Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK - page 15. (Read 5656 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
INVESTORS

Please exercise caution with this project (EOZ). Red flags I've identified:

1) No team information anywhere
2) Whitepaper mostly is just a description of what blockchain and neural networks are. Anyone familiar with neural networks realizes this information is very standard knowledge and nothing revolutionary
3) Potential pyramid

Invest at own risk.

You have a point but almost all ICO is a potential SCAM. we will see after the ICO.

2 more days for the round 2 and 42% of tokens for the round 2 is already SOLD.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What is the EOZ main advantages from the other crypto-projects with the same idea of financial relations?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
INVESTORS

2) Whitepaper mostly is just a description of what blockchain and neural networks are. Anyone familiar with neural networks realizes this information is very standard knowledge and nothing revolutionary
3) Potential pyramid

Invest at own risk.
Did you indirectly say that this EOZ project is a scam? How could you say such a thing? I see the project is handled by a manager who is quite reliable handle various projects so far.
Activity: 224
This project is a technology that will bring progress to the global market of cryptocurrency. Done by experts in the field, I believe this project will be successful, and I am happy to follow this project, giving many advantages for investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
INVESTORS

3) Potential pyramid

Invest at own risk.
Activity: 112
For some reason, artificial mind projects are not becoming popular in this market and it is non-sense. Sales are not also so successful, ss is not updated, if there are the ones who attended its signature campaign, they may exit it and be a member of another campaign.
Activity: 210
Another ponzi coin
No, EOZ's entire Artificial Neural Network works on three principle of investment.

"High Investment High Risk High Profit"
"High Investment Low Risk Low Profit"
"Low Investment Low Risk Low Profit"
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Published articles about EOZ
If somebody from you are on Steemit and/or Golos you can upvote/resteem the post, so more people will know about the project

https://steemit.com/ico/@flodner/review-of-eoz
https://golos.io/ru--blokcheijn/@flod/review-of-eoz
Activity: 182
This ICO is my first bounty campaign.
I like their idea, consistency and solidarity. I am tracking growth from Round 1 ... Seems very positive.
My position is 88 in the spreadsheet. However, I have not seen confirmation yet.  Embarrassed
Wish EOZ success and good luck.
Thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Mostly we are seeing many lending platforms into the market and many people were afraid of Bitconnect situation, so we have to wait how people are going to react for the lending platform and how much they are going to raise we have to wait and see.
Activity: 196
 Very interesting!I am sure it will be in great demand! I am sure that everything will work as a very big and comfortable project!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Big Risk High Rewards Project. Lets see how this turns out. I joined their bounty campaign to try my luck on their offering.
Welcome to the Hindi Version of ANN thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2977367.new#new

Feel free to post your queries
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
Seeing the journey from this project is very convincing with a long experience in the business world, a project like this that will bring success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
Not everyday we could find a good idea like this here,
is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it.
Activity: 2
not words on the merits Sad Sad Angry
Pages:
Jump to: