Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] ██ CRYPTOCOPY - PLATFORM - COPY SUCCESSFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS ██ - page 6. (Read 5072 times)

biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Our ICO starts in less than 24h, if you have any questions feel free to ask  Smiley
biy

thank you for accepting me on this project, I am very happy to join here,
 please give me a briefing what I should do in the future during joining in this project.
 when this project will end and will distribute its token??.

thank you

Nice to hear that, you got a PM  Wink
Activity: 518

thank you for accepting me on this project, I am very happy to join here,
 please give me a briefing what I should do in the future during joining in this project.
 when this project will end and will distribute its token??.

thank you
biy
Notice:

First week of our bounty campaign is finished, current status can be found in our bounty campaign thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/5-bounty-cryptocopy-copying-successful-crypto-investors-2345810

biy
This is a very interesting concept. I will definitely be using this. Why not allocate a percentage of my holding the way the winners are doing?
Brilliant!

Glad to here that, thanks for your support!
Activity: 291
Merit: 105
This is a very interesting concept. I will definitely be using this. Why not allocate a percentage of my holding the way the winners are doing?
Brilliant!
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
When will you finish the platform?

It is planned for next year, june  Smiley

Thanks, good luck with your project!
biy
this project looks promising looking forward to make this project huge in future Smiley

Agree, I am looking forward to use the platform!

Im planning to participate on the ICO but the question is whats is minimum investment for this token? what is the ICO price? id like to know more about this coin Smiley

Great! Minimum investment is 0,1 ETH. The​ ​token​ ​price​ ​will​ ​start​ ​at​ ​$0.055​ ​and​ ​the​ ​future​ ​price​ ​will​ ​be​ ​determined​ ​by​ ​the​ ​amount
of​ ​capital​ ​raised​ ​during​ ​the​ ​ICO. It will be issued 1 000 000 tokens in total.
biy
this project looks promising looking forward to make this project huge in future Smiley

Thanks for your support  Smiley
biy

It is planned for next year, june  Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I saw already 2-3 ICOs with the same idea, copying crypto traders. What's the difference between them and your project?

That is a good question. We have following things different:
- we are tracking ethereum addresses, so investors dont even know we are tracking them. And we let the other people copy them. Other platforms have to get first sucessful investors registered on their platform and then other people who want to copy them. So pretty much to do.
- we have possibility for copying ICO participation too. There is no platform that allow you to do something like that, because they work with exchange APIs, where you dont have info when someone participate in an ICO
- we are tracking already almost 1 milion investors. Can you imagine how much effort our competitors have to put in order to find and motivate these investors to register on their platform?
Activity: 109
I saw already 2-3 ICOs with the same idea, copying crypto traders. What's the difference between them and your project?
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Im planning to participate on the ICO but the question is whats is minimum investment for this token? what is the ICO price? id like to know more about this coin Smiley

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
biy
Activity: 13
Is there a minimal amount to invest?
Activity: 25
it seems people are getting very proud of copying and paste others.. don't really understand how it become the way it is.
Estimation -- 75% Scam team

You are the first one stated something like that. I would suggest you to read our whitepaper first.
If you can find one project that have tracking ethereum accounts and lets other copy it I will agree with you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
it seems people are getting very proud of copying and paste others.. don't really understand how it become the way it is.
Estimation -- 75% Scam team
Pages:
Jump to: