Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] ██ CRYPTOCOPY - PLATFORM - COPY SUCCESSFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS ██ - page 8. (Read 5072 times)

biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
when the bounty campaign starts ?, I am interested

Bounty will start on 2nd of November, more details will be posted then.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
when the bounty campaign starts ?, I am interested
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
yes 50,000$ is small  Cheesy (small in ico but not in real world  Grin )
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
Hello!
Do you have whitepaper or all the information in the main post?
What soft-cap is the project?

Hello, you are right, there are not all info in this post presented, we will add more later. Whitepaper you can find here: https://www.cryptocopy.me/whitepaper.pdf

Soft cap we have set on 50,000$. That is a minimum amount for that we can say there are enough people interested in, although not enough for optimal development. If soft cap is reached but still below 1 million $ (which is optimal for planned activities) we will continue to develop a product and organize next ICO where we will have more to show and better promotion.

It is important to mention, there will be issued 1 million tokens in total. If we organize another ICO next year we will create another token for that. So, supply for first one will not be changed and investors will always receive same percentage of profit (take a look at investing schema).
Thanks for the answer and the additional information.
Soft cap in $ 50000 is small, so I think that you will reach it without problems. 1 million dollars is already a rather big sum. However, it is also quite feasible
biy
Like the concept !!
Its like playing blackjack you put your tokens behind someone is playing
But Why Will investers participate in this ? And are They thrustfull ? Maybe recles Bcouse They have big amount to spend

Thanks!
Look, investors don't need to participate. We are tracking them all, what they are doing with their ethereum accounts. Other users can just copy top 100 investors at once.
It will not be as much successful as copying one particular great investor, but it will be safe because at one moment one of them will not doing that well and other will. In general they together make great profit with a minimum risk.

We are first startup that is doing something like that. Other similar startups have only registered investors and there comes your question "But Why Will investors participate in this?". It is a huge effort to have them registered on your platform. We are tracking, on the other hand, at the moment over 600.000 investors which don't know we are doing that and they can come and register in order to get extra profit, but they don't have to.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Like the concept !!
Its like playing blackjack you put your tokens behind someone is playing
But Why Will investers participate in this ? And are They thrustfull ? Maybe recles Bcouse They have big amount to spend
biy
ok so add me on your PM list  Grin
biy
When do you plan to start bounty?

Bounty will start at 1st of November, we will let you know via PM when it is official.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
When do you plan to start bounty?
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Is there any bonus?

Yes, we have 20% bonus in first two days of our ICO, 15% bonus in first week of ICO, 10% bonus in second week and 5% bonus in third and fourth week of our ICO.

Nice! Thanks.
biy
Interesting idea 👍👍 ... the "eToro on Blockchain"  Grin

I wish you good luck with this project!  Smiley

Thank you!
Yeah, it is a bit hard to play against strong eToro brand Grin
There is a one huge difference between CryptoCopy and eToro, they have to struggle to acquire successful traders and we have them already available in blockchain Wink
Activity: 224
Interesting idea 👍👍 ... the "eToro on Blockchain"  Grin

I wish you good luck with this project!  Smiley
biy
oh, i will be very interested in the bounty program for this. looks cool. thread bookmarked  Wink
still no bounty program yet? this will be interesting for sure

Thanks! Bounty will be available soon, we will let you know  Smiley
biy
oh, i will be very interested in the bounty program for this. looks cool. thread bookmarked  Wink

Thanks! Glad to hear that.
biy
Hello!
Do you have whitepaper or all the information in the main post?
What soft-cap is the project?

Hello, you are right, there are not all info in this post presented, we will add more later. Whitepaper you can find here: https://www.cryptocopy.me/whitepaper.pdf

Soft cap we have set on 50,000$. That is a minimum amount for that we can say there are enough people interested in, although not enough for optimal development. If soft cap is reached but still below 1 million $ (which is optimal for planned activities) we will continue to develop a product and organize next ICO where we will have more to show and better promotion.

It is important to mention, there will be issued 1 million tokens in total. If we organize another ICO next year we will create another token for that. So, supply for first one will not be changed and investors will always receive same percentage of profit (take a look at investing schema).
Activity: 224
still no bounty program yet? this will be interesting for sure
Pages:
Jump to: