Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK - page 12. (Read 5656 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
42% already SOLD in the last round of the ICO.

Few more days for the official lending platform launch. lets see if EOZ price will reach $30 each Cheesy after the ICO
is it really worth $ 35? as it appears on the official website of eoz? or $ 3.35 as it appears on the account dashboard? Which price should I trust?

I am bedazzle when I saw this price, could this be a mistake, this I doubt. It is all seeming like a coax of some sort. It is more suspicious that team don't clarify these questions. During the token sale I read alot of FUDs about this project being a scam but at this point I am beginning doubt this entire project.
Activity: 434
I am trying to stay positive. But, the team has went completely silent on social media since ICO ended. Not even a post to say thanks. It would help if they posted something on here, facebook, or twitter. It is never good to go silent.

Unfortunately is beginning to leave alot of room for doubt. The thread is indeed seeming like a deserted city, with no one from the team in site to respond to queries.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I am trying to stay positive. But, the team has went completely silent on social media since ICO ended. Not even a post to say thanks. It would help if they posted something on here, facebook, or twitter. It is never good to go silent.
Дa, в тaкoe нeпpocтoe вpeмя для кpиптoвaлют, кoмaндa дoлжнa быть кaк мoжнo ближe к инвecтopaм и пapтнepaм, чтoбы ни y кoгo нe пoявлялocь никaкиx пoдoзpeний
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This a promising project on blockchain which has a great future. It will going to succeed with that clear concept and hardworking people behind this project. Everything will be great.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Hello Dev.! I did not get stakes for weeks 1&2 for EOZ Twitter campaign. Here are the links to my work. Update spreadsheet. NUMBER ON SPREADSHEET IS 540
1.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30680067
2 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31198936
Thank you.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I have been observing this project for sometime now, and I noticed that most questions asked are not adequately answer, thereby not giving potential investors the vital informations needed.
Activity: 285
Activity: 266

Few more days for the official lending platform launch. lets see if EOZ price will reach $30 each Cheesy after the ICO
is it really worth $ 35? as it appears on the official website of eoz? or $ 3.35 as it appears on the account dashboard? Which price should I trust?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Congrats to eoz project and to the team on thier successful token sale, hoping to see great news about this project in this coming days.
Activity: 285
So the ICO is now over. What are the plans for the next steps moving forward? Also, how much money in total was collected from sales?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is wonderful performance by having 100% acquired result for target of selling maximum coins in each round. It will be interesting to follow the project next to know and learn how this neural network will be implemented and works on their lending platform. This lending industry is very vast but need to handle correctly and you are big player of it.
Activity: 630
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Last 8 Hours for the ICO Cheesy 5 weeks on this campaign is really worth it.. Only 140,000 Tokens remaining are available for sale before the timer runs out.
Activity: 448
Well, not easy to launch this project but this project has been released. In short, the devs work hard and do their best to solve all the problems they experience.
80% SOLD for round 5, Less than 30 Hours remaining until main ICO sale is over, we can expect a SOLD OUT sale

Congratulation to all investors and bounty participants of EOZ ICO.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I was watching at expected return on investment of $100 in 160 days for holding $580. This lending platform is going to be huge although that is projected price but potential is really huge and price of token right now $3.35 little high but worth investing even small amount to take risk and see how it works.
Activity: 174
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.

Wow! "POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK".  This really sounds promising. BTW: You aren't one of those lame Ponzi schemes? lol

https://coub.com/view/13sox3

Grin

Activity: 172
Merit: 12
I was not credited with steaks for the third and fourth weeks in the subscription program. my login: tkalise

Activity: 112
 this project is very convincing with a long experience in the business world, a project like this that will bring success.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
a project usually has a self-developed system to help create a profile that has an accurate candidate.
Pages:
Jump to: