Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK - page 14. (Read 5656 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Friends, be careful. Today I received a message on the mail on behalf of EOZ, where they offer to receive a bonus of 500 EOZ. When you click on the link, you get on the fake Myetherwallet. And there they offer to enter privat key. Be careful, messages are not sent by the real administrators EOZ

All tokens will be credited on our EOZ account dashboard, thats why they didnt ask for our ETH wallet address or any wallet address in particular.

So careful on clicking any fake/Philsing website asking for private information
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Friends, be careful. Today I received a message on the mail on behalf of EOZ, where they offer to receive a bonus of 500 EOZ. When you click on the link, you get on the fake Myetherwallet. And there they offer to enter privat key. Be careful, messages are not sent by the real administrators EOZ
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I'm exiting to see it coming this EOZ ICO token sale, coin, lending program and exchange. Great PROJECTED OPENING PRICE is $35 for the first quarter. Is it the token price? the $35 for opening price?!

I think, this is the token sale price,lending price  and also internal exchange price as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
What is the EOZ main advantages from the other crypto-projects with the same idea of financial relations?

EOZ is different from others, they offer pure lending with high profit. They offer daily profit sharing with any time withdrawal of your daily profit.You can also withdraw your investment or profit any time from your investment panel.

How far can we believe this lending project we have already seen about bit connect. Whether EOZ is different from the bit connect, daily profit seems to be very interesting but the % of daily profit may be less.
Activity: 128
I'm exiting to see it coming this EOZ ICO token sale, coin, lending program and exchange. Great PROJECTED OPENING PRICE is $35 for the first quarter. Is it the token price? the $35 for opening price?!
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
What is the EOZ main advantages from the other crypto-projects with the same idea of financial relations?

EOZ is different from others, they offer pure lending with high profit. They offer daily profit sharing with any time withdrawal of your daily profit.You can also withdraw your investment or profit any time from your investment panel.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
Did you guys receive emails from the address [email protected]? I'm sure this is a malicious email. What do you think about it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
I was reading with huge interest about your project on your website. What you promise is great, but also very difficult to reach! Do you have some case studies that can support your purpose? Thank you!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Round 1 to 3 are SOLD OUT. now moving on to the 4th round price @ $2.35 per EOZ which is already 12% Sold.

2 more weeks and the ICO is finish at this rate, this ICO will be sold out
many think that this project is potentially a scam, but token is always sold out in every phrase, but many facts that make me start not sure with EOZ how should I respond to this situation?
Round 1 to 3 are SOLD OUT. now moving on to the 4th round price @ $2.35 per EOZ which is already 12% Sold.

2 more weeks and the ICO is finish at this rate, this ICO will be sold out
Activity: 434

Shocked ShockedEarn Huge Profits Everyday Shocked Shocked

Careful guys!
Another lending platform ICO, where no one will buy you coins after launch. 3% daily interests are way too much.

Stop investing in any new lending platforms ICOs. rather, support existing ones if you really want to lend but do not buy new ICO coins, they don't sell and you won't be able to call them scammer because you will get paid daily with their terrible coins while they took your BTC. this is a new way of scamming without getting any blame.

There is definitely some sense in what you said,  what extra value it offers is yet to be ascertained apart from the bogus daily interests, which will obviously be paid in its token, the only way to correct this is if it eventually lists in paid big exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Round 1 and 2 are SOLD OUT,..  i should have bought more during the round 2 sale.

While Round 3 is 28% Sold and still 3 more days before it close. EOZ team are promoting their project very well.

EOZ to success, the investors who invest in the EOZ project definitely will not be disappointed, I am happy to see Phrases 1 and 2 have been successful.
I'm sure this second will also be as successful as the previous phrase.
Congratulations Create Team and dev who have worked hard on this project
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
Principles by EOZ
“High Investment High Risk High Profit”
“High Investment Low Risk Low Profit”
“Low Investment Low Risk Low Profit”
Round 1 and 2 are SOLD OUT,..  i should have bought more during the round 2 sale.

While Round 3 is 28% Sold and still 3 more days before it close. EOZ team are promoting their project very well.
Activity: 130
INVESTORS

Please exercise caution with this project (EOZ). Red flags I've identified:

1) No team information anywhere
2) Whitepaper mostly is just a description of what blockchain and neural networks are. Anyone familiar with neural networks realizes this information is very standard knowledge and nothing revolutionary
3) Potential pyramid

Invest at own risk.

You just described th 85% of new ICOs  Grin
I'll keep my eye on this project. Good luck to dev group!
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
Not everyday we could find a good idea like this here,
is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it.
Its too early to conclude if the projects is scams or not. let the ICO finish first and see how the team will perform and handle their project. the sales based on the website are looking good, slow but its moving.
Activity: 390
why when i register in your web, i didn't receive any mail confirmation for my account
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hi. Please, i will like to know who the members of the EOZ team are. Any information on their names will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
maybe russian translate reserved
Pages:
Jump to: