Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] ██ CRYPTOCOPY - PLATFORM - COPY SUCCESSFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS ██ - page 5. (Read 5072 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Few questions to ask before I say more power and good luck with success project Cheesy Why are you developing such a project and then share it so cheap with the community? You could've easily use your algorithm and take all the profits. More power to Robin Hood of crypto Cheesy

Because we don't have that algorithm finished yet. And in order to finish it we launched ICO.
Activity: 291
Merit: 105
 invest now! You get 20% bonus in first 2 days ONLY!!

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Few questions to ask before I say more power and good luck with success project Cheesy Why are you developing such a project and then share it so cheap with the community? You could've easily use your algorithm and take all the profits. More power to Robin Hood of crypto Cheesy
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Activity: 13

We are happy to announce that our ICO has started one hour ago  Smiley

If you are interested, you are able to invest here: https://www.cryptocopy.me/

Finally, good luck with your ICO.  Grin
biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

We are happy to announce that our ICO has started one hour ago  Smiley

If you are interested, you are able to invest here: https://www.cryptocopy.me/

biy
What is minimal investment ?

Minimal amount to invest is 0,1 ETH  Smiley
Activity: 25
So there is only one million coins? Any reason for such a small number? Especially if it comes out for 5 cents a coin. Will the coin ever increase value with such numbers?

Total amount of tokens doesn't play a big role. It is more important how much will be raised and what will be a price of token at the end of ICO.
If it comes out with a 5 cents price it means that it is raised $50k. In that case we activate plan for Scenario 2 (see the Whitepaper page 18).

How will token increase value?
Based on a profit we are going to buy tokens back and burn each quarter, that will increase value.
Activity: 77
I just got nominated as a community manager.
Activity: 84
So there is only one million coins? Any reason for such a small number? Especially if it comes out for 5 cents a coin. Will the coin ever increase value with such numbers?
Activity: 518
thank's dev for accepting me at signature campaign..

i am so grateful for that it's priceless for me,.

glad to be part of this project..

" always success for cryptocopy"
Activity: 7
What is minimal investment ?
biy
Where can i send my investment?

The information will be on our website: https://www.cryptocopy.me/ when ICO starts, in a few hours. It will be provided ETH Address of Smart Contract where you can send it.
Activity: 7
Where can i send my investment?
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Guys I'm very excited about this ICO.
Maybe we could start discussing which aspect of CRYPTOCOPY excites us most?

I think CRYPTOCOPY makes a lot of sense. A lot of people, like myself, are investing in crypto as a hobby.
CRYPTOCOPY is doing all the work for people who could not trade crypto market as a full time job.

I am looking forward to see the list of most successful ICOs to know where should I invest  Smiley
biy
The idea of the project nor the first, but very popular in our time and especially very popular in the future.

Yes indeed. However one difference though, is that cryptocopy can copy ICO participation too.

And we already have a database of over 1 000 000 investors with their trading history  Smiley
The idea of the project nor the first, but very popular in our time and especially very popular in the future.

Yes indeed. However one difference though, is that cryptocopy can copy ICO participation too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Guys I'm very excited about this ICO.
Maybe we could start discussing which aspect of CRYPTOCOPY excites us most?

I think CRYPTOCOPY makes a lot of sense. A lot of people, like myself, are investing in crypto as a hobby.
CRYPTOCOPY is doing all the work for people who could not trade crypto market as a full time job.

Pages:
Jump to: