Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK - page 13. (Read 5656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
EOZ is a new lending with governed ecosystem cryptocurrency that applies blockchain technologies to the financial industry, giving greater access to global investment by lowering barriers to entry, and increasing market liquidity!

Without any improvement of Market cap how they increase market liquidity because sometimes experience really matters. I see EOZ is based on the lending platform but how can they challenge government through the blockchain?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
4 more days before the ICO ends, At the current market bearish trend, EOZ ICO is doing good with its ICO sale.

19% is already sold on round 5 at $3.35 per EOZ price tag.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
EOZ is now on round #5 phase.. round 4 has been sold out in the last minute.

5 more days and ICO will be finish and lets see what will happen next. i might re-invest my bounty earnings with EOZ and play with the profits.

this can be said to be almost successful. we can see how they make sales from round 1 to 4 all run out within a few hours. can be said of this extraordinary achievement.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
EOZ is now on round #5 phase.. round 4 has been sold out in the last minute.

5 more days and ICO will be finish and lets see what will happen next. i might re-invest my bounty earnings with EOZ and play with the profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
manager, why I do not have any stake in the sprensheet. I have a report. please check the number sprensheet: 473 (twitter campaign)

link report :
WEEK 1 : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30350700
WEEK 2 : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31077833
WEEK 3 : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31379458
WEEK 4 : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32033948
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
15 years is large and good enough to be experienced in whatever one is doing. Having a team that has been working for 15 years shows the project is a success already based on experience.

I believe this project is a success and I’m glad to be a part a part of this
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
EOZ is a new lending with governed ecosystem cryptocurrency that applies blockchain technologies to the financial industry, giving greater access to global investment by lowering barriers to entry, and increasing market liquidity!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
To many projects in this niche last time. First was very succesfull (ETHLend). But now a lot of other lending platform (Fintrux, Credits and etc.). What advantages this project have before all other similar platform?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Hello dev ...
Why is my stake not coumted in twitter compaign. I report all week in thared Huh
Plese chek and count my stake my
Spreadsheet no. : 305

Your best regard
Hasan
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
More competition in a decentralised lending means more productive industry I think more and more lending companies shifted into decentralized ecosystem and build their own tokens for a possible worldwide adaptation everyone can participate.   
Activity: 644
I think Coinmerketcap list the token when they have Market Volume. Otherwise, you just wait until they complete the stance and I'm sure it will be listed on Exchanges. So, when your token will be listed for exchange on that site?

Still, ICO is running and after listing in the exchange the EOZ platform should generate the market volume specified by CMC otherwise they will not list in CMC. They have already kept some strict rules for listing the token.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
is a project that can enter fast and such projects can get a quick investment. This is a nice profit opportunity in the short term. Lucky for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! Join

Yeah. The project is good but you are posting nonsense shit here.
Activity: 224
is a project that can enter fast and such projects can get a quick investment. This is a nice profit opportunity in the short term. Lucky for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! Join
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
The ICO is going great, they must be very close to reach their hard cap, gudging by the rounds. What is surprising me is the hype that is lower than some less funded projects. Good luck, anyway!
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Very interesting project. I think that in the future will show a good growth)
Great Bounty Campaign!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This lending industry is very big and can easily absorb few service providers to cover the market and demand. In the long run better service providers with competitive way will be on leading positions. We already have few startups in this field but like I said there is lot of space in room for more projects to let them compete.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31

Friends, be careful. Today I received a message on the mail on behalf of EOZ, where they offer to receive a bonus of 500 EOZ. When you click on the link, you get on the fake Myetherwallet. And there they offer to enter privat key. Be careful, messages are not sent by the real administrators EOZ

All tokens will be credited on our EOZ account dashboard, thats why they didnt ask for our ETH wallet address or any wallet address in particular.

So careful on clicking any fake/Philsing website asking for private information
I click,but don’t send anything!!!Its a problem?

I don't think it is a problem, if you did not enter your pass phrase. It can only be a problem, if the link directed to where you will provide them with all the details to your MEW. So, don't disturb yourself.  That's my opinion.
Activity: 378
Did you guys receive emails from the address [email protected]? I'm sure this is a malicious email. What do you think about it?
be careful, it is a phishing email. it is a fake login trap. Do not be fooled or our assets will be lost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Friends, be careful. Today I received a message on the mail on behalf of EOZ, where they offer to receive a bonus of 500 EOZ. When you click on the link, you get on the fake Myetherwallet. And there they offer to enter privat key. Be careful, messages are not sent by the real administrators EOZ

All tokens will be credited on our EOZ account dashboard, thats why they didnt ask for our ETH wallet address or any wallet address in particular.

So careful on clicking any fake/Philsing website asking for private information
I click,but don’t send anything!!!Its a problem?
Pages:
Jump to: