Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] ██ CRYPTOCOPY - PLATFORM - COPY SUCCESSFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS ██ - page 2. (Read 5072 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
if i invest 3 eth how many coins i get from you?

The amount of tokens that you get is promortional to the amount you invested among other ICO participants  Smiley

thank you for your feedback hopefully this project goes well and I'm happy to join in your project
biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The amount of tokens that you get is promortional to the amount you invested among other ICO participants  Smiley
Activity: 518

I think the spreadsheet report was very slow dev.. many participant say that including me .. please fix it as quick as possible, than i can support the cryptocopy strongly i can....
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
biy

I think it is easier to track investors how much success they have.

Yes indeed. As per the white paper, the primary target audience of this coin is those who are not trading crypto full time hence it's good to have user friendly dashboard / presentation that brings to users the latest top performing portfolio to make money trading!

I like the idea. Is there a whitepaper?

Glad to hear that. You can find whitepaper here: https://www.cryptocopy.me/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Yes indeed. As per the white paper, the primary target audience of this coin is those who are not trading crypto full time hence it's good to have user friendly dashboard / presentation that brings to users the latest top performing portfolio to make money trading!

I like the idea. Is there a whitepaper?
Activity: 291
Merit: 105
I am so happy to participate to the bounty!

Congratulations I think you have made a great choice!
cryptocopy will be very successful when demand for high return on investment grows!

biy
For those of you who have not yet read the white paper, crytocopy is taking a very user friendly approach to crypto investment.
There will be a badge system that define ​a​ ​list​ ​of​ ​badges​ ​which​ ​will​ ​be automatically​ ​assigned​ ​to​ ​the​ ​most​ ​successful​ ​traders​ ​and​ ​the most​ ​successful​ ​investors​ ​participating​ ​in​ ​ICO's
Also, it will advise on trending ICO and investment signals.

Cheesy

I like that badge system, so you know what investor is successful and you can investigate where he invests into?

That's right! You can choose which investors you are going to follow and copy.

Is that this top 100 badge?

Yes, that's truth...but how you know that investor is in top 100? Is it daily updated?

That would be updated each day, so you will have basically always new information about investor.
Activity: 13
For those of you who have not yet read the white paper, crytocopy is taking a very user friendly approach to crypto investment.
There will be a badge system that define ​a​ ​list​ ​of​ ​badges​ ​which​ ​will​ ​be automatically​ ​assigned​ ​to​ ​the​ ​most​ ​successful​ ​traders​ ​and​ ​the most​ ​successful​ ​investors​ ​participating​ ​in​ ​ICO's

Cheesy

I like that badge system, so you know what investor is successful and you can investigate where he invests into?

Yes, that's truth...but how you know that investor is in top 100? Is it daily updated?
Activity: 32
Merit: 1

Cheesy

Cheesy

biy

Cheesy

Activity: 29
Hello,

you can list your ICO for free here: http://icolist.today/

Cheesy

Cheesy
Guys I'm very excited about this ICO.
Maybe we could start discussing which aspect of CRYPTOCOPY excites us most?

I think CRYPTOCOPY makes a lot of sense. A lot of people, like myself, are investing in crypto as a hobby.
CRYPTOCOPY is doing all the work for people who could not trade crypto market as a full time job.

I like the project, because cryptocurrencies are very popular and they are growing each day. It is great to monitor an expert where he is investing his money and to make profit!

I think CryptoCopy is a good investment because you can make profit easily, you don't need to monitor changes in crypto world so you could earn from it. Great idea!

I like the project, because cryptocurrencies are very popular and they are growing each day. It is great to monitor an expert where he is investing his money and to make profit!

Yes indeed. I will hold this coin and definitely use their service!
Crypto is all about money flows.

Me too, looking forward to see first results!
biy
What is your prediction for users on platform?

Hi, prediction is that CryptoCopy platform will reach 25,000 active users before the year 2020.

Yes indeed. I will hold this coin and definitely use their service!
Crypto is all about money flows.
Pages:
Jump to: