Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] ██ CRYPTOCOPY - PLATFORM - COPY SUCCESSFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS ██ - page 4. (Read 5072 times)

biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What is a soft cap for the project ?

Hi, the soft cap is 175 ETH.
biy
I just invested a little amount. This is good opportunity because you get 20% bonus if you invest today. At what time does the 20% bonus end?

I subscribed to email thing but I didn't receive any email yet. Do I get additional 5% bonus for subscribing on top of 20%?

Hi,

thank you for your contribution!

ICO bonus ends in 15 hours, we've put also a countdown on our website.

Yes you get 5% bonus for subscription and 20% bonus more if you invest in first two days, in total up to 25%. (and you can get bonuses also on invested amount, more about on our website in Individual Investor Bonuses section)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi how many tokens do I get for 0.3 Ethereum?

It is hard to guess at this moment because exact price of one token can be calculated only at the end of ICO when we know how much is raised.
But let discuss about basic calculation. Let say that we reach just soft cap, 175 ETH, calculation is following:

your amount of token = your contribution (0.3 ETH) / raised capital (175 ETH) * available tokens for all investors (900000) = 1500 CCOPY tokens

It depends also at which stage you have invested, not same if you invest today and get 20% or if you invest last day without bonus.

Activity: 2

[/quote]

Hi, 20% bonus is until tomorrow. It will be also 15% bonus from tomorrow and it will last one week.
[/quote]

Hi how many tokens do I get for 0.3 Ethereum?
Activity: 56
Cool idea, but isn't it little bit risky?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
The 20% bonus is quite tempting...

Can you please put link to bounty thread to the first post, maybe on top somewhere. I know the link is also in your signature but people might miss it.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I'm thinking about joining signature campaign.
Just one suggestion, on the website you call your tokens CCOPY but in the whitepaper just COPY, which one is correct?
Also, can you provide details for adding your token to myetherwallet.com token list (I know you will be sending tokens to contributors later, but still) - address, No of decimals and token symbol.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
I just invested a little amount. This is good opportunity because you get 20% bonus if you invest today. At what time does the 20% bonus end?

I subscribed to email thing but I didn't receive any email yet. Do I get additional 5% bonus for subscribing on top of 20%?
Activity: 7
What is a soft cap for the project ?
biy
a good project, I will very much wait for the implementation ... I will participate in the investment myself and all will also advise!

We are glad that you like CryptoCopy, we are also releasing one interesting feature of the platform in a few days, stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 35
a good project, I will very much wait for the implementation ... I will participate in the investment myself and all will also advise!
biy
Are there going to be more bonuses ?

Hi Nidzaa, do it now and you still have 20% bonus!!
Good luck!

Hi, 20% bonus is until tomorrow. It will be also 15% bonus from tomorrow and it will last one week.
Activity: 291
Merit: 105

We are happy to announce that our ICO has started one hour ago  Smiley

If you are interested, you are able to invest here: https://www.cryptocopy.me/

Thanks for the information. I was very interested, but would see the progress first.

I thnk this is a really good opportunity to take a share in such a good idea at a relatively good price compared to competitors
There are also a few features that distinguish cryptocopy from competitors.
Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Hi Nidzaa, do it now and you still have 20% bonus!!
Good luck!
biy
I will probably invest in CryptoCopy.

Great! You have 20% bonus in first two days!
biy

Thanks for the information. I was very interested, but would see the progress first.

Thanks, we'll see how it's going  Smiley
I will probably invest in CryptoCopy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

biy
I just got nominated as a community manager.

Welcome to CryptoCopy bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: