, we are very excite for it.
This truly is one of the best times to launch an ICO project due to the market situation right now. It has been relatively stable for the last months and seems like it is hanging around its bottom right now. The only way up from here is UP for the entire market. Also, a lot of great news of crypto adoption is coming out every week. Our project is going to let people earn more money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

Do you consider the launch of projects today a good decision? How many projects have reached hard? I think they can be counted on the fingers.

This could very well be the best time to launch an ICO.
Lets  take a look from a investors or bounty hunters stand point. When the ICO market was still going relatively strong 6-8 months ago, token value when hittig the exchnages was destroyed and have been ever since. This was mostly because market was crashing in general.

Now think if an ICO is succeseful in the near future when market has no room to go down . That together with market recovery would make a very good enviroment for token price.
This also could actually be the best time to get a ICO project going.

If we assume ( all the indicators are here) that this is a beginign of reversal in crypto market, then imagine how good will any quality token do in future.

Do you consider the launch of projects today a good decision? How many projects have reached hard? I think they can be counted on the fingers.

Hi Sanford. I think this is a great time to launch a good quality ICO project because the entire crypto market is playing around its bottom right now. I would not look for the number of projects reaching hard-cap, as it is a pure indication for pump and dump (cash grab) vision. Only truly good projects can excel in today's market - the investors have gotten more careful and educated, and the new ones are being taught the lessons from the old ones.
Activity: 462

If we assume ( all the indicators are here) that this is a beginign of reversal in crypto market, then imagine how good will any quality token do in future.

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

I can't wait to test your platform anymore. Maybe somewhere there is a branch of announcements? It is time to close the lack of information about the project. Don't you think so?

Hello isen! I am happy you are following the project development. There is no other branch of announcements for now. As I mentioned in my previous post, the official ANN thread with structured info is coming out very soon!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I can't wait to test your platform anymore. Maybe somewhere there is a branch of announcements? It is time to close the lack of information about the project. Don't you think so?
Greetings to everyone here!

We have been receiving an enormous interest in our project via BitcoinTalk, Reddit, Twitter Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media platforms. The biggest group of people are interested in testing the marketplace. The second biggest group is people who are looking forward to becoming our advisers and/or partners.
It is in our best interest to cooperate with positive, reliable and capable persons who are very much interested in the core idea of our project.

Upon the start of the marketplace beta testing period, we will release all the info about the project in public. You will be able to learn everything about it in a timely manner: study the whitepaper, assess the road-map, meet the team behind it, report unclarities, suggest improvements, ask questions and see the intro video. At this time we are also going to explore additional adviser and partnership opportunities.

This week on our team meeting we discussed the project in its entirety from A to Z.
*We are going through all the parts of our ICO.
*The smart-contract is tested to make sure it is simple as possible and it will work as we have intended to;
*We are going through various landing pages on our website to make sure the content is up to date, complete with all the necessary info and has a high user interface design quality;
*The road-map has been updated, since the project is taking a little longer to launch than expected;
*The team is extremely eager to launch the project ASAP!
*Our Whitepaper is receiving a little polishing here and there to make sure it comes out to near perfection. The designer has applied a custom design to it and it looks extremely attractive to convey the most necessary information about the core idea of our project;
*We have just updated all our social media pages on top platforms to make sure each is customized to our design;
*The beta testers for the marketplace are looking forward to jumping on the platform upon its launch date to give a go at it to use it as we have intended, report bugs and suggest improvements;
*We are also focusing very hard on the day-to-day actions for the entire PRE-ICO and ICO running time to maximize the success and adjust, if necessary, as quickly as possible to any changes;
*Bitcointalk signatures are in place and ready to be used;
*The Bitcointalk ANN and Bounty threads are coming out soon.

It is in our best interest to deliver what we have intended to: a working main and additional products, establish it globally, be accessible on numerous top exchanges worldwide, develop our own blockchain for a particular sector and further propel the crypto market and blockchain technology.

For those who are interested in receiving a personal notification about the projects official launch date and/or are interested in beta testing our marketplace for a reward - leave a reply on this thread.

Have an excellent Friday everyone and I will be talking to you very soon!

Dear Bitcointalk users. We are very excited about the near marketplace beta testing and official info launch about the project! Everyone will have a timely chance to read the whitepaper, check out the road-map, visit the website and meet the team before we are going to open up for contributions. There is still some finalizing work that needs to be done, but we are getting very close to going LIVE! I would also like to mention that the bounty signatures are in and that the one-pager is looking extremely sleek. I am sure that the majority of people in the crypto space are going to love the project for various reasons. This is going to be one of the top ICO's in 2019 without a doubt. I have had enough experience with ICO's and the crypto market to have confidence in my saying. We are still open for marketplace beta testers, you can sign up just by leaving a reply on this thread. I would also like to mention that I am going to scale up the search for more marketplace beta testers. The launch date will be very busy. I am forever thankful for all the interested parties who have shown interest in receiving an early-bird notification about the official project's launch date. Have a good one!  Smiley
I'm interested to see what this is about  Wink

Hi Vikhy! Thank you for signing up. You will soon find out when all the info will be published in the public. I will let you know. Have a good day!

Too loud words are observed throughout the text, usually launching large-scale advertising, when everything is 100% ready. According to your project, I just do not see it.

Hi digitalblock! The purpose of this thread is to amass the first interested parties on Bitcointalk about our upcoming project, it also perfectly works as a small hype campaign. As I mentioned earlier, we are just about to publish all the info about our project here on Bitcointalk - ANN thread, which will link you to our website, whitepaper, road-map, team and the marketplace itself. I will also send you a notification when it is going live! Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Too loud words are observed throughout the text, usually launching large-scale advertising, when everything is 100% ready. According to your project, I just do not see it.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
I'm interested to see what this is about  Wink
This is interesting. Count me in.  Wink

Hello Kernel! You are on the list Smiley
Sounds very interesting! Your project seems to be worthful and attractive to users. Hope to hear more news from your ICO.

Hi Crypto0Pro! Thakn you for your kind interest. I will definitely reach out to you when we will have a clear launch for the project. Have a good day!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm still very confused as to what it is exactly I'm signing up to test - but I'm down to try it.

Hello doviscrypto. It might appear so, because I initially made this thread just to give a small group of people on Bitcointalk an opportunity to sign up for the early-bird notification about our project's official launch date.

We are going to publish links to the whitepaper, road-map, team, website and marketplace in an official ANN thread very soon. Keep your ears sharp!
Pages:
Jump to: